Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie (17693 Views)

Rivers APC Asks Lawmakers To Impeach Fubara / PDP Reacts As Rivers Assembly Threatens To Impeach Fubara / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by jahsharon: 9:16am On May 13
westlius:

My dear, which of the South South state gov was impeached.
Oven our beloved president Tinubu don't take all lagos state resources al by himself, if not he would have been fought since, the political slot is being shared by Tinubu, APC chieftains and the Gov.
But in wike case he took all.
Example of lagos state, The deputy gov of lagos state was never Tinubu candidate but fashola

DSP Alams was impeached. Come with another story
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by westlius(m): 9:34am On May 13
jahsharon:

DSP Alams was impeached. Come with another story
that was because the presidency was directly involved with his removal, this case scenario is different
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Elusive001: 9:43am On May 13
PlanetZero:
This Yarimo guy is so cheap. He types everywhere and so unintelligent and dull. Dont they have work or his nairaland their work station. Any woman wey marry this kind people have made a grievous mistake in life. Very lazy and addicted to supporting evil and rubbish on phone. Same with helinus

But I'm not surprise though

That's it!!!!!!!

Unintelligent and dull!!!

These are the key attributes that you must possess to be an APC and Tinubu supporter. They are the same as senselessness and brainlessness.

He can never ever be their supporter without these.

Bros you sabi wella.

The next set of criteria are support for evil and rubbish (nonsense). One must be a resident evil to be their supporter, after all evil lives in them.

The next one is joblessness. It is not really a criteria perse, but it helps to bring out the senselessness, mindlessness, dullness, and shamelessness in a supporter who is joblessness. You can see these in one who is jobless and still supports the persons that work to ensure that he/she remains jobless.
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Eyeballism(m): 9:59am On May 13
Let peace reign

Hit me up for immediate scabies cure
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by EdiskyHarry: 9:59am On May 13
Rubbish. Our biggest problem now is the hardship the masses are facing all over Nigeria, not this your madness in Rivers State
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:02am On May 13
hooklover:
made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor.

I think the appropriate way to prevent my former Governor from making further mistakes is to prevent him from making key political nominations.

I come in peace ✌️

Your former governor is yet to learn the bitter lesson that once a Nigerian politician uses you, the next thing on his mind is how to dump you. They do not need Wike anymore and besides, he is a kind of godfather that wants to milk his godson's to death and they will never let that happen.
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Jagabanarmy: 10:04am On May 13
muyico:
APC gat all d materials and resources to remove him, just Wait? una go c film
Do you know the implications of what you are saying? If oil production is distorted in the Niget Delta at this critical time, we will experience immeasurable hardship in the land so we need peace in ND
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11am On May 13
muyico:
APC gat all d materials and resources to remove him, just Wait? una go c film

But evil prosper because Good men do nothing....
But whatever a man sow, he will definitely reap.
Immediately I studied the people Tinubu called to work with him, I knew Nigeria is doomed to shrink ...

May evil never prosper around me and sane people of Nigeria ...
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by BondRiv: 10:29am On May 13
This wanted felon again and his lies. Go and report yourself to the police. How many billions did the empty drum give you to do all the rubbish you did? Useless people.

Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Arabk25: 10:34am On May 13
yarimo:
Mumu chief of staff that can't named the people that offered him money to impeach FUBARA
If nah you will you name hypocrite there's some information that's not meant for public consumption
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Kukutente23: 10:41am On May 13
jahsharon:
Day go soon break.

Olusegun Obasanjo called Rashidi Ladoja and advised him not to fight his godfather Lamido Adedibu, but Ladoja refused to hear, minority legislators impeached Ladoja and the IGP withdraw the Police and SSS protection that Ladoja had as governor, that was the end of Solomon Gandhi. Ladoja deputy was sworn in as governor. It took two years for the Court to reinstall Ladoja.

In the same manner, President Tinubu has called Sum Fubara not to fight his godfather Nyezom Wike the wicked one, but Rivers Elders and internet warriors said Fubara should wrestle both Tinubu and Wike to the ground. They even pretend that they don't know that Nyezom Wike has majority at the Assembly. When the majority Assembly sits anywhere in Nigeria and impeach Sim Fubara, the IGP will withdraw Police and SSS protection that Fubara has, and his deputy will be sworn in with Police, SSS, and Soldiers protection. Let's see the soldiers that Rivers Elders and internet warriors will bring out. Haven't you all noticed that Sim Fubara's deputy has been silent, just like Ladoja deputy then, and Akinwunmi Ambode's deputy.
You're ignorant
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Arabk25: 10:43am On May 13
muyico:
demo wot?? wike lead him in!! wike is river dictatorship now! he gat all power to stall who pleased him! who want defeat him over there? except God! no man can stop wike from removing him!
How do you feel after typing and reading your message. This is the reason why Nigeria can't succeed when people like you keep applauding evil politician like wike. Now let me ask you did wike accept tolerate all this things he's doing in rivers state when he was the governor
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by chyeexcel: 10:52am On May 13
yarimo:
Mumu chief of staff that can't named the people that offered him money to impeach FUBARA
Akpaamu Tinubu.
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by chyeexcel: 10:53am On May 13
muyico:
cont.? ur. eyes go soon clear!
We shall see,Ozu
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by peleson1: 11:01am On May 13
yarimo:
Go back to school.

