Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) (29415 Views)

John Onu: Police Stray Bullet Kills Pastor During Morning Devotion In Ebonyi / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) / BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Skydivine: 1:59pm On May 12
DaddyCoool:

Learn to state the TRUTH or KEEP QUIET!! No matter who is involved. Stop letting racism or tribalism twist your mind to the existent of LYING!
I love MY African Americans and Africans but I won't let that lead me to telling ridiculous LIES!
See who is talking about racism. Someone who disgracefully encouraged and cheered another person to call black people evil. Is that how you love?
You are full of hate and lies. You don’t love anything. Stop being defensive. The only reason you have decided to say you love all these people is just to sound nice here and for records washing.
Don’t worry, we can’t be deceived with your lies.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Harnny(m): 2:47pm On May 12
Bubu4Sea:

I don't see Christians going around killing Christians in the name of Jesus

Moslems kill Christians for allah
No one kills I the name of Allah. Everyone who kills does that for thier selfish interests or being brainwashed by their leaders. Igbos has been known to kill, they are Christians... can I say they kill for Christianity? Lets not even talk about the crusades. The evil man does is man's alone.
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by fortunez1(m): 2:51pm On May 12
semc:
People doesn't have conscience again

It has to do with mental issue
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Ilekokonit: 3:19am On May 13
Rapmoney:
What is with blacks and gun violence in the US?

Just like UK kids and knives, machetes and DAILY stabbings and that's because guns are not freely available to buy in the UK like it is in Yankee.
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Daxray07(m): 10:39am On May 13
Pastor don cashout grin
Re: Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video) by Doflamingo: 12:16pm On May 15
Mcslize:

It's Doflamingo o. They are the ones using man made foolish knowledge to talk down the existence of God o.

Only a foolish man will say there is no God. E.g the like of Doflamingo. But he does sleep and wake up on a daily basis. He believes it's his own power, hence applauding those who a foolish in their reasonings using foolish man made concocted knowledge (foolishness) to override the existence of the God of the universe.

People like these seems to be wise in their own eyes, whereas they are bathed in the pool of foolishness.
Lol…talking to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle / Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed / 28-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.