Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts (24729 Views)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Krankhead: 6:53pm On May 12
Which PDP? Abeg make una shift
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Gracefulman(m): 6:54pm On May 12
Since Wike could go against all who made him, who is he not to experience the same treatment?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Aurelius1(m): 7:03pm On May 12
OpinionCounts:
This is not a smart comment or publication to make at this very dicy time. Especially not a helpful statement for the state governor at this very crucial and challenging time when he still needs the president to stay neutral and not throw his full might behind Wike.

Statements like this could make Tinubu very uncomfortable and decide to throw his weight behind Wike. All Wike needs to do is to tell the president that without him (Wike) in control of Rivers affairs, PDP will kick the president out of the control of Rivers state.
And you think pushing Fabura out is going to be easy? The 27 legislators decamping was the biggest mistake Wike made and it would haunt him for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Sermwell(m): 7:05pm On May 12
alanto:
You bought a judgement in Rivers the peraon you are fighting with is the minister or Governor of Abuja and he is a friend of the judiciary he will buy his own court judgement, just pray it never get to a supreme court in Abuja where a permanent judgement will be made.

In a situation like this people are not going to tell you that you have a limitation, rather they'll tell you that you own the world.

Wike I don't like for his too much wahala but the stage of this Rivers political fight is not a stage to celebrate
Just dey!!! By then, his tenure is almost over!!
You don't know how these things play out grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Darkjudge24: 7:06pm On May 12
Some of u guys just use sentiment to draw conclusion, politics is a dirty game and only guys with dirty mind thrives, the battle of rivers state has just started and those of u cheering@Sim should better watch it because the constitution always have loop holes and it's only Apex court that will give a final verdict but my humble opinion is @Sim is an amateur when it comes to politics and as long as the matter drags in the court he would be indisposed and unable to deliver quality governance to the people of rivers state

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Teenaira: 7:10pm On May 12
AdesegunSanni89:
PDP!!! Such a joke of a political party.

You mean there is still a party named PDP in Nigeria. The one I know of has scattered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Kukutente23: 7:11pm On May 12
highchief1:
bad ppl plenty for Nigeria.so in the way u see life Fubara has no blame in all of this?is this how u have been treating people who have helped u in the past?I am not saying wike is Jesus Christ he has his own bad sides but anybody who doesn’t see the bad and treacherous side of Fubara shocks me.i can’t treat anyone who has helped him the way Fubara is treating wike.i no fit.
You think Fubara should have allowed Wike to impeach him so as not to be an ingrate

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by erospecial: 7:12pm On May 12
No PDP.
PDP is a faction of APC.
PDP is a useless party that Wike will ruin comes 2027.

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Yourbaslayer: 7:14pm On May 12
Darkjudge24:
Some of u guys just use sentiment to draw conclusion, politics is a dirty game and only guys with dirty mind thrives, the battle of rivers state has just started and those of u cheering@Sim should better watch it because the constitution always have loop holes and it's only Apex court that will give a final verdict but my humble opinion is @Sim is an amateur when it comes to politics and as long as the matter drags in the court he would be indisposed and unable to deliver quality governance to the people of rivers state

Very unintelligent post, smh
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Saig: 7:24pm On May 12
highchief1:
bad ppl plenty for Nigeria.so in the way u see life Fubara has no blame in all of this?is this how u have been treating people who have helped u in the past?I am not saying wike is Jesus Christ he has his own bad sides but anybody who doesn’t see the bad and treacherous side of Fubara shocks me.i can’t treat anyone who has helped him the way Fubara is treating wike.i no fit.

Have you considered what Wike did to his own benefactor Ameachi who helped him?
What goes around comes around
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by obaidan: 7:24pm On May 12
HE WHOM THE gods WANT TO DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD. the gods really made Wike and his puppet lawmakers mad, their destruction is upon them. The sweetest part of this episode is that Fubara did not chase them out of the party, at the last PDP Stakeholders meeting Wike was not treated like someone that carried out anti-party activities(which should have been the case)..nobody chased them they used their own hands to dig a grave, jumped inside the grave, covered themselves up with sand... All Fubara and PDP needed to do was wish them RIP

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Kukutente23: 7:26pm On May 12
udemzyudex:

One lawyer on Arise TV said their undoing was the 27 of them leaving at the same time.

They didn't plan their strategy well, probably na God wan disgrace them.
That's part of what shows how unintelligent Wike is. He's all about primitive usage and abuse of power. Nothing intelligent about him. That's why Atiku bested him twice and Okowa beat him to VP

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Princenoel2387: 7:38pm On May 12
highchief1:

You are mad. You should be in chains

2 Likes

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Ategberoson(m): 7:38pm On May 12
The lawmakers should decamped back to PDP
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Princenoel2387: 7:40pm On May 12
BondRiv:
Look at this one. Can he mention one local government in Rivers State? Do you know who ensured PDP remained in power in Rivers State? Anyone that wakes up will talk rubbish. As if he can ensure PDP remains in power in Rivers State. Confused fellows. As for the defected legislators, their seats remain intact.

