Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far (38201 Views)

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Smartcitizen: 9:30am On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
See how mentally deprived you are, no one has bateria around? but you claim someone you have not has Bateria, what a shackled life you are living, your mental health is in shambles , it is to your family members that want kidney failure.

Hahaha hahaha!

Just go through your statement again and see what I've been telling you.

This Bateria is slowing down your brain, you are not making any coordinated statement again.

Please please please,

Try and take this Bitters.... For your own good.

Don't be shy...... you will surely thank me later.

1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by United04: 9:36am On May 12
Faber:
Alex Chioma Nwachineke Otti. A rare gift from Chukwuokikeabiama. The Messiah, the G.O.A.T, the Liquid metal, the indabosky pahose, the war, the beacon of light and hope of the hopeless...The Almighty God remembered the only state dedicated to him in Nigeria "God's own State" he answered the prayers of Abians by giving them this time; the grandson of an Anglican priest as governor. What happened in Abia should be the prayer point of every person; "Lord change my story like you did for Abia State"
Nobody could have said it better. Thanks 👍

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Adeniyiademola(m): 9:37am On May 12
Correction on the topic. We dont have any governor that is near being best in Nigeria. The one we could have is the the fair governor out of all our worse governors.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Nackzy: 9:46am On May 12
Raf4:

What exactly has he done apart from repairing the old bad roads? You can't bring down the whole of Nigeria to the standard of abia state.
bro calm down you can't compare Abia to other states especially Lagos
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by ObiPandora: 10:06am On May 12
Should I send list if over 40 road that as been completed ?

ogele:

AGIDI ROAD FOR ALAPERE,
KETU AREA. THE ROAD DON REACH 5YRS SINCE LAGOS STATE GOVT STARTED CONSTRUCTING IT. IS NOT EVEN UPTO A KILOMETER. I VISITED THAT AREA FROM ABUJA AND IT SEEMS THE ROAD HAS BEEN ABANDON. THOUGH SANWO OLU IS WORKING, BUT HE SHOULD FINISH THAT ROAD.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Silentgroper(m): 10:09am On May 12
Sharon805010:
makinde
I was expecting this ...

Tbh, seyi dey try...
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by BlackAdam65: 10:26am On May 12
Moventist:
Rivers State, Sir Siminalayi Fubara, currently constructing 6 flyovers and and constructing about 250km roads aside hospitals and and schools and 4b grants
you forget to add the revival of the songhai farm
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by nesphil(m): 10:46am On May 12
How many roads in Abia is Otti doing with JB that you noise maker won't let people hear word

Smartcitizen:

I wish Dapo Abiodun can just repair those old roads in Ogun with Julius Beager like Alex Oti in Abia State.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Smartcitizen: 10:51am On May 12
nesphil:
How many roads in Abia is Otti doing with JB that you noise maker won't let people hear word

Hahaha hahaha!

Mention any south west region using JB to construct roads apart from Lagos which inherited federal government legacies.

Just mention them let's see who is making noise here.

Depo Abiodun people making noise up and down......

When you were voting nonsense, una think say una go live for America.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by nesphil(m): 10:53am On May 12
See this one.
The two states are oil producing states.

So you don't have anything to say to defend him.

Noise making is una birthday right, do make una continue.

Ashawoman82:
do u know how much akwaibom gets as allocation?. Do u know the resources the governor controls as compared to what otto controls
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by nesphil(m): 10:56am On May 12
Was Oti the person that built that power plant in Aba

A power plant that have been under construction several years ago is now Otti's making.

Liars everywhere.
Otti is overrated for just constructing 1 road with JB in the whole of Abia State.

I don't blame una cos una never see development since una state was created.

lekonso:
Alex Otti. I have chosen Alex Otti as the best performing governor because of his wisdom to know that, the best infrastructure needed for development in any community is power, and he is making every effort possible coupled with honesty to bring uninterrupted power supply to his people. When God wanted to start creation, the very first thing He created was light. Unfortunately our past leaders in this country are not wise enough to know that uninterrupted power supply is the bedrock of any sustainable development. It is a pity.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by nesphil(m): 11:04am On May 12
There's no need for uncesssary noise making.

Akwa Ibom Governors are achievers and not too known for noise making.

Akwa Ibom State Governor is working and Akwa Ibom State is Rising!

OredoPikin:

I am hearing of Niger
But otti still beat him hands down.

Ebonyi gov doesnt know what he is doing yet

As for akwa ibom, haven't heard anything about him.
I actually picked interest in him and that of benue because they are both anointed men of God, but so far, I'm disappointed. They still have 3yrs sha
If u are in akwa ibom, kindly help us do a trend with pictures of his achievements so far
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by bentenny(m): 11:25am On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
I didn't know your mother collected 30k to act, I am sure she told, glorified zombie and hooligan
I was actually referring to ur mother due to your zombified mentality!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 11:41am On May 12
bentenny:

I was actually referring to ur mother due to your zombified mentality!
You should refer to your mother you know too well, I don't share your criminals. zombie
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 11:45am On May 12
Smartcitizen:

Hahaha hahaha!

Just go through your statement again and see what I've been telling you.

