Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far (38542 Views)

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by iofater0077: 7:47pm On May 11
None of them
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by motionarena: 7:48pm On May 11
None
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Fakoredele: 7:49pm On May 11
Na Nyesom Wike ooooo( FCT Boss)

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Konjiboii: 7:50pm On May 11
Hands down Otti Baba

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by babat001: 7:50pm On May 11
Evening Forum, abeg knowledge share is d best, I need all your with good point to share in details what Alex Otti has done so far and the benefits on both insiders and outsiders, pls let d critics be mature.....
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Jamesclooney: 7:51pm On May 11
Fubara grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Tingotoe: 7:51pm On May 11
flyinnizam:
it is almost a year in office for most governors, who do you think performed most. I will simply go with Alex Otti of Abia State
Manchester city
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Urgent1Million: 7:51pm On May 11
Usman Ododo of Kogi state.
πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Please nobody should bash me oo.
I am down with glomerular filtrateolosis.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by ibechris(m): 7:52pm On May 11
Alex otti...and no one else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by safarifarms(m): 7:52pm On May 11
Otti

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by bizhop01: 7:52pm On May 11
ObiPandora:
For every road Alex Otti constructed I will name 10 by Sanwolu.

When Alex Otti start building homes school I have 10 or each from Sanwolu.

The same goes for bridges Jetties etc

Person wey senior your papa don senior una papa nothing una fit do.

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.
What will happen If you read before comment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Lavzz: 7:52pm On May 11
You just represent the foolishness in your family, you must be really foolish
HypocriticalObi:
bitter grieving obi

9 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by tunjijones(m): 7:52pm On May 11
flyinnizam:
it is almost a year in office for most governors, who do you think performed most. I will simply go with Alex Otti of Abia State

Alex otti that still pays 18k minimum wage?

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Tingotoe: 7:54pm On May 11
olisaEze:
Irrespective of your thoughts on whether vertical is horizontal, or horizontal is what you call vertical in your village, Alex Otti is presently the best governor in Nigeria by a thousand miles to anyone in his class! grin
You mean because he has been in the media recently?

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by PHIPEX(m): 7:54pm On May 11
Alex makes others look incompetent

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 7:54pm On May 11
Lavzz:
You just represent the foolishness in your family, you must be really foolish
You think you are talking to your mother, go and look for her where you left her she is not here.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Oracleee: 7:55pm On May 11
ObiPandora:

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.

You guys turned it to tribal and political war again. Can't nairaland just be a sane clime. One can't even allow a young fellow surf nairaland without fear of him becoming a bitter and tribalistic person. Seun really needs to do something for real.

10 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by phorget(m): 7:55pm On May 11
ObiPandora:

Generating IGR through innovative drive kwa? I hope his ”tax to death” isn't part of the innovations sha?πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Amah70: 7:56pm On May 11
flyinnizam:

That's him the winner. A gov who in less than a year in office restored Aba to its prime economic status. The governor of neighbouring state said he was advised to reconstruct the urban roads of Owerri. The other two old cities in the state are going down the drain as Aba went down during the previous administrstions of Abia state.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Adflex1(m): 7:56pm On May 11
Best Performing Governors. 2024 Roaster.

1 Alex Otti ( Abia State )

2 Sanwo Olu ( Lagos State )

3 Sim Fubara ( Rivers State )

Crumbling Wicked Wike structure in Rivers State is a monumental Project & Achievement for democracy. grin

The rest Governor's can go to Sahara Desert to collect their recognition.

10 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by mfm04622: 7:57pm On May 11
olisaEze:
Irrespective of your thoughts on whether vertical is horizontal, or horizontal is what you call vertical in your village, Alex Otti is presently the best governor in Nigeria by a thousand miles to anyone in his class! grin

What has Alex achieved compared to Lagos State Governor

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by tunjijones(m): 7:57pm On May 11
All of you shouting Alex otti. Am I missing something? Is it the same Alex otti of Abia state that still pays 18k as minimum wage.

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by piriton: 7:59pm On May 11
None
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by tunjijones(m): 7:59pm On May 11
Adflex1:
Best Performing Governors. 2024 Roaster.

1 Alex Otti ( Abia State )

2 Sanwo Olu ( Lagos State )

3 Sim Fubara ( Rivers State )

Crumbling Wicked Wike structure in Rivers State is a monumental Project & Achievement for democracy. grin

The rest Governor's can go to Sahara Desert to collect their recognition.

Pls remove Alex otti and replace with Benue state governor. More than 60 percent of Benue people are singing his praises.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Stephenmouka4(m): 7:59pm On May 11
Otti

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by paramakina202: 7:59pm On May 11
ObiPandora:

Sanwo Olu is in his second term while Otti is in his 1st year.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by tomju2(f): 7:59pm On May 11
ObiPandora:

[b] Person wey senior your papa don senior una papa nothing una fit do.
How dare you include the Demolition man among best governors? You drink Omo?

How dare you include the demolition man among best governors? Oga you drink Omo?

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Curious345: 8:00pm On May 11
Otti of course ..

The worst is sanwoolu

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by 77up(m): 8:00pm On May 11
Sanwo Olu, no 2 ways to that.

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Coldspice: 8:00pm On May 11
Na Ododo o.
The olodo of Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Justina9: 8:00pm On May 11
Alex otti

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by 4tomandchi: 8:00pm On May 11
Ododo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.