Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) (31430 Views)

Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / My Dear President Muhammadu Buhari / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by ibechris(m): 1:26pm On May 13
Electorate:

True talk.

The first year of every newly elected President is always the best. If this is the best year of Tinubu's Presidency then expect hell for the next three or seven years.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by phorget(m): 1:28pm On May 13
helinues:

My bouncers no go even lift fingers before my wild dogs go pounce on you

grin

You fit still try am o make we just play small. Choose location make I fall in make you know say the capping no be for chaise.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by onuman: 1:29pm On May 13
janeedema:
People like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is today. People who have clearly decided to be selfish and tribalistic. People who would rather die than embrace the truth glaring at them.

Buhari ruled for 8years, right? Who advocated for him to be in power? And was there a single day that your President Tinubu who had access to him speak against the damaging effects of his policies on Nigeria economy?

He didn’t speak against an economy of his predecessor that took us decades behind as a nation because he had dream to become the president .

And now you say he doesn’t have a hand in how frustrated our economy has become? And he is on a right track?

Ghana is 13 Cedis to 1 dollar. Of course you know what the naira is and you claim it is a good move.

You are clearly not human.

And that’s for lack of a more appropriate word.

3 GhanaCedi rate to the US Dollar doesn't mean Ghana is economically more buoyant than Nigeria. Ghana knocked off some zeros from its Cedi a few years ago. Above all, exchsnge rate of a country's currency to the US Dollar is not a measure of economic buoyancy of the country.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by helinues: 1:29pm On May 13
phorget:

You fit still try am o make we just play small. Choose location make I fall in make you know say the capping no be for chaise.

We no dey come ghetto, its dangerous

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Oracleee: 1:30pm On May 13
Obi3icebaba:

Normally you be bastard so your comments no dey surprise anybody again .. Now call the MOD to ban me, eno get wetin i dey use nairaland do. But just know that in your secret place and house any day you complain of high cost of things or complain of lacking anything na that day you go fall and die. Na that day everyone close to you that is supporting this hardship will fall and die.. Useless bastard. Lastly, just thank God nairaland is a faceless blog cos if not your type for don sieze to breath and yeah that how bad it has gotten to. If we have to go down then why not take as much as your useless type along

This baba don reach wall..... No dey allow that boy comment dey disturb you. All is brain cells are ruptured or contaminated. Do well for your sanity and peace of mind to look at is post and pass. I'm sure his parents ain't even proud of his existence.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by NwaliE01: 1:31pm On May 13
nabiz:
do you think at all before typing or you type before thinking? Or is it that you don't think at all

One of the 3 is correct!
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Musauzor(m): 1:33pm On May 13
Ola9ja23:
IPOBidients wailing profusely

Bitter Obituarists crying like baby who just lost parents

Unfortunately for you, where ever your mother is now she is complaining more than her neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Exceed15: 1:43pm On May 13
When an average Northerner heard Muslim - Muslim ticket it be clouded their judgement and sentiments rolled in. . Tinubu brainwashed them to get their votes. Now the north suffers most, the South west are shouting E bi paws o. Kikikikikiki Tinubu till 2098

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by kingxsamz(m): 1:46pm On May 13
Majority of individuals in Nigeria (sane people) voted against that faiIure called Tinibooo. But the duIIard just had to find a way to come into the lives of Nigerians and ruin it. UseIess bat.

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Thoughty2(m): 1:52pm On May 13
helinues:
Government no dey put food on Masses's table

I wish I can curse you. You psychopath.

It's not funny. People are dying because of stupid policies
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Thoughty2(m): 1:55pm On May 13
ogbonti:

This Tinubu government is a big blessing in disguise - why? because by 2027, Nigerians will be so militant in the elctions that INEC sef will be scared ro announce any fake result

I see politicians, political thugs, INEC officials amd even security operatives deployed by the government to rig elections getting lynched by angry voters at polling stations

with this shege pro max going on, one thing os sure - 2027 wont be election as usual- Nigerians will be volatile before during and after elections - go mark it down!!!!

We don't learn
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Madups(m): 1:56pm On May 13
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/dear-president-tinubu-is-this-punishment-not-too-much-for-our-sins/
Op sin kwa? Sin say you from Nigeria? Cos me nor understand again.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by bladebender: 1:59pm On May 13
nabiz:
do you think at all before typing or you type before thinking? Or is it that you don't think at all
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by bladebender: 2:01pm On May 13
nabiz:

You can't think straight on empty stomach, bro. We know them.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Sirchiboy: 2:06pm On May 13
onuman:

3 GhanaCedi rate to the US Dollar doesn't mean Ghana is economically more buoyant than Nigeria. Ghana knocked off some zeros from its Cedi a few years ago. Above all, exchsnge rate of a country's currency to the US Dollar is not a measure of economic buoyancy of the country.
You are valid.
It measured by the purchasing power and the GDP over the population

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by fitinwell: 2:12pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Very invalid, how did you think we got here?, with 87trillion naira debt, billions of subsidy on fuel and electricity, 97% revenue for debt servicing, insecurity. I think the president is going the right direction.

