Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo (9032 Views)

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) / Buhari Autocratic, Too Old To Rule, Obasanjo Tells World Leaders In S/Africa / My Watch: Atiku Is Not Fit To Rule- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Creamypie(m): 9:46am On May 13
Lanretoye:
don’t talk for your uncles,you should talk about the opportunity you had personally.those days I was already in the civil service.at 20years you were already employable.you were 20 and in 1st year,then you graduated at 23?.now I understand,pls pass.
I understand you studied abroad,3 years course,no strike no delay.
Have you seen how stupid you just sounded?,that’s how you are when you just post without sense.na 3 years you take go your own university during obasanjo’s regime that there was even a year strike
It’s either you didn’t graduate or you didn’t even go to school at all.
I graduated at Delsu in 2003 January February as again st December 2002. We didnt lose any session to strike. U are a complete dunce
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by LillyandDaisy: 9:55am On May 13
tommy589:
Baba that was removing senate president anyhow. Where do we start from,is it when PDP governors were forced to donate money to his library or how one of the Uba brothers manhandled a sitting governor (Ngige) in the state house. He laid the foundation for everything that's wrong with this 4th Republic
Remember how we all pity and support Ngige that year, we never knew Ngige is another devil in disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Bizibi(m): 9:55am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
then igbos never fell out with pdp so they still believed pdp will hand over power to them so they don’t take every president as an enemy but now that they fell out with pdp everyone is their enemy n it’s unwise to carry an enemy along in your doings
igbos,igbos igbos.....igbos again!!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
if your obi contested during obj time then u igbos will know tinubu is an angel

I bet u were still in d womb when maurice iwu was inec chairman , people were still on queue in different states when election results were announced n winners declared

The same reason fayose never respect obj cos he said they wrote election results on obj bed but today obj is d hero of the igbos cos he’s against tinubu

The same obj that u dare not counter as president, he removed all the governors that opposed his 3rd term agenda

U these indomie generation kids who rate obj don’t even know him, the same man who borrowed 16 billion naira for electricity n we are still in darkness

Continue comparing nonsense. Did obasanjo tell yorubas to stop igbos from voting in lagos?
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by commoditiesnig: 10:07am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:

I bet u were still in d womb when maurice iwu was inec chairman , people were still on queue in different states when election results were announced n winners declared

The same reason fayose never respect obj cos he said they wrote election results on obj bed but today obj is d hero of the igbos cos he’s against tinubu

The same obj that u dare not counter as president, he removed all the governors that opposed his 3rd term agenda

U these indomie generation kids who rate obj don’t even know him, the same man who borrowed 16 billion naira for electricity n we are still in darkness
Gbam! Truly many folks online were still kids during OBJ reign... To me Nigeria's worst ever!

If only he had simply done our power with the over $16b allocated, Nigeria would have been in a more better state by now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by commoditiesnig: 10:07am On May 13
YorubaNiBaba:
Easy to say but when baba was president for 8 yrs, he did nothing
Gbam!
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by tommy589(m): 10:14am On May 13
LillyandDaisy:

Remember how we all pity and support Ngige that year, we never knew Ngige is another devil in disguise

I have come to this understanding that they are all crooks. Why are they in politics? Educated men with flourishing careers,publicly submitting to do the will of Godfathers that they do turn around to call touts when in their privacy
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Sharpsharp00123: 10:16am On May 13
Lanretoye:
don’t talk for your uncles,you should talk about the opportunity you had personally.those days I was already in the civil service.at 20years you were already employable.you were 20 and in 1st year,then you graduated at 23?.now I understand,pls pass.
I understand you studied abroad,3 years course,no strike no delay.
Have you seen how stupid you just sounded?,that’s how you are when you just post without sense.na 3 years you take go your own university during obasanjo’s regime that there was even a year strike
It’s either you didn’t graduate or you didn’t even go to school at all.
thank u for lecturing that mugu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by chiagozien(m): 10:23am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
your father is the useless idiot

I think thy answers your question
But why do foolish people always think anyone against tinubu government is Igbo?