Half baked
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Timmi: 11:01am On May 13
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/i-was-offered-money-to-impeach-fubara-rivers-govs-aide-ehie/?amp

This man is either a liar (no one offered him money) or he is a coward (for not providing names). Just want to be politically relevant
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by psalmsjob: 11:01am On May 13
PlanetZero:
This Yarimo guy is so cheap. He types everywhere and so unintelligent and dull. Dont they have work or his nairaland their work station. Any woman wey marry this kind people have made a grievous mistake in life. Very lazy and addicted to supporting evil and rubbish on phone. Same with helinus

But I'm not surprise though

Even if you think they are "jobless" and nairaland is their workstation but you also by your words testify that they are consistent and do what they do here on Nairaland dedicatedly....then that's what really matter; to do whatever your hand and time find to do with all your abilities and knowhow. Not to say or support one thing today and tomorrow say or support another thing which is completely different from each other in principle being driven by emotions and mind beclouding hatred for people that will not commend and criticise as appropriate.

Integrity is everything! Any man that fights his benefactor for any reason is a man without integrity and his crocked, unfaithful and ungrateful ways will find him out sooner or later.
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by peleson1: 11:03am On May 13
muyico:
demo wot?? wike lead him in!! wike is river dictatorship now! he gat all power to stall who pleased him! who want defeat him over there? except God! no man can stop wike from removing him!
U r a cheap illiterate.

Shut up .
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Obviouslyblunt: 11:30am On May 13
muyico:
why hasn’t wike removed him since 2023? 2027 is a pretty long time for a sitting governor (Fubara) to plan and execute his own agenda.
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by PeterObi4LP: 11:34am On May 13
yarimo:

Go and face your miserable life and leave him alone. He knows the people and the amount offered to him. If you are not pleased, sue him he will name them and the amount in court.
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by paramakina202: 11:42am On May 13
hooklover:
made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor.

I think the appropriate way to prevent my former Governor from making further mistakes is to prevent him from making key political nominations.

I come in peace ✌️

Very soon he will realise he made a mistake by supporting Tinubu in 2023 election.
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by stanbright(m): 11:59am On May 13
muyico:
cont.? ur. eyes go soon clear!
Ugly yoruba man
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On May 13
Arabk25:

If nah you will you name hypocrite there's some information that's not meant for public consumption
then why speaking to public
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by Nauttyprof(m): 12:57pm On May 13
yarimo:

It's even sick for him to say this as he is not important in anyway in the impeachment of the Governor. Just the usual political talks
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by PlanetZero: 12:59pm On May 13
psalmsjob:

Even if you think they are "jobless" and nairaland is their workstation but you also by your words testify that they are consistent and do what they do here on Nairaland dedicatedly....then that's what really matter; to do whatever your hand and time find to do with all your abilities and knowhow. Not to say or support one thing today and tomorrow say or support another thing which is completely different from each other in principle being driven by emotions and mind beclouding hatred for people that will not commend and criticise as appropriate.

Integrity is everything! Any man that fights his benefactor for any reason is a man without integrity and his crocked, unfaithful and ungrateful ways will find him out sooner or later.

I don't see any integrity serving a man above national interest and growth. I will never do. If that is what you call integrity I'm so sorry foe you. If your benefactor decision decision causes hunger and death in the land, you should be loyal to him because of money? Rubbish. That is you been slave to money etc
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by muyico(m): 1:05pm On May 13
stanbright:
Ugly yoruba man
up wike
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by muyico(m): 1:05pm On May 13
peleson1:
U r a cheap illiterate.
Shut up .
up wike
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by muyico(m): 1:06pm On May 13
chyeexcel:
We shall see,Ozu
up wike
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by psalmsjob: 1:17pm On May 13
PlanetZero:

I don't see any integrity serving a man above national interest and growth. I will never do. If that is what you call integrity I'm so sorry foe you. If your benefactor decision decision causes hunger and death in the land, you should be loyal to him because of money? Rubbish. That is you been slave to money etc

Ok continue with your flip flops....as you say money controls me, I can also say hunger controls you....you gree grin

The biggest problem with people like you is lack of ability to comprehend written text either due to inadequate education or hunger induced delinquency and it is also possible that it is due to deep rooted hatred or jealousy that becloud your mind or plain hypocrisy of the highest type.

Anyways I'm not in the business of changing people's mindset, I just tell you the bitter truth and go my way till another time....I no send you because you can only harm or help yourself with your wise or idiotic mindset and I just hope to aid you along either path quickly. grin

I hope you'll have sense not to reply me but if you prove your stupidity by replying me then I will prove how different I am to you to you by not responding after that grin
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by DJInfluence: 1:28pm On May 13
Gov aid, impeach governor? When he's not a state house of rep member. This people eh... Truth no dey dia mouth
Re: I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie by u3fine(m): 1:59pm On May 13
Not complete: I made a mistake supporting Godwin Obaseki against Adams Oshiomole

hooklover:

I come in peace ✌️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri / Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi / Fire Explosion Changed A Nairalander's Thoughts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.