Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland (1676 Views)

If South South Is Igboland Then Jonathan Was An Igbo President / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) / This Is Igboland Nigeria. Enugu To Be Precise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by igwebuike01: 10:16am On May 13
Putindbutt:

Which ibo union existed in 1930?, ibos that were still roaming naked in 1959 were the ones building school in the ancient city of kano?, you think this forum is radio biafra.
Na this rubbish them dey feed una for Yorubaland. The present generation of Yoruba have been damaged by misinformation

1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Putindbutt: 10:20am On May 13
igwebuike01:

Lol, you banished Igbo day but you celebrate Igbo culture in your own ikwerre celebration. Una people too mumu
If dem born una well, bring your ibo day to PH again, until you're being disgraced publicly, una no dey get shame. Ikwerres are not ibos but that statement is to heavy to sink into your head, a minority ethnic group would keep embarrasing you publicly. shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by igwebuike01: 10:21am On May 13
Putindbutt:

If dem born una well, bring your ibo day to PH again, until you're being disgraced publicly, una no dey get shame. Ikwerres are not ibos but that statement is to heavy to sink into your head, a minority ethnic group would keep embarrasing you publicly. shame
Childish
Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Putindbutt: 10:23am On May 13
igwebuike01:

Na this rubbish them dey feed una for Yorubaland. The present generation of Yoruba have been damaged by misinformation
You want me to give you receipt, shebi Reno don show you before in New York Times, you want make i splash your ancestors naked butts here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by igwebuike01: 10:29am On May 13
Putindbutt:

You want me to give you receipt, shebi Reno don show you before in New York Times, you want make i splash your ancestors naked butts here?
Let's start with these Ijebu women in Lagos

1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Putindbutt: 10:43am On May 13
igwebuike01:

Let's start with these Ijebu women in Lagos
Which yoruba women dey plait that kind of hairstyle and wear such necklace?, this na one african country you dey deceive yourself. ibo women naked butts full everywhere on internet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Putindbutt: 10:48am On May 13
igwebuike01:

Who and where was ibo union formed in 1923?, where was ibos as at i923 talk less of building a school in kano, how many schools una don build in iboland in 1930 if not by the generosity of the catholics and anglican missionaries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by AnambraPikinSel: 12:18pm On May 13
Nothing anybody can tell me,River State and Edo are igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by AnambraPikinSel: 12:22pm On May 13
Yourbaslayer:
Yoruba man what should we do about this? grin

Yoruba don frustrate you so tey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by AnambraPikinSel: 12:23pm On May 13
koondog:
I'm very happy SE and SS now know what Yoruba are doing, all in the name of stealing oil. They want coastal highway so that they can have direct and unfiltered roadway access to lift oil and gas straight to yorubaland. Think they have sense!

Steal oil? Why should we steal it when we can just take it,and there's nothing your ohaneze can do about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by AnambraPikinSel: 12:24pm On May 13
Sccarrr:
u say? ...abeg which kind opium or strong Igbo den dey give una smoke fr that SE wey dey cause all this funny ridiculous hallucinations and delusions😹😹

Igbo man wey smoke igbo go high gan

6 Likes

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Danisaint112(m): 12:29pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Ikwerres bannished your ibo day celebration in PH and you fled to Imo to celebrate it.

This it's not a topic for kids or immature adults. Just zuzu away.
Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Yourbaslayer: 12:30pm On May 13
Deltancapo:

Quite! Any fucking mistakes in any part of the Delta, Rwanda will be a child play.

illiterate why would someone from any south east states claim Delta? there are indigenous Igbos in delta state and we have never stop being brothers and sisters, the same in River state, Ikwerre own Port-Harcourt and Ikwerres are Igbo, you can now go and hang yourself with your ceiling fan or perhaps use sniper very cheap and affordable grin grin
Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by flokii: 12:31pm On May 13
Attah of Igala and Igala warriors would be shaking their heads somewhere now.. A large fraction of Anambra up till Enugu belong to Igala people, so how Igbos will carve Igala lands into their biafra map is what I'm yet to understand.
I thought Wike put these landgrabbers in their place not too long ago.. I sense this weak Fubara man will mess things up for Rivers indigenous ethnic groups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Yourbaslayer: 12:33pm On May 13
AnambraPikinSel:

Yoruba don frustrate you so tey

Are you high on meth? Yoruba wey no fit frustrate ordinary Fulanis in Kwara state, talk less of the Great Igbos, no be juju be that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Yourbaslayer: 12:35pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Which yoruba women dey plait that kind of hairstyle and wear such necklace?, this na one african country you dey deceive yourself. ibo women naked butts full everywhere on internet.

Stop typing gibberish, these are your grandmothers undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Yourbaslayer: 12:37pm On May 13
flokii:
Attah of Igala and Igala warriors would be shaking their heads somewhere now.. A large fraction of Anambra up till Enugu belong to Igala people, so how Igbos will carve Igala lands into their biafra map is what I'm yet to understand.
I thought Wike put these landgrabbers in their place not too long ago.. I sense this weak Fubara man will mess things up for Rivers indigenous ethnic groups.