87trillion Naira debt profile ke!

I just believe it's not true oo..
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Lampy336: 2:13pm On May 13
Bateria..kontinue wailing we must see the end of this tinubulation together cos no goin back..
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Poiniyisworld: 2:18pm On May 13
Cry My Beloved Country!

We told them, but they did not listen!

Now Nigerians face a fate worse than FAMINE DAILY because they see the food but they cannot buy them.

Shebi my brother or my religion is na feeding you guys at the grassroot that assisted to truncate what God had meant to be our deliverance.

You guys should please cry louder maybe God would hear and have mercy on Nigerians!
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Oluwademilade: 2:37pm On May 13
Crypto wey boys Dey use hold body, he ban am too
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Iamzik: 2:46pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
Nigeria was using 97% of our revenue to service debts but they want Tinubu to continue with that. Wailers, you have more years to wail.

And how many percentage are we using now after all the Draconian policies?
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On May 13
The suffering is pervasive as it is apparent for the blind and audible for the deaf. However, we have solace in the mercy of God and it will be well with us.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Antivirus92(m): 3:02pm On May 13
favor914:
Your State, & Local Government no try for you @ all.
but the dancing governor and dapo abiodun are really doing wonders in your region right?

It's better that you complain than to die in silence, that's why south east is always better than you people.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by vega84(m): 3:11pm On May 13
You said everything but forgot to mention the main point just like many Nigerians usually do !. My dear, the biggest price hike in Nigeria by this government today is the CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY this is so cause most products we use are imported. This government meet 40ft container @ 4.m( duty) but they hiked it to 7m,from 7m to 8.5m ,8 5m to 11.5m , today is 13m. That's is why cost of commodities in naija is not going down and that's is the major issue which nobody seems to be talking about.

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Greattha: 3:24pm On May 13
For them, it's asslicking.

Malroux:
What puts food on your table?
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Putindbutt: 3:29pm On May 13
janeedema:
People like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is today. People who have clearly decided to be selfish and tribalistic. People who would rather die than embrace the truth glaring at them.

Buhari ruled for 8years, right? Who advocated for him to be in power? And was there a single day that your President Tinubu who had access to him speak against the damaging effects of his policies on Nigeria economy?

He didn’t speak against an economy of his predecessor that took us decades behind as a nation because he had dream to become the president .

And now you say he doesn’t have a hand in how frustrated our economy has become? And he is on a right track?

Ghana is 13 Cedis to 1 dollar. Of course you know what the naira is and you claim it is a good move.

You are clearly not human.

And that’s for lack of a more appropriate word.

You just ranting without knowledge. Ghana is going thru the worst economic crisis in 20yrs. And Cedis was decimalized.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by xtian110: 4:13pm On May 13
ibechris:
This is a comprehensive analysis of how they have dealt with the people.

Wicked govt.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 People people make una hellep me iyabasy no go kelling me I no fit laugh again 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by EdiskyHarry: 4:17pm On May 13
According to APC bastards, Nigerians must suffer for four years for a drug lord to fix the economy.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by onuman: 4:28pm On May 13
Sirchiboy:
You are valid.
It measured by the purchasing power and the GDP over the population

Daily minimum wage in Ghana is GHC18.15. Translates to US $6 per day at GHC3 per US $1.

Who knows what the average daily minimum wage in Nigeria is? This is needed to compare prosperity between Ghana and other countries, including Nigeria.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Lilgabby(m): 4:38pm On May 13
Food don finally done, Red cap biggots go full this thread now. Them go start to dey advertise bitter obi wey go still chop their liver Kon later dey disturb us here for kidney donations. Ndi aras 😂😂😂
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by Blazetrailer: 4:43pm On May 13
This is the type of response that comes from a dimn-witted fellow who believes the rubbish stats put out by the government. The current administration is still collecting more loans and will even need to collect a lot more than Buhari did at the going rate. In fact, the recent statistics showed that government is currently printing money through ways and means, same thing they rebuked the Buhari administration and Emefiele for.

Putindbutt:
Nigeria was using 97% of our revenue to service debts but they want Tinubu to continue with that. Wailers, you have more years to wail.
Re: Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) by shepherd316: 5:39pm On May 13
I pray the the lives of the people involved in election rigging, thuggery, violence, bribery, tribunal partiality etc become as worse as the condition the Apc led administration has turned the country into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day / Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole / Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.