Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) (31310 Views)

Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / My Dear President Muhammadu Buhari / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Babalegba(m): 12:30pm On May 13
Blaze14k:
This reminds me of what galadima said. He said if they are starving let them die so that next election they will wether to vote the right person.
The problem is that none of them is good. All of them are bad people in politics for themselves

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by condralbedez: 12:32pm On May 13
I dont think its enough.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Electorate: 12:32pm On May 13
nabiz:
do you think at all before typing or you type before thinking? Or is it that you don't think at all

You dey ask Helinues? Shey person wey na akamu replace him brain dey think?

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:32pm On May 13
helinues:
Government no dey put food on Masses's table

Good policies prospers a nation dvmb-@ss.
Pdp may have been bad but it was never this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by helinues: 12:35pm On May 13
Electorate:

You dey ask Helinues? Shey person wey na akamu replace him brain dey think?

No let me report you
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:36pm On May 13
Righthussle:
This your cry too long oga. Go find food chop oo. The journey never start you don dey complain. Wait till second tenure.

For second tenure, even mad people go understand wetin normal people dey pass through when dem go introduce Trekking Licence. To mad self go be for people wey get money to pay for Trekking Licence.

What of if them decide to introduce Breathing tax?

get out, these are the set of people who won't even profer solutions to problems instead being unserious to everything as a joke. What is funny here now
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by siaco(m): 12:36pm On May 13
nabiz:
do you think at all before typing or you type before thinking? Or is it that you don't think at all

He doesn't think 💬 at all, aswear
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by MagicalConcepts: 12:37pm On May 13
Righthussle:
This your cry too long oga. Go find food chop oo. The journey never start you don dey complain. Wait till second tenure.

For second tenure, even mad people go understand wetin normal people dey pass through when dem go introduce Trekking Licence. To mad self go be for people wey get money to pay for Trekking Licence.

Wait, gimme tfare to go to garage and laugh.
Cos you must pay for my laughing allowance. Your post cracked me up! 😆
We no too dey smile, eyes v seen many things.

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by HugoBoss10(m): 12:37pm On May 13
It's so obvious that Tinubu is determined to punish Nigerians shocked

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Righthussle: 12:37pm On May 13
MagicalConcepts:

Wait, gimme tfare to go to garage and laugh.
Cos you must pay for my laughing allowance. Your post cracked me up! 😆
We no roo dey smile, eyes v seen many things.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Electorate: 12:38pm On May 13
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/dear-president-tinubu-is-this-punishment-not-too-much-for-our-sins/

Righthussle:

ibechris:
This is a comprehensive analysis of how they have dealt with the people.

Wicked govt.

michlins:
They said higher IGR is evidence of good economy and governance.

Tinubu will break and create new records on IGR at the expense of the well-being of the masses

DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Pictures speaks more than a thousand words

IamDietiesGod:
........What a elucidatory write-up!

An excellent depictions of a well-grounded dictions through out, which evidently brings out the mood of the writer by extension the targeted readers which happens to be mostly Nigerians.

"with cap in hand, knees on the ground, and eyes with tears"— to reverse these killing policies. Please!

Even reading only the above extract which creates a kind of sad imagery can actually turn a stonyhearted. So melancholic!.

Putindbutt:
Nigeria was using 97% of our revenue to service debts but they want Tinubu to continue with that. Wailers, you have more years to wail.

Ola9ja23:
IPOBidients wailing profusely

Bitter Obituarists crying like baby who just lost parents

The first year of every newly elected President is always the best. If this is the best year of Tinubu's Presidency then expect hell for the next three or seven years.

3 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by being(m): 12:41pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Very invalid, how did you think we got here?, with 87trillion naira debt, billions of subsidy on fuel and electricity, 97% revenue for debt servicing, insecurity. I think the president is going the right direction.
Better question is how do u think we got to the point of no longer having enough revenue? Of having to now survive on so much debt?
That's d question that is supposed to be tackled

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Lindlady: 12:43pm On May 13
helinues:

No let me report you
Please how can I post video on nairaland?
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by AskNgige2: 12:44pm On May 13
Righthussle:

Abi you never hear say them wan expand our tax net ?

Oga calm down , day never break.

LMAO 🤣

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by NahuiCyka: 12:44pm On May 13
Having been in abject poverty all your life, you are already used to the system so it’s no new thing when batidiots wail. The uprising will be televised

Ola9ja23:
IPOBidients wailing profusely

Bitter Obituarists crying like baby who just lost parents

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Electorate: 12:45pm On May 13
helinues:

No let me report you

Make you sef no dey cap none sense.