Go and seat on their seats let’s see. Ode
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by AviatorMoney(m): 7:40pm On May 12
coolcharm:

Let's go back in history a bit. Would wike have been able to become Governor without the push of Amechi, Patience Jonathan and Uche Secondus (then PDP chairman) to mention but a few?

Who amongst them was he ever indebted to? Which of them tried to cage or control him the way he set out to do with Fubara? We know how their love affair ended.

Back to the present. When you say wike helped Fubara win the election, do you mean legitimately or illegally?

He should have allowed for a truly free and fair election so that the will of the people will prevail.

Fubara is the Governor of Rivers State. His indebtedness is to the rivers people.
Uche secondus is wike's boy in politics,as long as Rivers State is concerned. Infact,wike single handedly fought for him to b PDP chair.
By d Way, i give no shit about anyone of them.
But wike has always been a politician before gaining support of people (which is normal) My governor SIM, was never a politician, neither has he contested in any election before.
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by obaidan: 7:40pm On May 12
highchief1:

You Nigerians enable rubbish, someone that is not governor and had his own time wants to keep controlling incumbent governor and u are saying they are treating him bad because they resisted his attempt to control. Its like many of you swore oath to be subservient all your life. A godfather is resisted and u interprete that as treating him badly.
Are u sure u know what u are talking about, does the governorship seat belong to Wike, if Fubara fails, is it Wike that carries the blame? Stop being emotional, Fubara has shown accomodation for him and his camp, the commissioners that resigned, he absorbed them back even when they made it clear they are working for Wike. He has practically being made to look like a dummy. Wikes lawmakers are illegal but Fubara still allowed the political arrangement to stand just to give them a softlanding, is it fubara that made them resign, is it fubara that asked wikes lawmakers to decamp to pdp without proper understanding of the law. He has given them 1 year to come around and they have refused his offer what do u want him to do, use his own 4 years to serve them?
They are plotting downfall of the man but he acts now and u people think he is a bad person. The Wike u are defending, he used Amaechi then abandoned him and even banned theman from Rivers State, he used GoodLuck Jonathan and abandoned him, because he didnt get PDP ticket he carried out antiparty activities even after swearing on national TV that he will support whoever emerges, he brought Secondus as PDP Chairman he fought the same man he brought and replaced him with Ayu and got him removed too because Ayu was not playing ball with him on ticket. Only 1 person dey fight everybody, must u be told that person is the problem

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Erons2000(f): 7:41pm On May 12
highchief1:
great points.the truth is all of them na the same.even the Fubara that is fighting God fatherism will stl install someone when he’s leaving office.obaseki fought oshiomole but is being in asue now.im happy with what’s happening to wike.its a lesson to other govs.But u see me,I can’t betray someone who took me to a height I wouldn’t have been able to reach on my own.thats me o and that’s why I left politics.its not a decent game.
I love ur maturity in replying people,I wish everybody is as matured as you when debating a topic
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Exceed15: 7:45pm On May 12
Validated:
Fubara should chase them out of the quarters.
Gbam!
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by lagosrd: 7:45pm On May 12
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/we-are-now-in-full-control-of-rivers-pdp-boasts/

The moment the house members deflected I said chai who taught this ones this new suicide method. They fell for the bait . They would have impeached sim while being in PDP.

But unfortunately God was with fubara, it's not his making at all cos the plot to finish he started while he was far asleep but God who neither sleeps nor slumber was watching over him.

They committed the blunder and ran to aso rock for support while fubara lifted his own eyes on the hills and his help cam reform the lord his God .

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by favor914: 7:45pm On May 12
Ofunaofu:
Right from May 29, 2923 Wike lost his grip on Rivers State.

In fact, Wike is a persona non grata in Rivers State today. 

The only people giving him relevance are the APC and BATerians, simply because they thrive in anarchy and chaos. They will be so happy to see Rivers State go up in flames just to give Wike the relevance he earnestly seeks.
Forever wailing, really sorry for you.
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Exceed15: 7:46pm On May 12
Kudos to Fubara. Wike and his goons are already drowning, they re just struggling.
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by obaidan: 7:46pm On May 12
Ategberoson:
The lawmakers should decamped back to PDP

Sadly for them, Rivers PDP is now in the hands of Fubara. U cant become member of a party if you are not accepted. PDP wont accept them. All the time they said Fubara was dumb, quiet man was using that period to put his backhouse in order. Party firmly in his hands, support of the grassroot politicians firmly on his side, support of rigging machineries in rivers firmly on his side.
Presidency also needs some sort of support from the current governor come 2027, the same way they needed support of Wike in 2023 and rubbished rivers APC in d process.
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by GravityDefier: 7:46pm On May 12
highchief1:
im like u I have rejected dangerous helps.because weda u like it or not e get wetin person go help u do u will remain indebted to the person forever.my brother that saw my through university I know I owe him till i die.im like that.so u mean Fubara would have been able to become a gov without wikes help?I didn’t know this.pls explain how that would have happened to me I like learning.

