Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. (41751 Views)

Messi Makes MLS History In Thrilling Inter Miami Win At Sold-out Gillette Stadia / AFCON Bid: CAF Team In Nigeria, Inspect Stadia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by ObiPandora: 1:59pm On May 12
You own the right to wail to your doom Lagos will till eternity remain a Yoruba land.

DrAkpamudehe:

Attachee, Lagos is not Yoruba land, it is a former federal capital territory. Go and make money and stop claiming a land that your miserable self will never benefit from.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Promax4321: 2:00pm On May 12
This same pitch different comments, some see with positive sight while other in a negative light.

Same pitch, this is the irony of life. Better to see positivities in life than mirror negative darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by shotuns: 2:00pm On May 12
Can you please expatiate on this statement "Lagos is not Yoruba land" We need history lesson sir! And please begin from before when and after Nigeria was created, the language spoken and other necessary evidence to prove sir. Thanks.

DrAkpamudehe:

Attachee, Lagos is not Yoruba land, it is a former federal capital territory. Go and make money and stop claiming a land that your miserable self will never benefit from.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by TimeTraveller: 2:01pm On May 12
Angelfrost:

Irrelevant and unrelated to my statement.

Stop tribalism before it ruins your life.

I really don't give a fvck what state is smaller, bigger or whatever.

There is more to Nigeria than this idiotic dick measuring between you dull southeast and southwest individuals.

Your tribal silliness is childish and irritating. Simple!!!

Ogun kee ya papah and mamah! When the loudmouths from the east mudsling, you all keep quiet. When we react, you guys get erections. Ogun keee youu.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by SonOfDSoil01: 2:01pm On May 12
Angelfrost:

You have compared an entire region to a single state in another region...!

Now, what about Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, etc?!! Are they also keeping pace with Lagos?!!

Or is Lagos the only South-western state??! tongue

Just asking.
fair enough, tell us any of the 5 sad yeast villages that is has cosmopolitan and urban has ibadan? Mind you that’s just a capital city of a state grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by spagettiluv: 2:02pm On May 12
pimplucious:
The SE will only look on and salivate while at it but will never get hold of Lagos as they planned.
lagos belongs to ibo according to mr Kenneth

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by penearth(m): 2:02pm On May 12
Akwa ibom pitch CANT be emulated . The pitch is properly maintained onlike build new pitch and don't maintain
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by killsmith(f): 2:03pm On May 12
aspabay:

You are miserable, very miserable just like your people and your entire region.
He's right. Calling lagos yorubaland is disrespect to the egun tribe who are not yorubas but indigenous to lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On May 12
TimeTraveller:

Ogun kee ya papah and mamah! When the loudmouths from the east mudsling, you all keep quiet. When we react, you guys get erections. Ogun keee youu.

Before cursing your generation sir, check through my profile and history.

I have very zero tolerance for bigotry, and I correct whenever I encounter them.

Let me reiterate... This Yoruba Vs Igbo nonsense has gone on for too long.

Y'all should give it a rest.

Nor be only una dey this country.

Give yourselves sense before it's too late!!! SMH.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by lafakale(m): 2:06pm On May 12
[quote][/quote]DrAkpamude

Does anyone else received BOINIGERIA message? I received this and I am wondering the genuiness of it. And particularly to avoid unnecessary payment of exorbitant transport fare.

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Sprinklepee: 2:06pm On May 12
naptu2:
The government had previously announced that ten mini stadia across the state will be renovated, while the Teslim Balogun Stadium is being upgraded (all covered stands) and there are plans to build new stadia.

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

sharp we mount there
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Antell95(m): 2:07pm On May 12
Emeskhalifa:
Other states should emulate so that their citizens won't be running to Lagos
KEEP KWAYET. The best and most beautiful stadium in AFRICA is in SOUTH SOUTH.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by spagettiluv: 2:08pm On May 12
killsmith:

He's right. Calling lagos yorubaland is disrespect to the egun tribe who are not yorubas but indigenous to lagos.
stop crying bro

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by SonOfDSoil01: 2:08pm On May 12
SmartyPants:

The economic importance is too obvious but then must everything be about economic importance?? You don't see the need for social importance too?? Or you just want to criticize?
let him continue asking stupid question, am not even surprised. The other day too, an obirodent was all over the cyber space disgracing his ancestors, and asking what’s the economic benefit of 3rd mainland bridge grin you should by now understand the IQ of obirondent minions grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Osanoghodua1: 2:10pm On May 12
Only Lagos State is working, FG Should declare state or emergency on states that are not working.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On May 12
SonOfDSoil01:
fair enough, tell us any of the 5 sad yeast villages that is has cosmopolitan and urban has ibadan? Mind you that’s just a capital city of a state grin

Brother, let me be more contextual... I don't give a flying fvck about Southeast and Southwestern states and their comparative sizes.

