Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,409 members, 7,839,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. (1133 Views)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:43pm On May 11
I would like to thank and appreciate some nairalanders here who gave me akamu when I asked for it. I made a thread here few weeks ago (see it here:https://www.nairaland.com/8062591/need-someone-giving-meakamuevery-morning) asking if there's anyone here who can give me akamu because I like it so much, and that's what I like to take in the morning. Some nairalanders offered to help, and they really delivered. They're so good. I really appreciate them. So Sweet. That period, I was just swallowing akamu like no man's business. Infact I was nearly overdosed with it. I was so happy that period and the time it lasted.

I would like to mention the nairalanders to show my appreciation, but I don't know if they'll be offended if I mention their monikers. But, wherever you are, I want to let you know that I really appreciate what you did that time. That period, I really needed it. Thanks so much you all. I appreciate it.

Please, if there's anyone here that would like to give me akamu, or has akamu to give me, I'm available to take it please, and would really appreciate that.

Thanks!
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by brain54(m): 12:58pm On May 11
You and akamu sef...

You sure say no be akamu kee you for your former life so?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:03pm On May 11
brain54:
You and akamu sef...

You sure say no be akamu kee you for your former life so?
Honestly, I like it so much. Thick ones. These few days that I haven't taken it, I'm not happy about it.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Entusky(m): 1:53pm On May 11
Me na natural akamu ah get oo
and e dey very thick
You want?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by GreaterFuture(m): 2:05pm On May 11
Looking for Agricultural connects in the north...
Sure Products, Sure Prices, Good deals..
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Stayingalive: 2:09pm On May 11
You and this your akamu thread

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by udomonday: 3:34pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Honestly, I like it so much. Thick ones. These few days that I haven't taken it, I'm not happy about it.
are you sure it is not the thick akamu that comes from a gun with balls?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by dkidd: 3:39pm On May 11
Swallowing akamu... I done dey like this girl already. I want to give u akamu babe howfar. Thick ones very thick and rich

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:49pm On May 11
udomonday:
are you sure it is not the thick akamu that comes from a gun with balls?
I don't know what you're talking about please. I'm talking about the normal akamu we all know.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:50pm On May 11
Entusky:
and e dey very thick
You want?
Do we have artificial akamu? I'm talking about the normal akamu we all know. I don't know what else you're talking about please.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:51pm On May 11
Entusky:
and e dey very thick
You want?
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Dilijingsly(m): 5:04pm On May 11
E naso ke already. Ke zo ke sha akamu mai keripi. Am nt hausa though but you will understand
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by BareFacedLies(m): 5:18pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:

Let me know next time you need akamu.

I have a regular supply that is piping hot and very yummy and can be delivered straight into your mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Shaneroberts: 5:31pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:

Op,I dey Imo State. My akamu thick well well with over 500 different types of proteins and e dey full bucket. Message me if you want. But I carry python for leg o!
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:48pm On May 11
Dilijingsly:
E naso ke already. Ke zo ke sha akamu mai keripi. Am nt hausa though but you will understand
Zaka bani akamu ne?
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Dilijingsly(m): 5:53pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Zaka bani akamu ne?
eh mana. Mai madara ama.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:56pm On May 11
Dilijingsly:
eh mana. Mai madara ama.
Ban gane ba fa.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Dilijingsly(m): 6:08pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ban gane ba fa.
ina nufin zan ba da akamu mai madara.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by MrCork: 6:13pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
I would like to thank and appreciate some nairalanders here who gave me akamu when I asked for it. I made a thread here few weeks ago (see it here:https://www.nairaland.com/8062591/need-someone-giving-meakamuevery-morning) asking if there's anyone here who can give me akamu because I like it so much, and that's what I like to take in the morning. Some nairalanders offered to help, and they really delivered. They're so good. I really appreciate them. So Sweet. That period, I was just swallowing akamu like no man's business. Infact I was nearly overdosed with it. I was so happy that period and the time it lasted.

I would like to mention the nairalanders to show my appreciation, but I don't know if they'll be offended if I mention their monikers. But, wherever you are, I want to let you know that I really appreciate what you did that time. That period, I really needed it. Thanks so much you all. I appreciate it.

Please, if there's anyone here that would like to give me akamu, or has akamu to give me, I'm available to take it please, and would really appreciate that.

Thanks!

angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by MrCork: 6:14pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks!

Son...romanse section strictly for chassssin females....& not for selling akamumu. PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!!!(no oofencsece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Illegal1(m): 6:52pm On May 11
omoh.........dis babe,u dn show us waist bead tey ooh,wetin dey occur
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by dkidd: 8:45pm On May 11
Illegal1:
omoh.........dis babe,u dn show us waist bead tey ooh,wetin dey occur
Lol abeg make una leave my new babe waist alone.. I now have exclusive possession of that waist and the beads on them grin
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by udomonday: 9:08pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't know what you're talking about please. I'm talking about the normal akamu we all know.
so with a bowl of thick akamu,you can follow me to anywhere?
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:12pm On May 11
udomonday:
so with a bowl of thick akamu,you can follow me to anywhere?
Do you have it? In full too.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Benwallt(m): 9:24pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Do we have artificial akamu? I'm talking about the normal akamu we all know. I don't know what else you're talking about please.

Natural akamu comes from the penis while artificial or man made one comes from corn.

Which one do you need exactly?
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Benwallt(m): 9:26pm On May 11
Dilijingsly:
ina nufin zan ba da akamu mai madara.

Will you keep kwayet
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:26pm On May 11
Benwallt:

Natural akamu comes from the penis while artificial or man made one comes from corn.

Which one do you need exactly?
Didn't know about that though. The only akamu I know is the normal akamu we all know. I don't know if anyone.
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Benwallt(m): 9:30pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Didn't know about that though. The only akamu I know is the normal akamu we all know. I don't know if anyone.

Don't choke on akamu
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:31pm On May 11
Benwallt:

Don't choke on akamu

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:

Very very full. You can't finish it
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by wizrose(m): 10:26pm On May 11
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks!

Hope you are not on colos
Re: I Want To Thank And Appreciate Some Nairalanders Who Gave Me Akamu When I A. by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:40pm On May 11
Looking for akamu in romance section.
Ogbeni go straight to za point grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problems With Relationships / Hiv +ve After Year Of Marriage To Your Spouse / I Cant Fall In Love Again; Did My Ex-girl Jazz Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.