Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,858 members, 7,838,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara (29348 Views)

Intimidation Has A Time When The Time Expires, It’s Over, Gov. Fubara Fire Wike / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by chisomkachy: 6:54pm On May 12
Intimidation has a time, when the time expires, it's over, it's over. Even in the Bible, Pharaoh intimidated the children of Israel, or the Hebrews, is it not? But it got to a time, did the intimidation work again? It didn't work.

So every bad thing that has a beginning has an end. That's why I said so don't worry, we don't have any problem. We have kept that behind, we are looking ahead.

Sim Fubara

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by MMempire(m): 6:55pm On May 12
What you sow, you will surely reap. Wike did same to his predecessor.

243 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by God1000(m): 6:58pm On May 12
He's right, stand your ground Sir.

I hate intimidation as well, I can go to any length to fight for myself

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by CountinBlessins(m): 6:58pm On May 12
Omo this guy don sign o!! 🀣🀣🀣
The funny thing about being a bully is , one day the person you bully will loose all fear of death or beating then face you squarely. That day the bully in you will disappear because nothing prepares a bully for the victim standing up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀨

266 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by slivertongue: 7:01pm On May 12
BATeria has time to worry people, once it is cured with 'NIGERIANS' bitters it is over.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On May 12
FUBARA keep fooling yourself with paper weight politicians in rivers state

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Ever8090: 7:07pm On May 12
This guy fit do only one term as governor because Wike go fight dirty in the coming election

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Machinegun91(m): 7:07pm On May 12
I love this man

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Ofunaofu: 7:09pm On May 12
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Joshy4u: 7:13pm On May 12
Bushmeat don de hunt the hunter.
Wike go hear word.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by buharibanjo(m): 7:13pm On May 12
Wike and Fubara are just speaking in parables everytime πŸ˜‚
And we de understand who the sub is for always..

17 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by LLSAINT(m): 7:17pm On May 12
Unfortunately SIM is a weak man
These features WIKE saw in him that was why he was selected as his successor but unfortunately SIM does not know how to play the game of politics and governance differently
How can you have missiles as a Governor and you are scared of using it?

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by DatNiggaDaz: 7:23pm On May 12
grin grin

Na so dis man go take turn to household name for nainja courtesy of wicked wike.

River state dont play second fiddle grin

Just watch

grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Confirmedzombie: 7:29pm On May 12
Fubara I'm your strong supporter but your days are numbered.

You will weep and sorrow this coming week.

There is a court judgement recognising Martins as the speaker inputed of his defection and others as members of the house.

There is an Appeal ti this judgement yet you secured a kangaro injunction banning same Assembly from sitting.

This week you will taste the bitter aspect of life.

Obedients and Ipob have led you to your doom

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Yourbaslayer: 7:34pm On May 12
MMempire:
What you sow, you will surely reap. Wike did same to his predecessor.

Fubara na man you be grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Kelklein(m): 7:47pm On May 12
Agbero don jam agbero.. he think say na Amaechi wey dey do gentle man

Agberos fight like pigs.. the best way to counter them is to descend to their level and fight back.. that's what Fubara has done..

This is not to say Fubara too is clean.. because he knew what he was entering before he entered. The people I pity in all of these are those Rivers people because all these actors are hiding under Rivers People in this fight, whereas it's just for selfish gains.

This is a life lesson.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Chigozie321: 7:52pm On May 12
Fubara has finally grown balls.

Praise the Lord cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Franking: 7:52pm On May 12
Don't mind Wike. No Champion forever.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by KnowledgePower7: 7:52pm On May 12
Goliath intimidated the whole of Israel
His Intimidation expired when one small boy called David give am shot on target with rock

Goliath underated David
Wike underated Fubara

But we all know how the story ended..

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by dangotesmummy: 7:53pm On May 12
I'm not supporting exploitative godfatherism but devil cook for you,you say make he no touch am.make it make sense to me

9 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by seunayantokun(m): 7:53pm On May 12
Na talk e talk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by forerunner022(m): 7:54pm On May 12
Wike underestimated Fubara. The table turns. Nothing last forever.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by ogolemati: 7:54pm On May 12
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy no just want to allow wike build rivers from oil as druggie build Lagos from the sea

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Kukutente23: 7:54pm On May 12
Na wa o

This movie just start to dey bam o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Divinelove4ever(m): 7:55pm On May 12
In life, what goes around comes around.
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On May 12
A better Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is all we want,

God bless Rivers state.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Elzazzi: 7:55pm On May 12
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wike you are not god. Abeg rest

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by ubest1(m): 7:55pm On May 12
When this quite man finishes with Wike & cronies they will understand noisemakers don't always be the best students in classes

12 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Lovenorth: 7:55pm On May 12
There must be a time that the intimidation that APC government are doing to Nigerian people shall expire, from than Nigeria would be a country of free opportunities for all citizens

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter / "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.