Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,349 members, 7,850,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) (29414 Views)

John Onu: Police Stray Bullet Kills Pastor During Morning Devotion In Ebonyi / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) / BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Golan007: 9:38pm On May 11
NairalandGOAT1:
If this happened in Naija una go talk say na skit

E still be like skit.

YouTube tins.

grin
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by hammer567: 9:43pm On May 11
NICE TO SEE THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ACTIVE IN THAT CHURCH IN THESE END TIMES.

WHAT WE ALL SAW, YET DONT REALISE IS THE POWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

LIVE AND DIRECT.

HUMANS ARE EVIL, AND Y GOD IS DISTANT FROM US.

WE WOULD HAVE FILLED THIS THREAD AND ASKING WHY GOD DID NOT SAVE HIM.

NOW THAT GOD DID, WE ARE HERE ATTRIBUTING TO THE GUN JAMING.

U SEE Y GOD DONT BOTHER TO PROVE ANYTHING OR LISTEN TO US.

NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES, U WILL REMAIN WHAT YOU ARE.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Mrexcell(m): 9:50pm On May 11
Rapmoney:

If this had happened in Nigeria, the population of the members would multiply x10 within a week.

But that's a confirmed miracle na how do you even explain away an incident like that?

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by DaddyCoool: 10:03pm On May 11
Skydivine:

Very interesting. Now we have seen that blacks are not the only devils as they are being portrayed. I have made my point.

grin Ridiculous guy who was saying a second ago there've never been black mass shooters. When in fact percentage-wise there've been far more black mass shooters than whites! Facts
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by DaddyCoool: 10:05pm On May 11
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Skydivine: 10:14pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

grin Ridiculous guy who was saying a second ago there've never been black mass shooters. When in fact percentage-wise there've been far more black mass shooters than whites! Facts
You are only smart by half. Don’t try to cherry pick my statement to suit your argument. Do you have the full incident report of the cases?
Go back and read what I wrote, comprehensively. Also don’t forget to mention where they claimed insanity after the act.
Again I repeat, there have never been any incident where a black would just wake up, without any prior provocation and go on a shooting spray.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by tkgindofa(m): 10:52pm On May 11
It's the power of Jesus that saved the pastor of.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by DaddyCoool: 11:16pm On May 11
Skydivine:

Again I repeat, there have never been any incident where a black would just wake up, without any prior provocation and go on a shooting spray.

How's about this below?
Ridiculous guy stop arguing pure crap grin

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Skydivine: 11:21pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

How's about this below?
Ridiculous guy stop arguing pure crap grin

Continue to celebrate those that brainwashed you to believe that blacks more evil. Even when the evidence is right before your eyes, you choose to be far gone.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by DaddyCoool: 11:25pm On May 11
Skydivine:

Continue to celebrate those that brainwashed you to believe that blacks more evil. Even when the evidence is right before your eyes, you choose to be far gone.

Totally different matter
No reason why u should go about telling easily disproved LIES!
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Skydivine: 11:27pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

Totally different matter
No reason why u should go about telling easily disproved LIES!
You are the liar. Until I see the incident report , you will never achieve anything from self hate and the hate of your kind.
Even the news you cited mentioned that there was prior provocation before the incident, but typical of your style, you ignored that part to suit your narrative

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by NwaliE01: 11:37pm On May 11
tommy589:
No better promo for a church than this grin

You think this is a church?
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by hammer567: 11:42pm On May 11
Man who tried to shoot pastor during church is charged with homicide after his cousin was found dead in his home

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/man-who-tried-to-shoot-pastor-during-church-is-charged-with-homicide-after-his-cousin-was-found-dead-in-his-home-2.html
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by hammer567: 11:46pm On May 11
THE ABOVE IS FOR THE DOUBTERS, NO JOKE THERE.

HE INTENDED TO KILL THAT PASTOR

'TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM'
Psalm 105:15

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by lagosrd: 1:37am On May 12
Glory be to God . Another disaster averted in the church and the US. Help will surely come from Zion
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by BALLOSKI: 2:37am On May 12
If this guy didn't kill his cousin prior to this shooting, i'd have said this pastor organized this with the guy. Look at how he's saying he told everyone to stay back while he had a conversation with the criminal. He's merciful and gracious; garbage. Expose him to beating.

The way the deacon held the guy, that could have "un-jammed" the gun and trigger a discharge towards the audience.

I trust a Nigerian pastor to stage something like this very soon to attract more members.
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by DaddyCoool: 4:07am On May 12
Skydivine:

You are the liar. Until I see the incident report , you will never achieve anything from self hate and the hate of your kind.
Even the news you cited mentioned that there was prior provocation before the incident, but typical of your style, you ignored that part to suit your narrative

What the heck is he yapping about? It was a TOTALLY UNPROVOKED mass shooting by a 62-year old BLACK man (see below).
This is not a matter of self-hate or self-love. It is a matter of telling the TRUTH!