Huh! You must be hitting the pipe right now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Danisaint112(m): 12:39pm On May 13
igwebuike01:

What they chose to accept or not is totally useless. Nobody recognize them as being different from Igbos. All linguistic and cultural maps fail to recognize them as distinct

The bolded is my point exactly. If anything happens that would affect the Igbo race it would also affect them. Even Non-igbos and Northeners especially know who they are (because they fought the war) but the are just living in self denial.
Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by flokii: 12:41pm On May 13
Yourbaslayer:

Huh! You must be hitting the pipe right now grin grin

Just like Fela Anikulapo.. we speak truth for those with sound minds.
Anambra is partly Igala land and partly Benin land before Igbo comes to the picture.. It's the migration without documentation that is causing all these wahala about who owns what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Yourbaslayer: 12:46pm On May 13
Danisaint112:

The bolded is my point exactly. If anything happens that would affect the Igbo race it would also affect them. Even Non-igbos and Northeners especially know who they are (because they fought the war) but the are just living in self denial.

Only few of them are denying their Igboness due to politic of brainwashing, this country called Nigeria has done a lot of evil work just to marginalized the Igbos hence why the country is not progressing
Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:47pm On May 13
igwebuike01:
Igbo ethnic group is based on cultural and linguistic affinity. It doesn't mean anybody will come and take your land. The same criteria used in calling Enugu or Nnewi Igbo was used in calling pH (ikwerre territory) Igbo. It doesn't mean anybody wants to take ikwerre land. Has Nnewi people taken Aba land? Or okigwe people taken Enugu land? These are just ethnic grouping. Igbos have always had a highly decentralized system of government. We are not feudalistic like the north or monarchical like Yoruba and Edo. All the Igbo territories in this maps remain sacrosanct

Ignore the fools!

What you see playing out is the scheming and divide-and-rule tactics of Igbo-haters! If you check well, 99% or even more of the bigots starting and driving these kind of threads are APC supporters who support Tinubu, and Buhari before him; are mainly Yoruba or core north muslims; and despise Ndigbo in general and Peter Obi in particular with a all-consuming passion!

Just pick the most bile-full and caustic comments on here against the notion Ikwerre are Igbo, and check their post history. You’ll see i’m right!
Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Yourbaslayer: 12:48pm On May 13
flokii:

Just like Fela Anikulapo.. we speak truth for those with sound minds.
Anambra is partly Igala land and partly Benin land before Igbo comes to the picture.. It's the migration without documentation that is causing all these wahala about who owns what.

Ok, but you need to see your psychiatrist before you enter Market naked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Bulldozer90: 12:56pm On May 13
Sannisege:
even if una papa no fit fork una mama well for night in the south east, una go still blame Yoruba.
at least we have fathers. We know the tribe with largest number of guys without fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by AnambraPikinSel: 12:58pm On May 13
Yourbaslayer:

Are you high on meth? Yoruba wey no fit frustrate ordinary Fulanis in Kwara state, talk less of the Great Igbos, no be juju be that grin

But you blame us of killing 4 million flatty nowgrin

3 Likes

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Yourbaslayer: 1:19pm On May 13
AnambraPikinSel:

But you blame us of killing 4 million flatty nowgrin

And no one was killed by the Igbos on Nigeria part, you be mumu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by AnambraPikinSel: 1:27pm On May 13
Yourbaslayer:

And no one was killed by the Igbos on Nigeria part, you be mumu grin grin

We didn't cry now but you are the one crying that Yoruba killed your 4 million flatty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by igwebuike01: 2:47pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Who and where was ibo union formed in 1923?, where was ibos as at i923 talk less of building a school in kano, how many schools una don build in iboland in 1930 if not by the generosity of the catholics and anglican missionaries.
Anglican missionaries arrived Onitsha in 1840s. Zik was born in Zungeru Niger state in 1904 where his father worked with lugard and many other Igbo civil servants were there. By 1910 Igbo population in Kano was already huge. Leave your mud house propaganda and learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by igwebuike01: 2:57pm On May 13
flokii:
Lagos belongs to Benin

1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Putindbutt: 3:05pm On May 13
igwebuike01:

Anglican missionaries arrived Onitsha in 1840s. Zik was born in Zungeru Niger state in 1904 where his father worked with lugard and many other Igbo civil servants were there. By 1910 Igbo population in Kano was already huge. Leave your mud house propaganda and learn
there's nothing like civil servants until the 50s, you just dey mix up everything, grasping at straw.
Zik's father migrated from his peasant region for a better living, he served as a white slave. Talking about civil servants, ibo migrants flooded sw and north to get slots into civil service because they had nothing but only depended on govt to survive. Knowing there was little opportunities in alaigabo, they had to migrate like war refugees. Post civil war made the migration even worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Christistruth00: 3:08pm On May 13
People who claimed Ijebu Igbo, Igbomina, Igbo Ora, Ejigbo and everywhere in SW with Igbo in its name was stolen from them

2 Likes

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Putindbutt: 3:08pm On May 13
Danisaint112:

This it's not a topic for kids or immature adults. Just zuzu away.
Ikwerre bannished ibo day celebration or not?

2 Likes

Re: Land Grab - SE Blogger Nnaa Mehn Tv Claims Port Harcourt Is Igboland by Putindbutt: 3:10pm On May 13
Yourbaslayer:

Stop typing gibberish, these are your grandmothers undecided
Everybody is not like your ancestors with naked butts on the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Update On Abia State Multi Billion Naira 6 Lane Dual Carriage Highway / Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! / Joseph Kabila Turns Nollywood Addict As Nigerian Films Take The Congo By Storm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.