Mind you I don't care about your Nigeria government or who rules it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by G0odharddick: 10:33am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:

Obj wasn't a Saint but he is 1 million times better than tinubu, so what nonsense are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Rivermonster(m): 10:39am On May 13
Someone said Obj is The president that introduce election rigging into Nigeria electoral process.
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by badoh(m): 10:48am On May 13
Creamypie:
who be this useless idiot? U think I be indomie generation? Or ibo. Me wey finish sec school 1998 when abacha just died. U are,a mumu person. Can u compare these useless government 2 life during obasanjo government? Are you saying for one to hate bad governance, he has 2 be an Igbo? U think westerners voted your urine-dispensing machine tinubu
You don't need to resort to abuse. The guy highlighted the high-handedness of OBJ when he was the President. He performed excellently on economy but it was also on record that his administration witnessed a lot of unresolved political assassinations e.g Bola Ige, Marshall Harry and others. It was during his time Okadigbo, Enwerem and Adolphus Wabara were impeached as senate president.Kudos to Anyim and Ghali Na'abba, they nearly impeached Obasanjo, but baba made sure they never returned to the Senate and house of Rep. Obasanjo is to some extent vindictive and unforgiving

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Dickwahala: 10:59am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are another thing else

How u chose to deny your tribe easily should b studied in d university

No time u will see “I am not igbo”. Even from a known igbo guy

So back to your madness, u igbos re just pained u lost out

Nothing more nothing less
You're a stupid idiot agbaya for that matter. I have to reply you cos I don't know what's wrong with nairaland apc zombies.
Last time I checked, Nigeria has 371 ethnic group, why is it that anybody that does not support tinubu is tagged an ibo? The guy you're quoting is not even an ibo person but anytime we criticize government you tagged everyone Igbo. Mind you, I did not vote for tinubu or support him despite being a Yoruba person automatically that has mad me an Ibo?.
I don't expect agbaya like you to be behaving like all those nairaland kids
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Dickwahala: 11:03am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are another thing else

How u chose to deny your tribe easily should b studied in d university

No time u will see “I am not igbo”. Even from a known igbo guy

So back to your madness, u igbos re just pained u lost out

Nothing more nothing less
You're a stupid idiot agbaya for that matter. I have to reply you cos I don't know what's wrong with nairaland apc zombies.
Last time I checked, Nigeria has 371 ethnic group, why is it that anybody that does not support tinubu is tagged an ibo? The guy you're quoting is not even an ibo person but anytime we criticize government you tagged everyone Igbo. Mind you, I did not vote for tinubu or support him despite being a Yoruba person from Ondo state. Automatically that has mad me an Ibo?.
I don't expect agbaya like you to be behaving like all those Osinwin kids on nairaland
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Sharpsharp00123: 11:20am On May 13
Dickwahala:
Last time I checked, Nigeria has 371 ethnic group, why is it that anybody that does not support tinubu is tagged an ibo? The guy you're quoting is not even an ibo person but anytime we criticize government you tagged everyone Igbo. Mind you, I did not vote for tinubu or support him despite being a Yoruba person from Ondo state. Automatically that has mad me an Ibo?.
I don't expect agbaya like you to be behaving like all those Osinwin kids on nairaland
is that all?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Sharpsharp00123: 11:21am On May 13
chiagozien:
But why do foolish people always think anyone against tinubu government is Igbo?

Mind you I don't care about your Nigeria government or who rules it.
are u igbo?

Don’t deny your forefathers ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by LillyandDaisy: 11:21am On May 13
tommy589:

I have come to this understanding that they are all crooks. Why are they in politics? Educated men with flourishing careers,publicly submitting to do the will of Godfathers that they do turn around to call touts when in their privacy
Exactly my point, be like say politics in Nigeria is course
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by huptin(m): 11:22am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:

All those things you wrote? How did it affect the common man? He was a terror to politicians, especially the crooks amongst them but he made sure to create mulitple wealth creation opportunties to the masses.

Tinubu can bloody hell jail all politicians for all we care...what we simply ask is for him to fix the economy. Simple!

How much did Yar adua, Jonathan, Buhari and even Tinubu spend on electricity? Are we still not in darkness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by huptin(m): 11:32am On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
can u tell me the value of oil then?

Can u tell me how much obj himself stole then?

Oil sold from between $10 per barrel to $70 per barrel under Obj.

Today it is between $70 and $86 per barrell

Tinubu was a governor under OBj, how much did he steal?

Obj meant an economy on the verge of total collapse after Abacha, Nigeria was a pariah nation and with oil selling at $10 per barrel in 1999 but rose to $70 in 2001, he grew the GDP in multiple folds, paid off our debts, reformed the banking Industry, moved Nigeria from a pariah nation to a nation that hosted two sitting American Presidents plus the queen of England, saved up $64Bn.

