Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members (32366 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Self-styled Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female / Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Kingzmate(m): 7:44am On May 11
FUXKLIKANT PASTORS OF THE DEVIL shocked

LAST LAST NA, THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT cool
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by mukthar2000(m): 7:45am On May 11
Imagine, I can't believe that some stupid and ignorants people's still channel their problems to all this evil pastor, Alfas and babalawo for savour, forgotten to talk to God Almighty personally at the corner of their room becos of their ignornce quick meracle.

Castra the animal b4 u jail him pls.
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Dalohad: 7:49am On May 11
We yorubas need spiritual deliverance on sexual issues..
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Assurance12: 7:51am On May 11
God forbid bad thing yoruba pastors. All the yoruba pastors in Nigeria are fake indeed.
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Image123(m): 7:53am On May 11
How does someone that have a wife rape other people 88 times, not once, 88 times. And in the UK for that matter, not in some remote village in Nigeria. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by UnknownQueen(f): 7:55am On May 11
helinues:
This one no be Prophet, na sex addict

Oluronbi don jeje ewure..

Hahahahahahahah..you're simply hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by wizrose(m): 7:56am On May 11
THEY SHOULD JUST SENTENCES HIM TO DEATH INSTANTLY 88TIMES IS LIKE THOSE PEOPLE SELF THEY ENJOY AM WAITING THEM DAY LOOK BEFORE HE RICH THAT 88TIMES
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:58am On May 11
Good
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On May 11
How was he able to carry on this abuse for such along time?
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by armadeo(m): 8:04am On May 11
How can a man threaten me with religion ?

I find it hilarious.

Anybody who's under such a spell is bound to fall again. They are highly suggestible and anyone can take advantage.
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by walexsho(m): 8:05am On May 11
Prophet dey Rape person ni?
Stupid people wey never attain stage of saint dey call themself prophet.
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by descarado: 8:06am On May 11
When I saw the headline, I thought it happened in Nigeria. So disappointed
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Buharidgeneral: 8:09am On May 11
Thank God he didn't escape to Nigeria. He could be worst Enjoy your watery beans

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by LZAA: 8:10am On May 11
zumbigbo:
I saw this yesterday. Remember that video a few weeks back of those Naija clowns dancing in one English town square shouting and screaming haller, haller xtian songs. Disturbing the peace like those mosques with PA's in Lagos.

An average Naija person with power is a tyrant. This guy don dey waste many lives in the UK and those women paid for the experience with time and money.
Shame

English and Irish don't finish with religion for the same reason. These same type men who raped and abused their congregation tire.

The Irish are very religious oo
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by easiest(m): 8:10am On May 11
Not surprise to hear this since he's a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Linesman(m): 8:13am On May 11
I see you.
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:17am On May 11
Na dem!!!

Ndi Emilokan
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Adammamon: 8:17am On May 11
This i fear most.

bro4u:
Bisexual Pastor. Biblical prophecy coming to pass...
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by winner37(m): 8:17am On May 11
Wait ,I don't still understand the prophet is fucking both females and males and both children and adults?
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by naijapips02: 8:18am On May 11
UK TB Joshua
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by cenaman(m): 8:18am On May 11
Iyke48:
and you are not disappointed
Not at all.
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Belleful: 8:23am On May 11
Oluronbi was arrested at Birmingham Airport in May last year, while trying to leave the country for Nigeria with some of his ceremonial belongings and a sum of cash.

Mr man wan japa come back. Ashawo calling. So man of them in Nigeria. They get away with it easily because our mumu brainwashed brain believes in them.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by aywagze(m): 8:23am On May 11
Prophet wey like toto and yansh pass the work of God ..🤔
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by happney65: 8:24am On May 11
helinues:
This one no be Prophet, na sex addict

Oluronbi don jeje ewure..

grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Enemyofpeace: 8:27am On May 11
Dem for just cut him prick feed dog in his presence now
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Adammamon: 8:32am On May 11
Not disappointed, he’s a Christian. What do we expect from them, that’s how they sleep with their church members. I remember when i was in UNI and one girl was trying to gain my soul and i was playing along without knowing that i have my plan of gaining her p***sy, fine girl for that matter. The day She came to my room to preach for me, i seduced her and we bleep multiple times. I attended the church for two weeks and i stopped😂😂. Forget those saying SU no sabi Bleep, na you no carry her trabaye, if you carry her trabaye you self wont recognize her in full action.

TouchNfollow:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/10/uk-based-nigerian-self-styled-prophet-oluronbi-jailed-34-years-raping-female-male-church
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by patrickcollins: 8:33am On May 11
Inspirer1:
His wife's suppprt though undecided
Because the wife too dey conduct spiritual bath on the male congregations, and she equally sleeps with them too, so it's two way things. U see that thing call spiritual bath, how a man go bath a woman without thinking of the other one

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by jaywon442: 8:34am On May 11
olaideeeedris:
I wonder what the world is turning into. Those that continue to attend this PROPHET'S church, don't they here all his sexcapades? This coming Sunday, the church will still be full to the brim. Why?

Because blacks especially Nigerians are very useless people
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by MamaletASO: 8:37am On May 11
Oluronbi jeje ewure...

Succulent pvzzy sweet for your pr*ck ..chai, u are a shame.
Mtchewww

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by jaywon442: 8:37am On May 11
Bubu4Sea:
Even abroad they r@pists angry

Are you surprised?

Even in Your brain they're rapist. Are you still surprised? That's why they call them Yoruba demon. They can mount your brain
Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by patrickcollins: 8:39am On May 11
Kaybaba5:
Konji is bastard, it has no bound,,
This isn't Konji, it's sickness and animalistic behavior

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female And Male Church Members by Edusouls(m): 8:41am On May 11
Kai na dem sex crazy tribe , sex is their first food before food , no be their fault shir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) / 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 / Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.