Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture (4624 Views)

Full List: Obasanjo Farm, 27 Feeders Downgraded From Band A To E Under Ibedc / This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by khalling2008: 6:45am On May 12
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Then, stop your dumb stories about your religion — nobody gives a fvck! Go ahead and try declaring jihad on all of us grin, you gon' learn cheesy.
See pain. Did you see me telling you story about Islam, I will not do that to ignorant and islamophobia like you. So stop telling us your bullshit story how you have Muslim friends or how your generation leave islam
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by SuperOnyi: 7:22am On May 12
khalling2008:

See pain. Did you see me telling you story about Islam, I will not do that to ignorant and islamophobia like you. So stop telling us your bullshit story how you have Muslim friends or how your generation leave islam

shocked

Oh, he had finally used the most popular words y'all use nowadays — "islamophobia" cheesy. Only an hypocritical being like you would call me "islamophobia," how can I be scared of something that I grew up around? Honestly I used to be afraid back then as a kid but not anymore, an eye for an eye grin.

Keep exposing yourself — I need you to keep abusing that privilege the West has given to you grin. Be like my friend Ismaila whom I know loves Sharia Law but would never openly say he wants the world to live by it. Use your common sense grin — this is why Christianity is rising in Iran.

Ottoman Empire existed for 500 years until Christians said "fold up dum dum," Andulasia (Spain) was under Moslem rule for 700 years until Christians beat them so hard. Now go ahead and say I'm saying nonsense cheesy.
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by khalling2008: 7:36am On May 12
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Oh, he had finally used the most popular words y'all use nowadays — "islamophobia" cheesy. Only an hypocritical being like you would call me "islamophobia," how can I be scared of something that I grew up around? Honestly I used to be afraid back then as a kid but not anymore, an eye for an eye grin.

Keep exposing yourself — I need you to keep abusing that privilege the West has given to you grin. Be like my friend Ismaila whom I know loves Sharia Law but would never openly say he wants the world to live by it. Use your common sense grin — this is why Christianity is rising in Iran.

Ottoman Empire existed for 500 years until Christians said "fold up dum dum," Andulasia (Spain) was under Moslem rule for 700 years until Christians beat them so hard. Now go ahead and say I'm saying nonsense cheesy.
Who asked you all these bullshit stories.
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:48am On May 12
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Fanatic that you are, the husband will still go out and cheat, we know how you guys operate

You also need to know that not everyone is a cheat.
Thank you
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:50am On May 12
paramakina202:

Yet muslims migrate to US and Europe like herd of buffalos where their women does not cover up.Why not remain in your holy land where women are masked and covered?

Because there is no compulsion in Islam.
Honorably Covering the body is an instruction.
Thanks
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:51am On May 12
MrLibrarian:
shut up terrorist

You don't need to hurl abusive words if you really got a point.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:52am On May 12
CJStarz:

All because all of una men are perverts,abi?
Una dey abuse women right, walahi.

Pervert is a thing of the mindset not religion.
And has any of these women come to complain to you that their rights is being abused

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:57am On May 12
kYjelly2:

Why not cover your face too abi aren't you beautiful?

You can't control your lust? Who's eyes are they? Aren't they yours?

If you tell your eyes to look away on seeing a sexy woman to prevent lusting, would they not obey you?

Or do your eyes have a different master?

Firstly you should know that there is no compulsion in Islam.

Islam instructs both men and women to lower their gazes in public while the women should cover themselves with modesty.

Take it or leave it women have structure that can easily attract the opposite sex rather than men.
All these instructions are to prevent troubles.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 10:01am On May 12
DMerciful:
She lives for a man? Is that her purpose in life?

She doesn't solely live for a man.
Because she has a lot of other responsibilities back in her home, ranging from herself,her guidance, children, family...the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 10:05am On May 12
ravensckar:
It's primitive reasoning like this that drives people away from Islam. How a normal person can reason so backward beats anyone's imagination. Gosh! Is your brain paining you ni? angry angry

Lolz 😂

Last time I checked more people have accepted Islam in the last few decades,most especially in the western/developed nations.