Hope he controls your earnings as well
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by alphaNomega: 7:47pm On May 12
Ofunaofu:
Right from May 29, 2923 Wike lost his grip on Rivers State.

In fact, Wike is a persona non grata in Rivers State today. 

The only people giving him relevance are the APC and BATerians, simply because they thrive in anarchy and chaos. They will be so happy to see Rivers State go up in flames just to give Wike the relevance he earnestly seeks.

LOL. Rivers state has always been PDP. Wike is a PDP politician. this is his 3rd term. which one come be this headline again?

PDP never lost rivers state since Wike's 1st term
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Smartcitizen: 7:51pm On May 12
BondRiv:

Who let you out of the mental facility you were domiciled? Do people have to announce their state of origin before they speak? Who told you in your deluded mind that anyone who shares opposing views to yours is a Yoruba person? Are these what secondary schools are churning out these days? I'm even being generous to say you made it to a secondary school because you don't know anything. Your head is empty like the empty drum you are supporting. I wouldn't expect your education to have exceeded that as it will be a crying shame. Rivers is my state and I will always advocate for what I want . That clueless neophyte was never fit to govern Rivers State. It is obvious now. The purse of the state is in the hands of the Odilis and their cronies. Check back into your mental facility soonest.

Shut up there you foolish pretender!

I kept seeing beast of no nation like you here claiming what they are not. How can a real rivers man wish that this state will be handed to Wike to rubbish like tinubu has done to Lagos.

My friend just shut that your toilet their and go back to your brown roof useless region.

Your father may have lived in River State and gave birth to you here, does not give you the reason to claim river state.

Nonsense supporter with slave mentality.
Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Ofunaofu: 7:53pm On May 12
favor914:
Forever wailing, really sorry for you.

So you are one of those encouraging Wike to cause instability, anarchy, and chaos in Rivers State.

You will soon meet your waterloo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Galatoicowhite: 7:56pm On May 12
highchief1:
Can you see the foolishness in your post? So when you help someone you will also appoint chief of staff and commissioners for him right? Is that one help? It is idiots like you that will help someone and choose to control their entire life. A governor transferred 760k dollars to pay his children fees and the current governor because of he helped me was supporting that evil. How are you different from the evil politicians in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by obaidan: 7:57pm On May 12
Darkjudge24:
u have little understanding of issues. the amateur is the person that got all 27 members on his side to decamp to another party when there was no evidence of division within the party. no court case, no faction, no 2 leadership camps, yet u told ur puppets to leave the party. una think everything is thuggery and gragra and shouting up and down. make e go fight the constitution na, fubara no chase dem for party. Ur emeperor that u support has fought almost everybody in the state, he is fighting everybody that has become governor of the state since 1999, jonathan that made him governor he betrayed the man, he fight secondus, he fight ayu that he brought to replace secondus.
He is now back realigning with Magnus Abe that he has been fighting since the time of John the Baptist.....u fight everybody in politics u will fail....it is sure, SIM is not winning because he has the powers of office of governor, SIM is winning because he got many people that matter on his side

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by obaidan: 7:57pm On May 12
Galatoicowhite:
Can you see the foolishness in your post? So when you help someone you will also appoint chief of staff and commissioners for him right? Is that one help? It is idiots like you that will help someone and choose to control their entire life. A governor transferred 760k dollars to pay his children fees and the current governor because of he helped me was supporting that evil. How are you different from the evil politicians in Nigeria?
Na enablers most of them be. They deserve the leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by Galatoicowhite: 7:58pm On May 12
highchief1:
im like u I have rejected dangerous helps.because weda u like it or not e get wetin person go help u do u will remain indebted to the person forever.my brother that saw my through university I know I owe him till i die.im like that.so u mean Fubara would have been able to become a gov without wikes help?I didn’t know this.pls explain how that would have happened to me I like learning.
so if your brother ask to chase away your wife you will do it because you are indebted?

1 Like

Re: We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts by favor914: 8:05pm On May 12
Ofunaofu:

So you are one of those encouraging Wike to cause instability, anarchy, and chaos in Rivers State.

You will soon meet your waterloo. 
Sharap, Hypocrites like yourself that supported Nyesom Wike because you did not want Amaechi’s candidate, & APC’s Tonye Cole to become Governor?

Now you want to blame others for the evil that you perpetrated in the creation of a demon? You will suffer for the consequences of your actions.

You go wail tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President / INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.