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by AskNgige2: 12:47pm On May 13
Blaze14k:
This reminds me of what galadima said. He said if they are starving let them die so that next election they will wether to vote the right person.
forget that old man

No one voted for Tinibu

It's inec chairman did the stuff
So don't blame masses

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Ezmans: 1:00pm On May 13
helinues:
a whole lagos city boy win election in nigeria no celebration in lagos till today

4 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by zombieHUNTER: 1:04pm On May 13
favor914:
I no blame you, make you dey wait for President Bola Tinubu to come & help you arrange your life, since all previous family, friends, & well wishers’ attempts have failed.

I have told them to stop waiting for Tinubu to increase the value of the naira, build infrastructures and create employment..

The better we realize we don't have a government the better..

I spoke your mind cheesy undecided
Agbadorian

3 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by michoim(m): 1:05pm On May 13
Righthussle:
This your cry too long oga. Go find food chop oo. The journey never start you don dey complain. Wait till second tenure. Abi you never hear say them wan expand our tax net ?

Oga calm down , day never break.
Every Oppressor that have made Nigeria there Cauldron to cook & devour Nigerian people shall be cut off while it is yet mid-day...

2 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Mcslize: 1:07pm On May 13
Tinubu is working. Tinubu till 2027. All those who carried his campaign on their heads on Nairaland are now hiding.

They don't have mouths to shout emilekon any more.

Hand don touch all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Obi3icebaba(m): 1:08pm On May 13
helinues:
Normally you be bastard so your comments no dey surprise anybody again .. Now call the MOD to ban me, eno get wetin i dey use nairaland do. But just know that in your secret place and house any day you complain of high cost of things or complain of lacking anything na that day you go fall and die. Na that day everyone close to you that is supporting this hardship will fall and die.. Useless bastard. Lastly, just thank God nairaland is a faceless blog cos if not your type for don sieze to breath and yeah that how bad it has gotten to. If we have to go down then why not take as much as your useless type along

3 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by helinues: 1:13pm On May 13
Obi3icebaba:

Normally you be bastard so your comments no dey surprise anybody again .. Now call the MOD to ban me, eno get wetin i dey use nairaland do. But just know that in your secret place and house any day you complain of high cost of things or complain of lacking anything na that day you go fall and die. Na that day everyone close to you that is supporting this hardship will fall and die.. Useless bastard. Lastly, just thank God nairaland is a faceless blog cos if not your type for don sieze to breath and yeah that how bad it has gotten to. If we have to go down then why not take as much as your useless type along

MemphitzDgreat1:

Na why you dey go upandan from state to state stealing, rice, beans,yams, plantains, live poultry, even live goats sef.
Make dem nor go put tire for your nexk, burn you throway one day oooooo!

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by ojonugba2014(m): 1:14pm On May 13
It's not too much ooo

Infact we are just getting started.

1$ Don pass $1,500 again ooo
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 1:15pm On May 13
helinues:
Na why you dey go upandan from state to state stealing, rice, beans,yams, plantains, live poultry, even live goats sef.
Make dem nor go put tire for your neck, burn you throway one day oooooo!
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by janeedema(f): 1:16pm On May 13
People like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is today. People who have clearly decided to be selfish and tribalistic. People who would rather die than embrace the truth glaring at them.

Buhari ruled for 8years, right? Who advocated for him to be in power? And was there a single day that your President Tinubu who had access to him speak against the damaging effects of his policies on Nigeria economy?

He didn’t speak against an economy of his predecessor that took us decades behind as a nation because he had dream to become the president .

And now you say he doesn’t have a hand in how frustrated our economy has become? And he is on a right track?

Ghana is 13 Cedis to 1 dollar. Of course you know what the naira is and you claim it is a good move.

You are clearly not human.

And that’s for lack of a more appropriate word.

Putindbutt:

Very invalid, how did you think we got here?, with 87trillion naira debt, billions of subsidy on fuel and electricity, 97% revenue for debt servicing, insecurity. I think the president is going the right direction.

3 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by onuman: 1:22pm On May 13
The worst sin of Nigeria is continuation of the extant unitary government system and the extant fraudulent political structure.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by phorget(m): 1:23pm On May 13
helinues:

A times I just wish say I fit catch you for one corner make boys for area take you do morning training maybe your head fit correct after the training.

2 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by helinues: 1:25pm On May 13
phorget:

A times I just wish say I fit catch you for one corner make boys for area take you do morning training maybe your head fit correct after the training.

My bouncers no go even lift fingers before my wild dogs go pounce on you

grin

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Oracleee: 1:26pm On May 13
Electorate:

Make you sef no dey cap none sense.

Why are you exchanging banters with that dimwit? Even a guest on nairaland knows how dumb he is, talk more of active members. Don't wrestle a pig like him in the mud, he will definitely enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Don Etiebet Is Alive / President Tinubu Meets Mohammed Bin Salman, Saudi Crown Prince / SEE What A Die Hard Ambode Supporter Did To His Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.