You should know that Islam is not for everyone.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 10:07am On May 12
sreamsense:

How has that been able to solve adultry and fornication among Muslims? Despite four jobless wives to a Muslim man, yet he will still keep underage teenagers or adult as concubines? Even many ladies in full covered hijab still commit adultry in secret. Many have been caught in the past in the acts.

Firstly you should know that there is no compulsion in Islam

Men and women have been instructed to lower their gazes in public to prevent troubles.

When these instructions are taken with faith and seriousness the effect is usually positive.

Thanks 😊

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 10:09am On May 12
Bimpe29:
Whatever is precious and beautiful is naturally protected, safeguarded and hidden

Her beauty is naturally protected by instructions from the Glorious Qur'an.

Men and women are instructed to lower their gazes in public to prevent troubles.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by paramakina202: 10:21am On May 12
AbuAeesha:

Because there is no compulsion in Islam.
Honorably Covering the body is an instruction.
Thanks

At bolded is a lie.A Taqqiya to deceive the gullible.Why did Bokoharam forcefully converted kidnaped Chibok girls to Islam?
Why is it a death sentence if a muslim converts to another religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by AbuAeesha: 10:31am On May 12
paramakina202:

At bolded is a lie.A Taqqiya to deceive the gullible.Why did Bokoharam forcefully converted kidnaped Chibok girls to Islam?
Why is it a death sentence if a muslim converts to another religion?

Then kindly show it where Islam has instructed boko haram to forcefully convert chibok girls to Islam?

Nobody forced the revert to accept Islam in the first place.

Secondly the blood of that revert can only be deemed lawful to by the judge after several measure have been taken into consideration, while the revert also uses his/her influence against/harm the Muslims as he/she now has a new religion.

Kindly point out instances where such reverts are sentenced to death without following necessary process, pls don't be biase.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by paramakina202: 10:55am On May 12
AbuAeesha:

Then kindly show it where Islam has instructed boko haram to forcefully convert chibok girls to Islam?

Secondly the blood of that revert can only be deemed lawful to by the judge after several measure have been taken into consideration, while the revert also uses his/her influence against/harm the Muslims as he/she now has a new religion.

Kindly point out instances where such reverts are sentenced to death without following necessary process, pls don't be biase.

Thanks

There are so many instances you can easily find them online where muslims who converted another religion are persecuted and sentenced to death in some cases.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2023/may/03/six-libyans-face-death-penalty-for-converting-to-christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2NJFHTaSA
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by paramakina202: 10:56am On May 12
AbuAeesha:

Thanks

What is apostasy in Islam?
Screenshot from wiki.

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by SuperOnyi: 10:56am On May 12
khalling2008:

Who asked you all these bullshit stories.

shocked

Stop quoting me, Mr. "Islam will rule the world." Run along... You can only try this shít with peaceful Christians cheesy. I will only take you serious when you lead the jihad, you'll be ignored henceforth.
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by khalling2008: 11:17am On May 12
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Stop quoting me, Mr. "Islam will rule the world." Run along... You can only try this shít with peaceful Christians cheesy. I will only take you serious when you lead the jihad, you'll be ignored henceforth.
Trash..
Next
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by turawaa(m): 1:51pm On May 12
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I like how you're diplomatically engaging people unlike the other guy threatening to turn UK into an Islamic country. I might want to engage you in a debate about Islam but are you even ready to remain open-minded? I'm talking about things that have been used against the religion that can even be found in the Koran and Hadith.

No problem
I will answer or explain to the best of my knowledge.

Remember In Islam there are many knowledge departments ẹ.g knowledge about Faith, fate, bride price, sex and intimacy, property sharing, forex trading etc

So If you ask a question and i say "i don't know about it " dont get it twisted.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by turawaa(m): 2:11pm On May 12
1Sharon:

So Muslims don't believe jesus is coming back?

