Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Federal University Lokoja Lecturer Was Not Caught On Boxers As Speculated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Lokoja Lecturer Was Not Caught On Boxers As Speculated (447 Views)

NUC Approves 29 New Programmes For Federal University, Lokoja / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Lokoja Lecturer Was Not Caught On Boxers As Speculated by Dgr8(m): 1:38am On May 12
This is the Lecturer in Federal University Lokoja with the news circulating that he was in the process of having an intimacy with the student before he was caught.
This is how they met him in his house. They did not meet him with boxers, I live in same compound with him.
I can't conclude wether there is something between them, but my concern is the speculation that he was on boxers which is not true. He was met like this.
#Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja Lecturer Was Not Caught On Boxers As Speculated by wizrose(m): 2:48am On May 12
Dgr8:
This is the Lecturer in Federal University Lokoja with the news circulating that he was in the process of having an intimacy with the student before he was caught.
This is how they met him in his house. They did not meet him with boxers, I live in same compound with him.
I can't conclude wether there is something between them, but my concern is the speculation that he was on boxers which is not true. He was met like this.
#Copied.

Then done rop this one angry grin grin
Re: Federal University Lokoja Lecturer Was Not Caught On Boxers As Speculated by Nukilia: 7:36am On May 12
His enemies were too strong for him...
#SetupMode

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja Lecturer Was Not Caught On Boxers As Speculated by verifiablefacts: 7:57am On May 12
Dgr8:
#Copied.

Are you a lecturer too, how come a female student in his house ? This scene looks like a time before he was undressed, take a look at color of the boxers, aren't they the same.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja Lecturer Was Not Caught On Boxers As Speculated by CrownOfClay724: 8:32am On May 12
The truth is usually the first victim in most conflicts.

May justice prevail.

(1) (Reply)

2011 Academic Failure / American Universities Needs You / Uniabuja Pre-admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.