Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. (41661 Views)

Messi Makes MLS History In Thrilling Inter Miami Win At Sold-out Gillette Stadia / AFCON Bid: CAF Team In Nigeria, Inspect Stadia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by folake4u(f): 8:58pm On May 12
naptu2:

"Each state should have a standard stadium" but "of what economic importance is a stadium".

Hahahahahahahaha

You see why I don't take you people seriously? You only exist for jokes.

Naptu please!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Bouncing2(m): 8:58pm On May 12
allen113:
How true is this picture below please? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Make nobody mention me ooh, I no go reply πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Super accurate!πŸ˜‚..

C’mon citehhh
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by demmie1: 9:03pm On May 12
DrAkpamudehe:

Attachee, Lagos is not Yoruba land, it is a former federal capital territory. Go and make money and stop claiming a land that your miserable self will never benefit from.

Modified

Agbadorians are in serious pains over my comment about the ownership of Lagos. Even the ones posting from their wretched villages in ilaje and iragbiji who have never crossed ojodu-berger are also claiming Lagos.

Lagos is a no man land.

NtOOOOooo

Continue. When the blood start flowing I hope you will be there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by DrAkpamudehe: 9:15pm On May 12
Alliswell248:

Alaigbo people would never rule Lagos.....

demmie1:

Continue. When the blood start flowing I hope you will be there

SonOfDSoil01:
yes,we know Lagos is in sad yeast grin and the man of the governor is Chukwuemeka Obi grin are you happy now?

The brainless ones have spoken.
Una go wail tire
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Emetex22(m): 9:39pm On May 12
SonOfDSoil01:
grin that’s why God despise the proud and arrogant, God knew the kinda of creatures they are…. Their ancestors could only settle for a landlocked, erosion ravaged land grin
Isn't Switzerland and few other premium European countries landlocked lol, Germany was destroyed in WW2 and has bounced back as the richest in Europe, ahead of Russia, Britain and France, your hatred can't stop Igbos, it will only cause you heart pain and eventually your demise.
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Melagros(m): 10:46pm On May 12
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww what benefits will this be rather than some dangling things roaming around the pitch abi whatever. Mtcheww
Lolzz grin grin
How are you
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Dybala11(m): 11:19pm On May 12
DrAkpamudehe:

Attachee, Lagos is not Yoruba land, it is a former federal capital territory. Go and make money and stop claiming a land that your miserable self will never benefit from.

Modified

Agbadorians are in serious pains over my comment about the ownership of Lagos. Even the ones posting from their wretched villages in ilaje and iragbiji who have never crossed ojodu-berger are also claiming Lagos.

Lagos is a no man land.

NtOOOOooo
You're right, Lagos is Igboland. Next abeg. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 12:55am On May 13
I don’t know much but one thing is for sure,the development starts from the grassroot
Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by EreluRoz: 8:27am On May 13
Melagros:

Lolzz grin grin
How are you
I'm good πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos. by mmsen: 9:00am On May 13
spartachico:
What about the national stadium in surulere,that monument deserves some love too

Speak to the Federal Government. That is Tinubu's own to deal with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Decorated Footballers In The World / AFCON 2019: Adama Niane Sent Home For Slapping Team Captain / Alex Iwobi’s E Class Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.