Muslim belief that Jesus (peace upon him) is coming back.
Holy Quran stated the duration he will spend, what and what he will do and what and what that will happen before his coming of Jesus ( Peace be upon him).
These are some of the END TIME Sign.
Antichrist (Masid Dajjal) will come before Jesus and must have destroy alot of people faith with different antics (wealth, women, men, luxury etc). The temptation will be at peak then.
That's why Muslim pray against Antichrist (Masid Dajjal) at each obligatory prayer (5times daily).
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by SuperOnyi: 2:41pm On May 12
turawaa:

Muslim belief that Jesus (peace upon him) is coming back.
Holy Quran stated the duration he will spend, what and what he will do and what and what that will happen before his coming of Jesus ( Peace be upon him).
These are some of the END TIME Sign.
Antichrist (Masid Dajjal) will come before Jesus and must have destroy alot of people faith with different antics (wealth, women, men, luxury etc). The temptation will be at peak then.
That's why Muslim pray against Antichrist (Masid Dajjal) at each obligatory prayer (5times daily).

shocked

It's safe to say that @khalling2008 committed blasphemy in both Islam and Christianity? He called the Christ "bastard."

I have a lot of questions...

Ali Dawa a devout Moslem claimed that he'd happily eat his popcorn as he watched an "apostate" get killed.

There's this Moslem girl that told me she's going to be killed by her own father if she married a Christian but it's okay for the men to marry christian girls.

Why's the age of Aisha a very controversial topic?

Why are Moslems in the West calling for the implementation of Sharia Law when they could have easily stayed back in their countries? Are there some ulterior motives?

I saw a video where the Moslem cleric explained that when Moslems conquer a particular place, they give the people 3 options — convert, pay jiryza, or die. He says when Islam gets more "powerful" they will assume such practice.

Let me stop here.
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On May 12
There is compulsion in Islam
AbuAeesha:

She doesn't solely live for a man.
Because she has a lot of other responsibilities back in her home, ranging from herself,her guidance, children, family...the list is endless.
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by ravensckar(m): 5:05pm On May 12
AbuAeesha:

Lolz 😂

Last time I checked more people have accepted Islam in the last few decades,most especially in the western/developed nations.

You should know that Islam is not for everyone.

Thanks
I knew you'll fall into your own trap. You just couldn't resist it. Firstly, there's a Quranic verse that truly says there's no compulsion in religion "La ikraha fi deen". But again, ask yourself why are Iranian, Afghani and women in other Islamic countries being forced to wear the hijab, jilbab, nikab or burqah? Some even get imprisoned, stoned or executed for not wearing it. Why the compulsion? angry angry

Secondly, the assertion that "more people have accepted Islam in the last decade" is nothing more than a mendacious claim. Aside not having any data to back up your claim, a thorough investigation of your neighbourhood will clear your doubt. As a matter of fact, more people are leaving Islam more than ever. Why? Because of ignoramus and extremist like you who can't separate culture from religion.

In conclusion, there's a serious need for reformation and deradicalization of Islam before extremists and fanatics bring more disrepute to the religion. May the Almighty Allah continue to strengthen Bin Salman (the Saudi Prince) and several others who have undertaken such a mission. Islam will never be eradicated!
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by CJStarz: 6:38pm On May 12
AbuAeesha:

Pervert is a thing of the mindset not religion.
And has any of these women come to complain to you that their rights is being abused
My brother, they will not complain because they know what punishment they would receive when they do so. They are suffering in silence. That much I saw during my service year in a village in Kano State
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by adekolaelect(m): 7:32pm On May 12
It is only a stupid Africans dey fight over religion that is before and beyond his or her exsistence .. It is a shame many of you abandoned yours but crying and fight over another man's Doctrines.

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On May 12
AbuAeesha:
The fully covered Muslim woman's beauty can/Should be assesed by those worthy enough (her husband)and not to lustful eyes around.
Get that right,it is simple!
Not in this Present Age of Women's Right ...

Barbarism must stop ...

She is a Human being Not an Animal ....

She ain't a Slave to The Men Folk ...

Arab & Islam shouldn't mean the same thing!

Culture & Religion shouldn't mean the same thing ....
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by turawaa(m): 8:55pm On May 12
SuperOnyi:

shocked

It's safe to say that @khalling2008 committed blasphemy in both Islam and Christianity? He called the Christ "bastard."

I have a lot of questions...

Ali Dawa a devout Moslem claimed that he'd happily eat his popcorn as he watched an "apostate" get killed.

There's this Moslem girl that told me she's going to be killed by her own father if she married a Christian but it's okay for the men to marry christian girls.

