Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far (38539 Views)

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by TemmyT002(m): 9:58pm On May 11
Alex Otti
Then, surprisingly, BAO of Ekiti. Surprising for an APC member
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by prizeless(m): 10:00pm On May 11
Fubara
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by kestolove95(m): 10:03pm On May 11
Judolisco:
yes it's been a while, If bago can fix Bida road...Then his 2nd term is already settled
2nd term for bago done and sealed
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 10:06pm On May 11
toprealman:
One or two packs?
I am not interested in kidney failure
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Sunnypan: 10:08pm On May 11
Alex Otti is the best governor in Nigeria right now. No rival.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Obasempiree(m): 10:21pm On May 11
flyinnizam:
it is almost a year in office for most governors, who do you think performed most. I will simply go with Alex Otti of Abia State
Alex otti, sim fubara
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by kennymotors(m): 10:24pm On May 11
flyinnizam:
it is almost a year in office for most governors, who do you think performed most. I will simply go with Alex Otti of Abia State
Abia
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by PHAYOL81: 10:26pm On May 11
sambrow:

What has sanwo-olu done in Lagos. Don't be delusional. Leave tribalism and face real governance. With available resources. Sanwo has done nothing. I'm a Lagosian and I won't receive myself. Ambode is the real deal

DON'T just nullify his claim, provide evidence. Which sector has Sanwo Olu underperformed (against any governor anywhere in Nigeria, past and present) and what's the parameters used to put Otti ahead of Sanwo Olu in the performance index?

About running under AMBODE's fantastic performance to write off Sanwo Olu's incredible performance, is just a mischievous antics or trick to divert away from the main point of argument. And even to correct that impression, each Lagos successive government has always outperformed her predecessor and SANWO OLU's government ain't an exception. If in doubt, bring up AMBODE's scorecard, let's juxtapose it with SANWO's scorecard and see who fair better. Of course, you can argue that the IGR had grown to give the current leverage over the pasts (as more money means more capabilities to facilitate more projects) but that's still credit to the current government for the increment.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:28pm On May 11
molas02:
Senator ADEMOLA nurudeen Jackson
yes for dancing competition
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Gobengroup(m): 10:33pm On May 11
Okwyjesus:

You measure performance with resources available.
Otti is the best. Tribalism aside....
Hmm.
Sanwo Olu is the best governor in Nigeria, that's just the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Princewill1(m): 10:34pm On May 11
ObiPandora:
For every road Alex Otti constructed I will name 10 by Sanwolu.

When Alex Otti start building homes school I have 10 or each from Sanwolu.

The same goes for bridges Jetties etc

Person wey senior your papa don senior una papa nothing una fit do.

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.
Alex Oti has been in office for just a year.

While Sanwolu has governed for 5 years.

Despite the income gap btw the two states, If you're comparing 1 year of Sanwolu's 2nd term achievements with him, than Alex Oti performed better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:35pm On May 11
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by gazza07(m): 10:36pm On May 11
Why are children of harlots and criminals angry with obi? Obi is not responsible for the abject poverty and wretchedness in your miserable family
HypocriticalObi:
bitter grieving obi
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 10:42pm On May 11
MossLuv:
I don't know how other governors are doing but I think father Alia of venue state is the best
what has he done so far because it seems it's not on the news...educate me. I am the OP
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 10:43pm On May 11
Hezmatosky:
Wait o, Delta state get governor?
See me o, I don't even know his name, he no dey appear for paper or television. No awareness atall. Can't wait to get my own Anioma state biko
sheriff na full time failure
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 10:44pm On May 11
Judolisco:
People are shouting otti because Abia hasn't seen development in a long while... Meanwhile we have a lot of governors performing otti jst has PR... If u go to Niger state d governor over there 2 is trying
yeah as the OP, I agree Bago is trying

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 10:47pm On May 11
nonhuman:
sanwolu is in his 5th year Ori is just one year the post us talking about governors in tgeir first year , Alex oti have even surpass most of them in their fifth year
that guy dumb, simple thread I create he carry comparison between who dey level 100 and level 500
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 10:48pm On May 11
polite2:
Bro...all the governors are on fire..doing excellently well. ABIA, BENUE,PLATEAU,OSUN infact I'm speechless
have you been to the states u mentioned recently?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 10:49pm On May 11
Lanre1st:

There are not asking for best fighter and dancing governor
Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HypocriticalObi: 10:53pm On May 11
gazza07:
Why are children of harlots and criminals angry with obi? Obi is not responsible for the abject poverty and wretchedness in your miserable family
You think everyone comes from your cursed generation of despicable destitute, you think you talking to your good for dogs deranged mother roaming around onitsha market, so because your life is worth and you are wallowing in abysmal chronic wretchedness of your generations of poverty-stricken mentality deranged bastards , since your life is worthless better commit suicide like your maggot infested stinking mother.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by chnnmfl(m): 10:54pm On May 11
Raf4:

Construction of many new roads
Many bridges/flyovers built
More jetties for water transport
Many housing estates
Blue/red line railway projects etc by Sanwo-Olu. How many governors have achieved these anywhere in the country?
Apart from the repair of old bad roads, what else has Alex Otti done?
You sound clueless here. Read comments from others to get informed. Sanwo Olu is 5years in office, Otti is just 1 year with a fraction of Lagos income.

For the fact people are comparing the two should have indicted something to you. It means at the rate Otti is going in just a year that in 5 years time, Alex Otti may set a record in governance in Nigeria.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Ubanz: 10:55pm On May 11
Oti achieved in 1yr what hopeless Uzodinma can never achieve in 8 yrs.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Alfasino360: 10:56pm On May 11
Umar Muhammad Bago of Niger State

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Tsadu01(m): 10:57pm On May 11
Bago Niger state
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Ever8090: 10:59pm On May 11
The rev father from Benue state is also trying despite the little resource of the state
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by tkgindofa(m): 11:00pm On May 11
FCT minister (Barr Wike)
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Jackbaur88: 11:02pm On May 11
The governor of Plateau state is doing exceptionally well. He doesn't have the PR to spread the wonders he is doing

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by ComeToJesus: 11:06pm On May 11
Here is he..No contest!

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by MuMuOnBail: 11:08pm On May 11
Na wa ooo

Let us be honest, the real performing governors are not hyped on social media. They are just silent achievers. This are the best performing governors in Nigeria presently (in no particular other);

Zulum (Borno)
Sawolu (Lagos)
Rev. Alia (Benue)
Bago (Niger)
Caleb (Plateau)
Otti (Abia)
Makinde
Wike

Also some core Northern Governors are also trying.
We appreciate the working governors.

Long Live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by SonOfDSoil01: 11:10pm On May 11
jude79:
This is quite shameful, labour party and obidients has only 1 governor, only 1, representing them in this competition, yet they dunced Apc and pdp put together, tueh
wink according to ipob standard….see them celebrating mediocrity😂
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by jamafa: 11:12pm On May 11
Okwyjesus:

You measure performance with resources available.
Otti is the best. Tribalism aside....

Oti never do quarter of what Prof Zulum of Borno state did in his first year as governor of borno state

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by SonOfDSoil01: 11:17pm On May 11
tunjijones:
All of you shouting Alex otti. Am I missing something? Is it the same Alex otti of Abia state that still pays 18k as minimum wage.
why are you surprised? You know obirodents like to hype mediocrity, the judge other with there mediocre standards grin people still celebrating julius Berger sign post and road with drainage😂wake me up when he constructs an intra rail system then maybe we can take them seriously, what a joke😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.