Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara (29384 Views)

Intimidation Has A Time When The Time Expires, It’s Over, Gov. Fubara Fire Wike / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Exceed15: 7:56pm On May 12
Wike didn't condone any form of intimation during his time. He always came hard on them. It's your turn Fubara to put wike where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by dominique(f): 7:56pm On May 12
When 2 elephants fight, its the grass (Rivers people) that suffers most.
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by osazsky(m): 7:56pm On May 12
OGA this ur fight too early..pls call obaseki for updates

2 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by gassbee: 7:56pm On May 12
Ever8090:
This guy fit do only one term as governor because Wike go fight dirty in the coming election
As long as he is on dat seat, no man can remove him. Dont underate d powers of a governor

3 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Tmex(m): 7:57pm On May 12
Nice onw Mr Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by alphaNomega: 7:57pm On May 12
chisomkachy:

Sim Fubara
Simp Fubara

2 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Immunity1555: 7:57pm On May 12
Confirmedzombie:
Fubara I'm your strong supporter but your days are numbered.

You will weep and sorrow this coming week.

There is a court judgement recognising Martins as the speaker inputed of his defection and others as members of the house.

There is an Appeal ti this judgement yet you secured a kangaro injunction banning same Assembly from sitting.

This week you will taste the bitter aspect of life.

Obedients and Ipob have led you to your doom
The week no far again,I am waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by alphaNomega: 7:58pm On May 12
dominique:
When 2 elephants fight, its the grass (Rivers people) that suffers most.
there are no elephants. only Wike cool
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Gabayo17(m): 7:58pm On May 12
The only language devil understand is power.

3 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by NairaMaster1(m): 7:59pm On May 12
MMempire:
What you sow, you will surely reap. Wike did same to his predecessor.

Brother his predecessor neither brought him to power nor his party member. To me Fubara acted disloyalty too early. You and I know that LP won that election but Wike used his strength to give it to him. He acted too early. He would have put some structures in order before this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Edusouls(m): 8:00pm On May 12
Confirmedzombie:
Fubara I'm your strong supporter but your days are numbered.

You will weep and sorrow this coming week.

There is a court judgement recognising Martins as the speaker inputed of his defection and others as members of the house.

There is an Appeal ti this judgement yet you secured a kangaro injunction banning same Assembly from sitting.

This week you will taste the bitter aspect of life.

Obedients and Ipob have led you to your doom
hei shut up ur mouth, and face una fight for rivers, wike vs fubara remove ipob out of it

2 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by israelmao(m): 8:00pm On May 12
Ameachi is enjoying this right now.Karma has "karma" Wike.

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by alphaNomega: 8:00pm On May 12
God1000:
He's right, stand your ground Sir.

I hate intimidation as well, I can go to any length to fight for myself
you hate intimidation? you're just a hypocrite. Did Wike not intimidate voters to install his bench warmer in government house?

2 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by faceland: 8:00pm On May 12
If he can do anything without consequences, he would have done it... Just refuse to be intimidated.
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Gbogbowa: 8:00pm On May 12
Ever8090:
This guy fit do only one term as governor because Wike go fight dirty in the coming election
that was how Akpabio was making mouth in Akwa Ibom until Udom silence him and he ran to APC yet Udom won second term even won Akwa Ibom for ATIKU.mark it Wike will be disgraced

7 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:01pm On May 12
Is this Wike
yarimo:
FUBARA keep fooling yourself with paper weight politicians in rivers state
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Coolestguy2023: 8:01pm On May 12
Oga, good and make peace with your god father and stop quoting bible verse that favours you. There is also a place of gratitude in the bible.

I don't read mentions and i don't reply. You will be wasting your time if you quote me

2 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by ComeToJesus: 8:01pm On May 12
chisomkachy:

Sim Fubara

Correct man. You are now talking. I thought you'll cower to a mere minister. I would have asked the Nigeria Governors Forum to remove you from their fold.

In this life, you got to grow balls of steel. Don't be chicken hearted, man.

Real men chew trouble as their breakfast. They drink opposition to step it down. Then for dinner, they enjoy threats and step it down with any available quagmire.

Lest you need to be reminded. YOU ARE IN CHARGE.

One of the unwritten Laws of Power is " If you really need to step on toes, don't just step on them, crush them"

4 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by efemena5050(m): 8:02pm On May 12
Short drunky looking idiot ....u get mouth now to talk after riding on the evil nature and agreement of the snake ur now forming saint .....wike might be a very selfish greedy person but this slow looking man don't have any justification to any claim of morality or innocence......after being help into power u turn back to stab ur .........lesson ......calm slow quite looking people remains the meanest when it comes back to reality

Wike is receiving his own cup of vineger he gave to his predicesors......enjoy ur drink in pizz

2 Likes

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by BigCowHornn: 8:02pm On May 12
LLSAINT:
Unfortunately SIM is a weak man
These features WIKE saw in him that was why he was selected as his successor but unfortunately SIM does not know how to play the game of politics and governance differently
How can you have missiles as a Governor and you are scared of using it?

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Ulogwe1: 8:03pm On May 12
You can't cheat nature. The law of sowing and reaping is real.

A LESSON OF LIFE.
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by tabaralph: 8:03pm On May 12
yarimo:
And he talks too much…
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Edusouls(m): 8:04pm On May 12
Wike should thread carefully if fubara is impeached or his government is destabilized the chaos can’t be contained in rivers and blood shed would follow which we don’t pray for, why can’t emperor wike cool down it’s just 8years, his arrogance, bloated ego and dictatorship could hurt rivers a lot
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Dundalk(m): 8:05pm On May 12
BigCowHornn:

You said it all
this guy still dey.. 🤔
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Ofunaofu: 8:05pm On May 12
Ever8090:

Wike won't do jack. His time is past.

In fact, he doesn't possess such powers. Rivers is not a Lagos state that is administered from Bourdillon.

Wike is merely clutching at straws, seeking relevance.

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by AllahOfterror: 8:05pm On May 12
yarimo:

See this yeye begger yarning trash

U don chop this evening?

Go chop fess so u go get strength withstand the thunder that's about to fire you
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Smartcitizen: 8:05pm On May 12
yarimo:

Your doctor ask me to remind you to take this.

Me I'm suggesting you shake it very well.

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by ellizy(m): 8:05pm On May 12
Ever8090:
Wike is lossing it in river like a toothless dog
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Lomprico2: 8:05pm On May 12
yarimo:

Who are the heavy weight?
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by ChukwuObe: 8:06pm On May 12
The question I have for Fubara and his supporters is this. If judiciary through Supreme court comes back to say that there was crisis in Rivers PDP and it is justified for the lawmakers to defect, what will you guy say? Will you stop them from impeaching Fubara or what? You guys better think before it is too late
Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by Nefort: 8:07pm On May 12
Ever8090:
It seems you don't know the power of incumbency.

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Has A Time, When The Time Expires, It's Over - Fubara by obaidan: 8:07pm On May 12
MMempire:
What you sow, you will surely reap. Wike did same to his predecessor.
Please dont change the narrative. This case Fubara vs Wike is more of Someone resisting control. there is no betrayal. Fubara has been lenient with Wike and his puppets, they come on TV to abuse him, he still went to abuja to do a peace deal with them, the whole world have labelled him a dummy. At some point he will crush them, now is the time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.