Now tell me, what are Tinubu's Excuses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On May 13

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On May 13
YorubaNiBaba:
Easy to say but when baba was president for 8 yrs, he did nothing

I am telling you.....
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On May 13
chimesky:

Fools like u don't know that The GSM and mobile networks was brought by the man regime .Have some respect

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With this your useless thinking .
No Wonder, Nigeria is in a mess.....

Like leaders like followers ......

Was Nigeria any better under that useless old fool called Obasanjo?

He doesn't deserves any respected , he deserves to be stoned to death.......since most of you don't know your history. Obasanjo is a bleeding criminal .....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by idanone(m): 12:10pm On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:

... Just repent, the man has done better than today's presidet
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by ycat: 1:22pm On May 13
Oloriburuku agbalagba, it’s not your fault that you are still talking after all the money at your disposal and the waste under your administration. You had all that money after Nigeria paid off all its debts but you couldn’t tackle even electricity, it’s now that Nigeria is broke and in debts to the eyeballs that things should be easy, right? What about the $16 billions that you shared with Anenih? Nigeria makes it possible for people like you to talk when you should be cutting grass in prison uniform for the rest of your life for your part in looting Nigeria into coma. Oloshi a to ku ma ku, a mo ona orun ma le lo, agba ofo!
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by ekanDamie: 1:23pm On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
can u tell me the value of oil then?

Can u tell me how much obj himself stole then?

Obj is a vampire but he's still the best 9ja ever or may ever produce

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by Yelight(m): 1:26pm On May 13
Baba Obj sounds right now because the failure of APC from 2015 till date makes the failure of PDP a good success but in the face of standard comparison they are both failure just that APC is a more colossal failure than PDP.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by ekanDamie: 1:33pm On May 13
huptin:

Oil sold from between $10 per barrel to $70 per barrel under Obj.

Today it is between $70 and $86 per barrell

Tinubu was a governor under OBj, how much did he steal?

Obj meant an economy on the verge of total collapse after Abacha, Nigeria was a pariah nation and with oil selling at $10 per barrel in 1999 but rose to $70 in 2001, he grew the GDP in multiple folds, paid off our debts, reformed the banking Industry, moved Nigeria from a pariah nation to a nation that hosted two sitting American Presidents plus the queen of England, saved up $64Bn.

Now tell me, what are Tinubu's Excuses?
Don't mind all these ones. Even tho I was a kid during objs tenure I knew he was way better. Reason he wanted continuity a 3rd term. If we had allowed in to continue to this day, we wunt be so bad as we are now.
Only OBJ had the temerity to steal under his Govt, even his vice did not have it easy. But after he left, every one in any position could steal that's what bled our common wealth to this day. Too much leakages. We are now so corrupt, no govt can ever redeem this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by ycat: 1:36pm On May 13
It’s because people are not stupid, we know Igbos style. You hate blindly and fixated on anything Yoruba.
Dickwahala:
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by YouAreNobody: 2:51pm On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
your father is the useless idiot

I think thy answers your question
p
He's right, you're a complete fool. You imbeciles label anyone who speaks against bad governance as Igbo or IPOB, tell me what's a better definition of foolishness than this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by VULCAN(m): 3:01pm On May 13
Let's say we accept all you have said.

Let's also hear what you say about Buhari?

And tell us your thoughts on Tinubu.

Then we can judge your post well.

Sharpsharp00123:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by MasterTeeUSA: 3:39pm On May 13
Lol coming from a man who ruled Nigeria for 8yrs and spent $16 billion on Electricity with nothing to show for it...and VP that ran an SPV. Indeed it is not difficult to rule lol

Kuginzi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-is-a-complex-country-but-not-difficult-to-rule-obasanjo/
Re: Nigeria Is A Complex Country, But Not Difficult To Rule – Obasanjo by chiagozien(m): 3:42pm On May 13
Sharpsharp00123:
are u igbo?

Don’t deny your forefathers ooo
Yoruba Muslim.

I be proud Igbo man.

Now tell me why foolish people think everyone against APC is Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artillery Fire, Sporadic Gunshot At Naibawa & Darmunawa In Kano / Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Judge Withdraws From Al-mustapha’s Case Citing 'Personal Reasons'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.