Why's the age of Aisha a very controversial topic?

Why are Moslems in the West calling for the implementation of Sharia Law when they could have easily stayed back in their countries? Are there some ulterior motives?

I saw a video where the Moslem cleric explained that when Moslems conquer a particular place, they give the people 3 options — convert, pay jiryza, or die. He says when Islam gets more "powerful" they will assume such practice.

Let me stop here.

The Prophet (PBUH) married Aisha (PBUH) at the age of 6-7years but Aisha move into his home at Age 9years.
The controversy over the age of ‘Aisha is, in fact, a quite recent phenomenon. This controversy didn't happen among the Arabs because it's cultural.

childhood is a construct largely created by society.
To understand the way in which childhood is a creation of society, we would do well to first reflect on the ways in which adulthood is a creation. At what age does one become an adult? 18? 21? 30? At one age you can vote, at another you can join the army, at another, you can legally get married. And these ages vary from state to state. They vary from culture to culture. And they vary by time period.

In Islam it's prohibited to for a Muslim lady to marry a non-Muslim man while a Muslim man can marry a non-Muslim lady (under some conditions).
Killing the girl is just a threat because In Islam Killing a soul (Muslim or Non-Muslim), ( Willingly or Accidentally) has a great series of punishments.

Other questions are sects related question...there are many Muslims now with different sects and doctrines...that's why I always tell people to know Islam and not Muslims

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by SuperOnyi: 10:06pm On May 12
turawaa:

The Prophet (PBUH) married Aisha (PBUH) at the age of 6-7years but Aisha move into his home at Age 9years.
The controversy over the age of ‘Aisha is, in fact, a quite recent phenomenon. This controversy didn't happen among the Arabs because it's cultural.

childhood is a construct largely created by society.
To understand the way in which childhood is a creation of society, we would do well to first reflect on the ways in which adulthood is a creation. At what age does one become an adult? 18? 21? 30? At one age you can vote, at another you can join the army, at another, you can legally get married. And these ages vary from state to state. They vary from culture to culture. And they vary by time period.

In Islam it's prohibited to for a Muslim lady to marry a non-Muslim man while a Muslim man can marry a non-Muslim lady (under some conditions).
Killing the girl is just a threat because In Islam Killing a soul (Muslim or Non-Muslim), ( Willingly or Accidentally) has a great series of punishments.

Other questions are sects related question...there are many Muslims now with different sects and doctrines...that's why I always tell people to know Islam and not Muslims

shocked

Though I don't like the fact that a little child was married off because of the culture she grew up in and plenty of other things, but I respect your honesty and understand what you're saying.

I'm also trying to understand your religion, that's why I'm currently reading the Koran.
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by turawaa(m): 10:21pm On May 12
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Though I don't like the fact that a little child was married off because of the culture she grew up in and plenty of other things, but I respect your honesty and understand what you're saying.

I'm also trying to understand your religion, that's why I'm currently reading the Koran.

Try read about Anthropology of people of the past to know their physique are? 9years then equals 18years now...

Get a "Tesfir" Version of the Quran because for every verse of Quran there is/are reasons for his revelation...so U might need like 3-4 tesfir to understand a particular verse.
Goodluck in your research

1 Like

Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by SuperOnyi: 10:23pm On May 12
turawaa:

Try read about Anthropology of people of the past to know their physique are?

Get a "Tesfir" Version of the Quran because for every verse of Quran there is/are reasons for his revelation...so U might need like 3-4 tesfir to understand a particular verse.
Goodluck in your research

shocked

Thanks.
Re: How Islam Downgraded Egyptian Culture, Explained In A Single Picture by Bimpe29: 10:47am On May 13
As an ardent Muslim faithful, absence of compulsion in the religion of Allah has been my cardinal principle. And this has entrenched my peaceful relationship with family and friends of different religious belief.
AbuAeesha:

Her beauty is naturally protected by instructions from the Glorious Qur'an.

Men and women are instructed to lower their gazes in public to prevent troubles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVEALED: Lavish Lifestyles Of Ogun Comm For Education’s Daughters In UK / Dino Milaye: IGP Idris Warns Senate / Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.