Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. (28270 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by 1shortblackboy: 6:21pm On May 13
illuminutty:
Where is Ocabique?
you're a criminal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Rinoxy: 6:37pm On May 13
It's called AERIAL.
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by OVB123: 8:55pm On May 13
Malawian:
I am pretty sure these are the areas where Ijaws are loitering in PH.
how did you know?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by CuntPeddler: 10:32pm On May 13
Efuaye:
How Nigerians hyped failure as success beats me.
Mediocrity in every facet of the society.
Soon, Wike’s men will tell us that Wike built Port Harcourt.
By the way, I hope that’s not what this post is all about

Oga shut up! PH city is one of the most beautiful cities in West Africa. Places like Lagos is an overrated slum.

U talk of wide roads, it’s PH city
U talk of neatness it’s PH city
U talk of security it’s PH city
U talk of being organized it’s PH city

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Sniper101(m): 12:00am On May 14
stepaside1:
As a resident of PortHarcourt for more than 20 yrs, I can say each Governor has done his bit but the imprints of Wike on the town and state is unmistakable. He is clearly the architect of modern day PortHarcourt and Rivers State in general.

if only Amaechi did in his Ikwerre LGA what Wike did for his Obio/Akpor LGA, Rivers state would be a bit more glamorous than it is today.

I hope dullard Fubara would take a cue from Wike and develop a little his riverine Opobo Nkoro area sha

#God bless Rivers state and it's people.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Konquest: 2:22am On May 14
tonye33:
These are area view pictures of some beautiful places in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Rivers State have been blessed with good governors that have worked tirelessly for the State. On this thread, I'll be focusing on infrastructures

Source: Port Harcourt drone
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Konquest: 2:24am On May 14
tonye33:
Port Harcourt international airport
Impressive.
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Predonshire: 2:44am On May 14
Beautiful!

https://www.nairaland.com/8086665/cruise-jedii-educative-entertaining-radio#129937363

Get your share of the 100k monthly for followership.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by YoshihideSuga: 5:23am On May 14
Yankee101:
Looks great
My problem is the black soot, crime and high level of occultism
Also Things a generally more Expensive than the rest of the country except maybe for parts of Lagos/Abuja too

Especially the soot. Port-harcourt is a good place to reside for those who use Onne Port for business transactions. But that soot and criminal activities are deterring factors.
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Clara16(f): 8:28am On May 14
The only reasonable structure I see there are just the roads, ShopRite and Genesis restaurant. Roads should not be a major criteria for good governance. If this is the best of Porthacourt, then Porthacourt is so backwards.
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:02am On May 14
Highly given
Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Malawian(m): 10:31am On May 14
By the shanties you shall know them.
OVB123:
how did you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Road-Signs Spotted Around The World (Photos) / Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.