Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. (41639 Views)

Messi Makes MLS History In Thrilling Inter Miami Win At Sold-out Gillette Stadia / AFCON Bid: CAF Team In Nigeria, Inspect Stadia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by stanbright(m): 2:34pm On May 12
Emeskhalifa:
Other states should emulate so that their citizens won't be running to Lagos
Where are you staying?
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by MaziObinnaokija: 2:34pm On May 12
sad angry sad undecided Nonsense sad . Come to Anambra and see OBI'S WONDERS cool wink smiley cool
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Benwallt(m): 2:36pm On May 12
SmartyPants:

The economic importance is too obvious but then must everything be about economic importance?? You don't see the need for social importance too?? Or you just want to criticize?

He is a hunter. No more rats n grass cutter for him. He wanted the place to be Forest to carry out cannibalistic work but God pass them
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by membranus: 2:36pm On May 12
Benwallt:

What of Abuja. When will you start dragging that one with the North

They are already doing that, saying the Iigb0s owned the biggest estates and businesses in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by SlavaUkraini: 2:36pm On May 12
Sanwo Olu dey renovate Igbogbo stadium when the roads in the same igbogbo bayieku area are very useless and almost unusable...

Babajide Sanwo Olu....

Make sure you Finish that igbogbo bayieku road before you leave office
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Azazyel: 2:37pm On May 12
DrAkpamudehe:

Attachee, Lagos is not Yoruba land, it is a former federal capital territory. Go and make money and stop claiming a land that your miserable self will never benefit from.

Modified

Agbadorians are in serious pains over my comment about the ownership of Lagos. Even the ones posting from their wretched villages in ilaje and iragbiji who have never crossed ojodu-berger are also claiming Lagos.

Lagos is a no man land.

NtOOOOooo

So cos Lagos was a former fct, you feel there are no indigenes? Abuja is the fct but there are tribes which are indigenous to Abuja. It's like you are saying if Anambra state is the new fct, it automatically becomes a no man's land. Haba! No matter how much you hate Yoruba people, at least don't let it get to a point where you would start saying things that don't sit well logically

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by victorazy(m): 2:38pm On May 12
aspabay:

You are miserable, very miserable just like your people and your entire region.

Your name grin Akpa-amu Ideye grin

Ask any Igbo person around you grin
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by SonOfDSoil01: 2:38pm On May 12
Angelfrost:

Nah... You are trying to justify your idiotic bigotry by gaslighting and pushing me into the gutter where you dwell.

Nice try...!

What is wrong is wrong... Face your intellectual failing, and quit making justifications.

Tribal bigots are less than cockroaches in my book.
keep deflection cheesy you are a well known bigot, we will keep serving you hypocrite in the language you understand….even from your comment here, it prove how bigoted you are. When your brethren call others derogatory names and speak ill of there land, you look the other way, but when been served with the same plate you shout of tribalism, we ain’t deceived grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by NuhuAjang71(m): 2:41pm On May 12
We lack maintenance culture.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Benwallt(m): 2:43pm On May 12
membranus:

They are already doing that, saying the Iigb0s owned the biggest estates and businesses in Abuja.

They're suffering from poor exposure. Hausas don't even have time to engage anybody with words . They remove stupidity with daggers and stoning.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by badonkadonk: 2:45pm On May 12
spartachico:
What about the national stadium in surulere,that monument deserves some love too
. It's federal government owned
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by reporterspot: 2:53pm On May 12
No man's land, has any tribe made Governor of Lagos? All of una good life deh Lagos, we go pursue urchins like you soon
DrAkpamudehe:

Attachee, Lagos is not Yoruba land, it is a former federal capital territory. Go and make money and stop claiming a land that your miserable self will never benefit from.

Modified

Agbadorians are in serious pains over my comment about the ownership of Lagos. Even the ones posting from their wretched villages in ilaje and iragbiji who have never crossed ojodu-berger are also claiming Lagos.

Lagos is a no man land.

NtOOOOooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by jahsharon: 2:54pm On May 12
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww what benefits will this be rather than some dangling things roaming around the pitch abi whatever. Mtcheww

Take your drugs oooooo, because the psychiatric hospitals are full

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Realdeals(m): 2:56pm On May 12
Most of the stadia are fresh construction, you omitted the one in ifako Ijaiye.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by lamentor78(m): 3:05pm On May 12
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

When will Nigeria get it right?

Nobody needs your opinion

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by deanoffaculty: 3:09pm On May 12
allen113:
How true is this picture below please? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Make nobody mention me ooh, I no go reply 😂😂😂😂
Chai!! See as you dey mess my boys ...
We no go gri!
Final prediction: Man U 2 - 4 Arsenal fc

This match go shock all Man U fans.

Up Gunners!!
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Prince111111: 3:12pm On May 12
Radarada😂
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by MasterTeeUSA: 3:12pm On May 12
When I was growing up, we had very competitive local young clubs that used to play at secondary school fields like Loyola, Ikolaba, Lagelu and so on...I've always wondered what happened to all these clubs. Our youths had something to do after school...some went to lessons, some went for training or competition...while I think the Govt shouldn't be heavily involved in sports (another avenue to siphon funds), they should encourage top people in the society to take ownership of these young clubs if they still exist so we can raise a new generation of athletes that won't need to come from Europe or the America's.

naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Basic123: 3:18pm On May 12
JohnnA1:
Beautiful.

God continue to bless Lagos.

God bless YORUBALAND.

Amen!

One governor has actually been building just trunk C roads in ABA with a lot of PR and they want him to rate him as the best governor ever.

What did he do in SPORT,EDUCATION,AGRICULTURE ETC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Izuchukwu70: 3:23pm On May 12
DrAkpamudehe:

Modified

Lagos is a no man land.

NtOOOOooo

You could have carried megaphone 📣 and start to megashout about Lagos is no man's land along Campos street, Lagos Island if you get liver.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by PHAYOL81: 3:43pm On May 12
Impressive but they should have paid some attention to the capacities upgrade too. A well-packaged stadium would generate the required enthusiasm to a better participation from the indigenous stakeholders (potential sponsors) and motivation for the grassroots players (football, sprints, basketball, rugby, etc players, the fans, and volunteers).
We can achieve it if we try it. IF finance was a clog in the works now, that's understandable but plans should be in the pipeline for the close future to bring up this dream to reality. Imagine the chains of benefits getting the youth professionally into lucrative sporting activities (games)in inter- and intra states championship that's well branded and accepted. The expected ROI would surely be more implosive than the state of our current entertainment industry, particularly the musical.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:43pm On May 12
SouthSouth1914:
Looks inpressive!
come and check it in the next 2yrs you will blame yourself to said this trust me
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:46pm On May 12
Antell95:
KEEP KWAYET. The best and most beautiful stadium in AFRICA is in SOUTH SOUTH.

Doesn't matter. If other states are doing ok, influx will reduce drastically.

It is just a wake up call that other governors should make available opportunities for their people too

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:48pm On May 12
stanbright:

Where are you staying?

Will that solve the problem of other states??
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by zionstaar75: 3:53pm On May 12
aspabay:

You are miserable, very miserable just like your people and your entire region.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Bawalistic: 3:56pm On May 12
Some People Sef, Them Dey Celebrate Lagos Stadia, Some Dey Put Arsenal Picture, Na Next Week All Of Una Go Shame
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by blueAgent(m): 3:58pm On May 12
allen113:
How true is this picture below please? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Make nobody mention me ooh, I no go reply 😂😂😂😂

Well said.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by nedekid: 3:58pm On May 12
Nice one.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by camri: 3:59pm On May 12
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Alliswell248: 4:03pm On May 12
DrAkpamudehe:

Modified

Lagos is a no man land.

NtOOOOooo

Alaigbo people would never rule Lagos.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by commoditiesnig: 4:06pm On May 12
Good one LASG!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 / Top 10 Most Decorated Footballers In The World / AFCON 2019: Adama Niane Sent Home For Slapping Team Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.