Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe (324 Views)

Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection / BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by KingdomTenets(m): 12:22pm On May 11
Manipulating the scripture to protect Tithe by all means is now a common act in the Christendom and needs to be checked.

Especially when it comes to money issue, many men of God twist the scriptures to suit their interests, while the true message in the passage is totally lost.

In a video, Bishop David Oyedepo attached Job suffering to lack of tithing. He said Job was committed to giving liberally to the poor, but failed to pay tithe. So God blessed him but did not secure him.

The question we should ask ourselves are:
Did Job pay tithe or not?
Is it required of him to pay tithe or not?
Why did God called him Blameless if he was violating the instructions on tithing?
What are the requirements for Tithing?
Is Bishop David Oyedepo Right or Wrong?

"Challenging this common misconception that Job's suffering was a result of not paying tithes, this video delves into the biblical account of Job's story and explores how Job was presented by The LORD as a Blameless, Fineness and a man of full integrity. Job 1:8.

Even though Job wasn't living in the land of Isreal, and might likely not be an Israelites, yet God recognised Job's zeal for Him. He was better than the whole of Israel and the world at his time.

This video will also open your eyes to the fact that both Israelites and non Israelites living outside the territory God gave to the people have no business paying tithe.

Discover why tithing had nothing to do with Job's suffering or with Christianity, while we debunk this false teaching.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV1cg3o7-sg[url][/url]

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by gohf: 2:17pm On May 11
Lolzz

Winners lfaith members know that's not true na

Abi 😂 🤣🤣
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Veecruz: 2:19pm On May 11
gohf:
Lolzz

Winners lfaith members know that's not true na

Abi 😂 🤣🤣

You be winners?

Den tell una man make hin no.dey Lie and twist bible like jws and catholics dey do.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by muyico(m): 3:04pm On May 11
this video posted by nor Christian!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by paxonel(m): 3:13pm On May 11
Ok o
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 4:06pm On May 11
Veecruz:

You be winners?

Den tell una man make hin no.dey Lie and twist bible like jws and catholics dey do.
Mr Veecrus, which church you know wey dey talk true today?
Since you don mention the ones wey dey lie.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Veecruz: 11:35am On May 12
Michael547:

Mr Veecrus, which church you know wey dey talk true today?
Since you don mention the ones wey dey lie.

Unfortunately, none dey. All of dem dey sometimes throw big and small small Lie.

But these ones be d major ones wey dey mostly throway big big Lie wey even make satan shout "wetin! una won lie pass me?"
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 11:46am On May 12
Veecruz:

Unfortunately, none dey. All of dem dey sometimes throw big and small small Lie.

But these ones be d major ones wey dey mostly throway big big Lie wey even make satan shout "wetin! una won lie pass me?"
Ok...since no church dey wey dey talk true, you believe say you yourself dey talk true?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Veecruz: 12:33pm On May 12
Michael547:

Ok...since no church dey wey dey talk true, you believe say you yourself dey talk true?

Me! I don promise to say the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, as i should.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 12:41pm On May 12
Veecruz:

Me! I don promise to say the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, as i should.
Ok....so meaning say na only you dey talk the truth from Bible for this world. Others dey lie abi? Yes or no?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by WeirdAlien: 12:42pm On May 12
Even Paul had to correct Peter at one point. That's Peter who walked physically with Jesus for 3 years, part of the inner circle of Jesus, one of the first to ever receive the Holy Spirit.
So, no pastor or GO today, 2000 years after, can be free from errors. And when we realise this, we will spend more time meditating on the word than the time we spend in church.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Veecruz: 12:58pm On May 12
Michael547:

Ok....so meaning say na only you dey talk the truth from Bible for this world. Others dey lie abi? Yes or no?

You see me talk so?

If you follow my pattern for here you go see say i dey always dey talk am here wen person dey talk true and wen person dey lie. So, you no see anything like dat.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by gohf: 1:06pm On May 12
Veecruz:

but you can lie against others and falsely accuse them.

Doesn't that make you self righteous in your own eyes?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Veecruz: 1:22pm On May 12
gohf:
but you can lie against others and falsely accuse them.

Doesn't that make you self righteous in your own eyes?

You are the one who lies. If i truly lied, i have at least 10 fair enemies here who would quickly rush in and say i have at last lied. So, once again, you are the one lying as i have always told you, which is why you have come again like satan, to lie against me.

And yet you say you are christian and you even have a church.

Obviously a prophet from the church of satan.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by gohf: 2:50pm On May 12
Veecruz:

You are the one who lies. If i truly lied, i have at least 10 fair enemies here who would quickly rush in and say i have at last lied. So, once again, you are the one lying as i have always told you, which is why you have come again like satan, to lie against me.

And yet you say you are christian and you even have a church.

