Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. (28264 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by NNNN2024: 9:24am On May 13
Straybullet:
Most overhyped state capital...full of slums, lazy indigenes who only collect marching ground money.
Nonsense state capital...very ugly

Lies

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by 4tomandchi: 9:25am On May 13
shocked
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by PureNigerDeltan(m): 9:25am On May 13
Exousiang01:
Wike

Wike what?
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by SonOfDSoil01: 9:25am On May 13
Entprys:
Oshogbo looks better.
grin what of Anambala? That should be your concern

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by NNNN2024: 9:26am On May 13
Efuaye:
How Nigerians hyped failure as success beats me.
Mediocrity in every facet of the society.
Soon, Wike’s men will tell us that Wike built Port Harcourt.
By the way, I hope that’s not what this post is all about
Show your state!
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by NNNN2024: 9:28am On May 13
xguy:
show us eneka, ahoda
You no wan see Omoku?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by ransomed: 9:28am On May 13
Aerial view you intended sir?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:28am On May 13
Eyeballism:
Rumokoro I miss you. Love PH wella

Is it true that you collect marching ground money over there?
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by princetom1(m): 9:29am On May 13
AERIAL VIEW not area view grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by NNNN2024: 9:31am On May 13
princetom1:

Everywhere na area for Pitakwa

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Dennisochampa: 9:32am On May 13
Area or Aerial?
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Valuepaints20(m): 9:32am On May 13
Beautiful pictures
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Judolisco(m): 9:33am On May 13
Kudos to odili, ameachi and wike..... Their bayelsa counterpart are busy crying and wants 100% allocation from oil before they work

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by emmyN(m): 9:34am On May 13
*Aerial

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by jude33084(m): 9:37am On May 13
Entprys:
Oshogbo looks better.

cheesy undecided
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by humblespirit: 9:39am On May 13
Efuaye:
How Nigerians hyped failure as success beats me.
Mediocrity in every facet of the society.
Soon, Wike’s men will tell us that Wike built Port Harcourt.
By the way, I hope that’s not what this post is all about
Wike built more bridge than all southeast governors from 1999.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:42am On May 13
tonye33:
These are area view pictures of some beautiful places in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Rivers State have been blessed with good governors that have worked tirelessly for the State. On this thread, I'll be focusing on infrastructures

Source: Port Harcourt drone
OP, it's aerial view not area view.
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by AngelSlay: 9:42am On May 13
kiss
Straybullet:
Most overhyped state capital...full of slums, lazy indigenes who only collect marching ground money.
Nonsense state capital...very ugly
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Juniorangel(m): 9:43am On May 13
For a big city like PH, I was expecting to see skyscrapers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by michoim(m): 9:44am On May 13
Most of the INFRASTRUCTURES were excuted by Wike ...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by trulymatters(m): 9:46am On May 13
I miss Rumuomasi. PH is always home
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On May 13
SoNature:
Nigeria has three major cities - Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.... other are just trying to catch up. In terms of development, the gap Lagos and Abuja gave Port Harcourt is so huge. However, I must appreciate Port Harcourt because unlike Lagos and Abuja, it wasn't built with federal money.

The gap is from federal presence.
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Yankee101: 9:56am On May 13
Looks great
My problem is the black soot, crime and high level of occultism
Also Things a generally more Expensive than the rest of the country except maybe for parts of Lagos/Abuja too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by zebszebs: 9:58am On May 13
*Aerial* view not Area view

See?

Education isnt a scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Bizibi(m): 9:58am On May 13
SoNature:
Nigeria has three major cities - Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.... other are just trying to catch up. In terms of development, the gap Lagos and Abuja gave Port Harcourt is so huge. However, I must appreciate Port Harcourt because unlike Lagos and Abuja, it wasn't built with federal money.
Kano state is one of them....
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by illuminutty: 9:59am On May 13
Where is Ocabique?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Eyeballism(m): 10:01am On May 13
Luv ph
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Eyeballism(m): 10:03am On May 13
SlayQueenSlayer:

Is it true that you collect marching ground money over there?
Everything goes in PH

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by stepaside1: 10:13am On May 13
As a resident of PortHarcourt for more than 20 yrs, I can say each Governor has done his bit but the imprints of Wike on the town and state is unmistakable. He is clearly the architect of modern day PortHarcourt and Rivers State in general.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by windowblindmast(f): 10:17am On May 13
I spent like three weeks in Porthcourt and I love it

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by membranus: 10:18am On May 13
princetom1:

Blame the mod who doesn't vet before posting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Around Ibusa Asaba Express Rd, Delta State / Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.