This Bateria is slowing down your brain, you are not making any coordinated statement again.

Please please please,

Try and take this Bitters.... For your own good.

Don't be shy...... you will surely thank me later.
You are describing your mother, stop looking at your mother in the mirror
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Mccullum: 11:50am On May 12
Not worthy to comment on this question ❓
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by AnambraPikinSel: 11:54am On May 12
I'm waiting for the day the clown otti will join APC, you will soon some bastard hailing him despite knowing that he's just average governor like Peter Obi come out and started telling us how useless he is.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by bentenny(m): 11:54am On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
You should refer to your mother you know too well, I don't share your criminals. zombie
So aside ur miserable 30k,U dey follow your mama for nite dey do full time robbery for under oshodi bridge!😂
Yet ur village pipu nor gree una to blow😄😄
Not surprised.....the apple nor dey fall far from tree!
Thanks for the info! 🤪
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Kudducini(m): 11:55am On May 12
Sanwo olu
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Hillaco: 11:57am On May 12
Oti is not the best Governor in Nigeria,
Even in Abia state he has not done better than is predecessor, let just give him time to prove himself.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by teblu(m): 12:03pm On May 12
Caleb Muftwang of Plateau State has done extremely well too.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Smartcitizen: 12:04pm On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
You are describing your mother, stop looking at your mother in the mirror

For calling her here, she will visit you in the night and make you sleepless so that you will shut up next time.

The bitters are still waiting for you.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 12:05pm On May 12
bentenny:

So aside ur miserable 30k,U dey follow your mama for nite dey do full time robbery for under oshodi bridge!😂
Yet ur village pipu nor gree una to blow😄😄
Not surprised.....the apple nor dey fall far from tree!
Thanks for the info! 🤪
No wonder until you tell me I will not know so your mother use miserable 30k to feed your wretched life and you also follow her to robb, you even said you never visit your mother's miserable wretched maggot infested stinking hole after the robbery, so disgusting, I never knew you are from a curse generation of despicable destitute criminals until you say it, no wonder you are going around looking for who to blame for your poverty-stricken wretchedness, better approach fast moving trailers and end your worthless good for gutter mother misery
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 12:07pm On May 12
Smartcitizen:

For calling her here, she will visit you in the night and make you sleepless so that you will shut up next time.

The bitters are still waiting for you.
Give it to your mother.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Pascal9: 12:10pm On May 12
What have Lagos state governor achieve, stop this nonsense hype, sanwo olu is a failure with no comparison
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by bentenny(m): 12:15pm On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
No wonder until you tell me I will not know so your mother use miserable 30k to feed your wretched life and you also follow her to robb, you even said you never visit your mother's miserable wretched maggot infested stinking hole after the robbery, so disgusting, I never knew you are from a curse generation of despicable destitute criminals until you say it, no wonder you are going around looking for who to blame for your poverty-stricken wretchedness, better approach fast moving trailers and end your worthless good for gutter mother misery
Omor small banter u don dey write long epistles🤪😂😂
Chai dis my small jab pain u ohh😄
This one nah U write am or ur admin compose am for you because I doubt the ur brain fit bring out this vomit😄😄
Armed robber boy and ur queenpin mumsy under oshodi bridge 🤪
Now let me see the unintelligent epistle of wailing😂😂

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 12:19pm On May 12
bentenny:

Omor small banter u don dey write long epistles🤪😂😂
Chai dis my small jab pain u ohh😄
This one nah U write am or ur admin compose am for you because I doubt the ur brain fit bring out this vomit😄😄
Armed robber boy and ur queenpin mumsy under oshodi bridge 🤪
Now let me see the unintelligent epistle of wailing😂😂
Miserable wretched idiot think everyone share your mentally děrąnged cursed mother and criminal robbing people , better keep your good for dogs deranged mother from the street of onitsha.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Smartcitizen: 12:26pm On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
Give it to your mother.

Hahaha hahaha!

I wonder why you are afraid to cure that Bateria?

Did they took you people to a shrine before they inflicted you with that BATERIA?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Orch1981: 12:29pm On May 12
ObiPandora:
For every road Alex Otti constructed I will name 10 by Sanwolu.

When Alex Otti start building homes school I have 10 or each from Sanwolu.

The same goes for bridges Jetties etc

Person wey senior your papa don senior una papa nothing una fit do.

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.
Stop insulting your father name the road sanwo olu built in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 12:31pm On May 12
Smartcitizen:

Hahaha hahaha!

I wonder why you are afraid to cure that Bateria?

Did they took you people to a shrine before they inflicted you with that BATERIA?
We don't share your family infections.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Orch1981: 12:32pm On May 12
paramakina202:

Sanwo Olu is in his second term while Otti is in his 1st year.
Why you dey reply that Dundee head

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by bentenny(m): 12:39pm On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
Miserable wretched idiot think everyone share your mentally děrąnged cursed mother and criminal robbing people , better keep your good for dogs deranged mother from the street of onitsha.
Chai chai I don laugh tire😄
Abeg no cry nah....small play u don dey wail
Oryah take hanky before u cry out d small food u manage eat....chai zombism nor good ohh😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Stunning Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.