Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) (45292 Views)

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke / Broke Poor Idiots – Harrysong Slams His Fans Trolling Him For His AMVCA Outfit / Big GIRL Alert!! Toke Makinwa's Birthday Outfit Cost N1.2million...see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Vince77(m): 1:37pm On May 13
This Zobo pass mortuary standard
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by bobbiiee: 1:37pm On May 13
Lady Lamba. How much is her house? How much is her car? She wore a good house to the place.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Hammac1: 1:37pm On May 13
If am the president of Nigeria, I will banned social media platform for some months, and make sure they are rules and regulations guiding it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Braimoh100(m): 1:37pm On May 13
Even if you want to lie, please lie with your conscience.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by 1000Capacity: 1:40pm On May 13
CodeTemplar:
N140m with N139.5m discount. Nonsense.
Hahahaha 1500
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by theamazonguru(m): 1:41pm On May 13
Yet you couldn't win the best dressed female?

Please how much is the outfit won be the best dressed female at that event.

Hanty it's either you are a liar or Dem don scam you.
Goan get a refund ASAP.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Chassy03: 1:41pm On May 13
No wonder you know win grin
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by uvie66: 1:46pm On May 13
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
....who ask you and who cares, as long ee nor reduce the price of paint bucket of garri.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Shikena(m): 1:46pm On May 13
When and how did we degenerate to this comical level? grin
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Chucks13: 1:51pm On May 13
Hahahahaha and when they ask you to pay your tax then you will turn sudden obidient like iyabo ojo ba?

Una too proud and deadly egocentric.

You wear N140m dress and your mama still dey live for the bungalow where dem born you with old 14 inche television and embarassed tore mosquitoes net?

I just dey laugh. Na lie go kill many of you las las in your attempt to form "Don"with empty baking account.

Extremely lousy and arrogant that is the second named of Nigerians.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by okito: 1:52pm On May 13
If LIRS comes after this one now, she will start recanting. Fake Life Gang!
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Quebec91(m): 1:53pm On May 13
cheesy
CodeTemplar:
N140m with N139.5m discount. Nonsense.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Quebec91(m): 1:54pm On May 13
cheesy
Watianoengineer:
She's not lying. My ordinary Fendi boxers cost 29 million so I believe her smiley

1 Like

Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by BigYash: 1:54pm On May 13
Na you them say e get body odor and na you no get sense.. AND NA YOU STILL DEY LIE.. This is too much for one person na..

1 Like

Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by michoim(m): 1:56pm On May 13
EreluRoz:
She's lying
I don't think she is lying...
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 1:57pm On May 13
EreluRoz:
She's lying
why will she lie,when she is not paying for it,for one politician sugar daddy that amount is for groundnut and akara,pussy plc is a very lucrative and profitable business with zero capital needed
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:59pm On May 13
Watianoengineer:
She's not lying. My ordinary Fendi boxers cost 29 million so I believe her smiley
Keep on deceiving yourself, even Mayweather or Anthony Joshua will not buy boxers short with 29 million
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by NairalandGOAT1: 2:01pm On May 13
That it cost that much doesn't mean it's worth it, they must have cheated you because it's TACHA of course!
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 2:04pm On May 13
flyinnizam:
what is her occupation? grin grin
Na ordinary radio presenter them call am ooo
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 2:04pm On May 13
Benjaniblinks:
If this outfit reach 1m make I bend

What will make it to reach 1m? With material and tailor is not up to 500k
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by stampo: 2:06pm On May 13
Curiosity made me ask..... Ba Woooo
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by idanone(m): 2:07pm On May 13
Warey... Na them dey kill the society. Young ladies seeing this now will thing she is doing what is right.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by AbuAeesha: 2:10pm On May 13
where is the outfit
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by VeryDarkMan01(m): 2:12pm On May 13
Yet she no win best dressed
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by vozkined: 2:14pm On May 13
Madam rest
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by babamoha(m): 2:15pm On May 13
Wetin i dey find for here?
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Phantom233: 2:18pm On May 13
Semi-Poor people are always seeking for attention while the likes of Dangote, otedola ,Elon musk etc will hardly talk about buying or wearing expensive things.🤔
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Faposky95: 2:31pm On May 13
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
How much T con cost na.....?
Una sabi
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Sylva2147: 2:38pm On May 13
She's right because I wanted to argue about that but when I asked a price of boxers after the show I was told it's now 250m
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Joy2dworldxyz: 2:39pm On May 13
Jimafe31:
God bless you Admin for bringing this life changing news to front page

After seeing this, I suddenly became so motivated and it changed my whole life, now I'm a successful person and became trillionaire at a very young age.

Because of this, I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Nobel prize award. I was honored with GCFR, GCON, MFR, MON on the same day.

Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this.

Once again thank you so much admin.
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Orobadmeat: 2:40pm On May 13
This my sister sef grin grin grin
Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by Joy2dworldxyz: 2:40pm On May 13
Jimafe31:
God bless you Admin for bringing this life changing news to front page

After seeing this, I suddenly became so motivated and it changed my whole life, now I'm a successful person and became trillionaire at a very young age.

Because of this, I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Nobel prize award. I was honored with GCFR, GCON, MFR, MON on the same day.

Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this.

Once again thank you so much admin.

You are right man but this your trouser get as him be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Smoking With Sylvester Madu, Flaunt Their Hot Laps / Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo) / Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.