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Skydivine: 6:31am On May 12
DaddyCoool:

What the heck is he yapping about? It was a TOTALLY UNPROVOKED mass shooting by a 62-year old BLACK man (see below).
This is not a matter of self-hate or self-love. It is a matter of telling the TRUTH!

What truth? Typical of all your response here. Just copy and paste narrow excerpts to proof points.
You forgot to extract the part he pleaded guilty accepting responsibility. An exact opposite of others who would claim insanity.
You think you are talking to your fellow shallow minded ones, who would accept falsehood, and a lobe-sided narrative lacking context.
Where in what you posted do you have the background information about the individual?
Until you can show that he was not provoked, all you are doing is running in circles. Go ahead and make us believe your lies!
It is really surprising how someone would go to this length to paint himself and his kin as the devil. It is now your duty to prove that the blacks are more evil than everyone else. Continue!

These numbers are how you are able to show that blacks are more evil than everyone. You need serious help!

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by DaddyCoool: 7:25am On May 12
Skydivine:

What truth? Typical of all your response here. Just copy and paste narrow excerpts to proof points.
You forgot to extract the part he pleaded guilty accepting responsibility. An exact opposite of others who would claim insanity.
You think you are talking to your fellow shallow minded ones, who would accept falsehood, and a lobe-sided narrative lacking context.
Where in what you posted do you have the background information about the individual?
Until you can show that he was not provoked, all you are doing is running in circles. Go ahead and make us believe your lies!
It is really surprising how someone would go to this length to paint himself and his kin as the devil. It is now your duty to prove that the blacks are more evil than everyone else. Continue!

These numbers are how you are able to show that blacks are more evil than everyone. You need serious help!

What is wrong with this fellow?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??!! Go read the story yourself - it is all over the internet!! The attack was planned and TOTALLY unprovoked and he did cite insanity!! Go read it! Stop being lazy!! You have to repost a statistic I myself posted to show you're LYING in saying blacks don't do mass shootings - when percentage-wise they've actually done it more than whites!!
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by AareGaa: 7:59am On May 12
Reelmii:
Wetin pastor do am

He chop him tithes and offerings
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Skydivine: 8:02am On May 12
DaddyCoool:

What is wrong with this fellow?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??!! Go read the story yourself - it is all over the internet!! The attack was planned and TOTALLY unprovoked and he did cite insanity!! Go read it! Stop being lazy!! You have to repost a statistic I myself posted to show you're LYING in saying blacks don't do mass shootings - when percentage-wise they've actually done it more than whites!!
Look at him vomiting trash about percentage . Your type, one life lost is just another number, statistics right? . Typical of his style in twisting the narrative. I can’t help you. Your mind is far bended more than I had assumed
I will leave you to continue to glorify your self hate. Maybe that makes you feel acceptable wherever you are.
Even the most miserable person on earth or animals do not hate or bad mouth himself nor his own.

Your “statistics” was reposted to rub your ignorance on your face.
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by charlsecy(m): 8:12am On May 12
PointZerom:
Another people we used to deal with are any guy that beats a lady in the street. Such person will receive brain resetting beating of his life.
Keep promoting an imbalance.
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by charlsecy(m): 8:13am On May 12
Theoarhics:
How come nobody is talking about God protecting the man of God by making the gun jam
What of the dead cousin he allegedly killed before coming to the church?
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by NairalandGOAT1: 8:27am On May 12
Golan007:

E still be like skit.

YouTube tins.

grin

Lol... Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Thazard(m): 8:36am On May 12
Rapmoney:

If this had happened in Nigeria, the population of the members would multiply x10 within a week.
grin grin grin
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Bubu4Sea: 10:22am On May 12
Harnny:
I will aways say...only Christians have problems with Islam not the reverse. Guess who is hating now?
I don't see Christians going around killing Christians in the name of Jesus

Moslems kill Christians for allah
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by PointZerom: 10:39am On May 12
charlsecy:
Keep promoting an imbalance.

Imbalance ko ambulance keeee you there.
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by DaddyCoool: 11:31am On May 12
Skydivine:

Look at him vomiting trash about percentage . Your type, one life lost is just another number, statistics right? . Typical of his style in twisting the narrative. I can’t help you. Your mind is far bended more than I had assumed
I will leave you to continue to glorify your self hate. Maybe that makes you feel acceptable wherever you are.
Even the most miserable person on earth or animals do not hate or bad mouth himself nor his own.

Your “statistics” was reposted to rub your ignorance on your face.

Learn to state the TRUTH or KEEP QUIET!! No matter who is involved. Stop letting racism or tribalism twist your mind to the existent of LYING!
I love MY African Americans and Africans but I won't let that lead me to telling ridiculous LIES!
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On May 12
Drug addiction don finish America
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Theoarhics: 12:20pm On May 12
charlsecy:
What of the dead cousin he allegedly killed before coming to the church?

Grace is for everyone, but not everyone make use of it.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Bonapart(m): 1:14pm On May 12
tommy589:
No better promo for a church than this grin
senseless mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle / Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.