Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo (9047 Views)

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) / Buhari Autocratic, Too Old To Rule, Obasanjo Tells World Leaders In S/Africa / My Watch: Atiku Is Not Fit To Rule- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Sharpsharp00123: 4:38pm On May 13
chiagozien:
Yoruba Muslim.

I be proud Igbo man.

Now tell me why foolish people think everyone against APC is Igbo.
since u are igbo I rest my case
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by chiagozien(m): 5:16pm On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
since u are igbo I rest my case
So you don't know why foolish people see anyone against APC as Igbo?
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Iamanoited: 5:26pm On May 13
YOU WANT TO RULE NIGERIA SERIOUSLY, COMPETITIVELY AND EFFECTIVELY, YOU MUST GET EVERY NIGERIAN INVOLVED IN GOVERNANCE..

ORISA37
YOU MUST RETURN FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by delishpot: 7:13pm On May 13
No wonder he turned Nigeria into small Switzerland during his tenure.....yeye dey smell!
When they are in power they embezzle funds and run the country aground ; only to start talking like better human beings when another worse person takes over leadership
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Shattuck(m): 7:23pm On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
my point is that obj was the one that laid the foundation for Nigeria madness but because he’s against tinubu today the he’s an hero to the igbos
is it that you tinubu supporters lack comprehension or it's just plain insensitivity, the fact is this Obasanjo was no saint but he is by far a better president than the two idiots that has ruled Nigeria under the APC.
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by HaneefahRN(f): 9:10pm On May 13
Yet we saw how 'well' you ruled it lipsrsealed angry
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Tzar(m): 2:20am On May 14
This narcissistic old man should have said, ‘ Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To MISRULE !!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Iamanoited: 6:03am On May 14
YOU'RE AN ENGINEER, A SOLDIER AND A MAN OF GOD. SO NIGERIA IS EASY TO RULE BY YOU AND BY YOUR STANDARD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How America Treat Their Yam Eaters / Why The Word ‘’peacebuilding’’ Must Get Into Dictionary Before September 21st / Inuwa Yahaya Suspends Selection Process Of New Mai Tangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.