Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara (2353 Views)

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea / My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara by Kukutente23: 7:01am On May 12
Mr Teacher
Re: I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara by BondRiv: 8:52am On May 12
The words of a foolish person. You can't teach what you don't know. You are only copying the acts of another foolish governor called Obaseki in Edo State. You all will face the music at the appropriate time.
Re: I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara by polite2(m): 10:00am On May 12
I pity fubara
Re: I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara by paramakina202: 10:34am On May 12
ProjectsCityNG:
Tred carefully. Stop listening to gossip Fubara. Wike has since left you alone !

So you know better than Fubara himself?
When did greedy Wike left him alone?
Re: I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara by Carazon: 10:52am On May 12
Mystic216:
They should leave this man alone to do his job

Fighting godfatherism is the best and easiest way for a country to progress

Fubara should fight godfatherism the same way Peter Obi fought

Oppression is a very bad thing

Power drunk Wike has unleashed his mad dogs to frustrate this man while pretending to be neutral

Peter Obi has no godfather in Anambra State, what Obi fought was the enemies of Anambra State that see themselves as political Demi gods of the state. He dealt with them and dismantled their grip on the state Treasury.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara by CharleyBright(m): 11:23am On May 12
Wike is a wicked man starting the fight, but why can't Fubara learn to shut the Fick up and not drag the fight beyond where is neçcessary?

Fubara should know that there is No point conducting an examination if the students already know the questions.

If he has anything to fight or ground Wike with, he should keep quiet about it and hit Wike when he least expects.
You dont make noise about your war strategy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics Quiz 1 / 140 Applicants Paid N22 Million Bribe For Recruitment Into Immigration Service! / Why Does The North Need To Leech When They Have All This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.