Obviously a prophet from the church of satan.
lmao you have 10 fair enemies. Wait wait is that supposed to be an accomplishments or what 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You have always told me, would you shut up, or keep rambling like your father the liar. I can't even remember you apart from today. If you hold something against someone you either settle it or you hold unto it. That doesn't mean you go against accusing people and making for yourself enemies as badges or what.

You think about something lies come to your mind.

Imagine your conclusion that you assume somebody said they have a church so they are false prophets.

You need to repent or you perish in your sin, we all need to repent but you, I am telling you again clearly you are a false accuser, you can't deny you can only do more of it or repent of it.

You claim I am lying against you that you falsely accused me. You say with certainty what you are not sure of.

So why don't you tell people what is the lie, what you are accusing me of, what is the name of the church, where is it based, what do they do.

To show how blind you are like Jesus said, you don't even know me, yet you were claiming to remove broom from my eye. Guy repent, we are joking now, you think it's a joke. One day you will see it hopefully not on the bad side
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by gohf: 2:51pm On May 12
Veecruz:

You see me talk so?

If you follow my pattern for here you go see say i dey always dey talk am here wen person dey talk true and wen person dey lie. So, you no see anything like dat.
Oga amswer micheal547 question YES or NO

Leave your self explanation, YES or NO
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 9:44am On May 13
Veecruz:

You see me talk so?

You don tell me say no true dey. You say some dey talk big lie and small lie. You talk say you no dey lie. Meaning say if all of us dey find truth for this world, na you we go come meet. Yes or no?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by StillDtruth: 4:44pm On May 13
Michael547:

You don tell me say no true dey.

See as you dey Lie wen the thread dey show say i no talk am. So you sef be Liar ehn.

Michael547:

You say some dey talk big lie and small lie. You talk say you no dey lie. Meaning say if all of us dey find truth for this world, na you we go come meet. Yes or no?

Wetin i talk and no talk dey clear but as you be Liar so, you don come dey Lie your own Lie. I no expect am from you sha but, na so una wan be, any way, we don see am say you sef be Liar like d rest.

No wonder una dey like make people dey lie and dey scam una.

Hmm i no go dey boda about anybodi wey dey cry say dem don scam and lie to dem.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 4:46pm On May 13
StillDtruth:

See as you dey Lie wen the thread dey show say i no talk am. So you sef be Liar ehn.

Wetin i talk and no talk dey clear but as you be Liar so, you don come dey Lie your own Lie. We don see am.
Oya Oga repeat wetin you talk.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by StillDtruth: 4:50pm On May 13
Michael547:

Oya Oga repeat wetin you talk.

Why i go repeat am wen i don already talk am the first time?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 5:02pm On May 13
StillDtruth:

Why i go repeat am wen i don already talk am the first time?
So if we want truth Now, na you we go meet abi? Yes or no?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by StillDtruth: 5:07pm On May 13
Michael547:

So if we want truth Now, na you we go meet abi? Yes or no?

If you want Truth, you know what to do and where you should go to find it.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by StillDtruth: 5:08pm On May 13
gohf:
lmao you have 10 fair enemies. Wait wait is that supposed to be an accomplishments or what 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You have always told me, would you shut up, or keep rambling like your father the liar. I can't even remember you apart from today. If you hold something against someone you either settle it or you hold unto it. That doesn't mean you go against accusing people and making for yourself enemies as badges or what.

You think about something lies come to your mind.

Imagine your conclusion that you assume somebody said they have a church so they are false prophets.

You need to repent or you perish in your sin, we all need to repent but you, I am telling you again clearly you are a false accuser, you can't deny you can only do more of it or repent of it.

You claim I am lying against you that you falsely accused me. You say with certainty what you are not sure of.

So why don't you tell people what is the lie, what you are accusing me of, what is the name of the church, where is it based, what do they do.

To show how blind you are like Jesus said, you don't even know me, yet you were claiming to remove broom from my eye. Guy repent, we are joking now, you think it's a joke. One day you will see it hopefully not on the bad side

Noise making. No substance.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 5:09pm On May 13
StillDtruth:

If you want Truth, you know what to do and where you should go to find it.
You said there is no church wey no dey lie na. No be for us to come meet you?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by StillDtruth: 5:15pm On May 13
Michael547:

You said there is no church wey no dey lie na. No be for us to come meet you?

If you want Truth, you know what to do and where you should go to find it. 😆😆😆
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 5:19pm On May 13
StillDtruth:

Where sir?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by StillDtruth: 5:20pm On May 13
Michael547:

Where sir?

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Wrong: Job Suffering NOT Because Of Tithe by Michael547(m): 5:22pm On May 13
StillDtruth:

Tell me sir.

(1) (Reply)

Just In A Moment. / Accomplice To Sin? / Testimony Time. Share Your Testimonies Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.