I am simply irritated by the needless penchant of people from either region dragging one another in threads where we should be having intellectual discussions.

Catch my drift??!
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by VeryDarkMan01(m): 2:11pm On May 12
DrAkpamudehe:

But lagos traditional rulers are all yoruba people
The official traditional language in lagos is Yoruba

That's why shinedu no fit become governor
He can only become governor in ndigbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Starz825(m): 2:12pm On May 12
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww what benefits will this be rather than some dangling things roaming around the pitch abi whatever. Mtcheww

Wetin u dey talk sef this yellow pawpaw
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by SonOfDSoil01: 2:15pm On May 12
Angelfrost:

Brother, let me be more contextual... I don't give a flying fvck about Southeast and Southwestern states and their comparative sizes.

I am simply irritated by the needless penchant of people from either region dragging one another in threads where we should be having intellectual discussions.

Catch my drift??!
stop playing the ostrich cheesy we all know were you stand, and I don’t also give a flying f*ck where you come from. We know you have always been anti Yoruba, and pls quit been an hypocrite. Even your comment proves that fact

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Benwallt(m): 2:18pm On May 12
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww what benefits will this be rather than some dangling things roaming around the pitch abi whatever. Mtcheww

You need deliverance. That dangling thing is what keeps you from n you like it so much.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by spartachico(m): 2:18pm On May 12
Yeah right, thanks but they can still borrow FG state money to repair ham
olamieseun:
National stadium is own by federal govt not state
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Benwallt(m): 2:21pm On May 12
DrAkpamudehe:

What of Abuja. When will you start dragging that one with the North

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by bluebay(m): 2:24pm On May 12
We all know those stadiums are owned by private firm . Not government property.. for the record, 75% if infrastructures in Lagos aren't done by the state. They belong to private firms
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by killsmith(f): 2:26pm On May 12
spagettiluv:
stop crying bro
I see you're a monkey who lives in his tiny imagination.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Dennisochampa: 2:26pm On May 12
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

When will Nigeria get it right?

Them dey renovate infrastructure, u dey ask when we go get am right.. Abeg werin bad for werin dem dey do now??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Goodbitch(f): 2:27pm On May 12
Looks beautiful but still local standard for year 2024
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by ozo13(m): 2:28pm On May 12
Mccullum:
Good one from Mr Governor Sanwo-Olu.
yh
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Benwallt(m): 2:29pm On May 12
TimeTraveller:

Oyo state is bigger than the entire 5 plots of red dust in the Southeast. There is nothing there but hatred and bitterness.

😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 grin grin wickedness. The guy was just playing o
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by ozo13(m): 2:30pm On May 12
Goodbitch:
Looks beautiful but still local standard for year 2024
Nice one Mr Sanwo olu
you need to see the one in Birnin Kebbi (state capital for that matter)after wasting tax payers money.some useless people just cornered the money and delivered next to noting after more than 50M was spent ooo.shame no go allow me post the pictures here.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On May 12
SonOfDSoil01:
stop playing the ostrich cheesy we all know were you stand, and I don’t also give a flying f*ck where you come from. We know you have always been anti Yoruba, and pls quit been an hypocrite. Even your comment proves that fact

Nah... You are trying to justify your idiotic bigotry by gaslighting and pushing me into the gutter where you dwell.

Nice try...!

What is wrong is wrong... Face your intellectual failing, and quit making justifications.

Tribal bigots are less than cockroaches in my book.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Benwallt(m): 2:33pm On May 12
Vitally123:

Any priority in rebuilding 10 stadia at a time of much economic crunch as currently being experienced or just for rebuilding sake? Abeg Nigerians, na who do una this mediocritic way of thinking and behaving? There is God ooo.

Na your money? Or your region is the poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos / Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.