Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye (44007 Views)

REVEAL : Why Christians Should Pay Their Tithe To Their Pastors / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by judedwriter(m): 4:46pm On May 13
The issue of tithe is simply that of obedience to God's Word...

If you obey there are blessings, if you disobey there are curses.

So you choose! And nobody is forcing you to obey God.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by MightySparrow: 4:50pm On May 13
bestman09:
Daddy G.O. is talking to us his children, not you guys that don't understand how the spirit works. If you don't get the message, just forgerrit!

Thanks jare.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by jimmynauty: 4:52pm On May 13
this man is old and speaking anyhow

Or

Abel Damian effect against tithe mongers has caused dem titers to stop
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Truthsandtrusts: 4:54pm On May 13
Odewaleadesoye:
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has disclosed how God dealt with some billionaires who questioned his accountability over their tithes.

Pastor Adeboye disclosed that four billionaires from one of the branches of RCCG had written to him demanding to know how the ministry spent their tithes.

Addressing his members, Pastor Adeboye disclosed that God punished the branch as most of the members started suffering in their businesses and their contracts were being cancelled.

He said:

DAILY POST

.. Na wah Christianity of today is now yahoo plus
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 4:58pm On May 13
monsuru56:
Bastard old Thief

Be civil a bit... You this unmannered being...

You can share your opinion with out insults...
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Desusi: 4:58pm On May 13
lomprico:

Shutdafuckup!

Canal mumu
You're carnal,that's why you're offended. Pray that you wouldn't get to the pit of hell before the truth is made known to you.Ask your brother Judas, annanias and saphirras,they will tell you better.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 5:03pm On May 13
potent5:
Imagine the level of trick the con artist is using now.

Ole buruku.

Which one is ole buruku? Nobody is forced to pay tithes. Did you read it there in the passage that he forced them to pay? And moreover I don't see tithe to be paid but to be given ....
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by 7arrows: 5:05pm On May 13
Nonsense talks. Someone asked how his tithes was spent and you are saying things became difficult for him and his branch members. Because you are God abi? All you so called men of God that use manipulation to hold ur members I swear you have questions to answer with God Almighty. No be only tithes na open. Stop deceiving people, giving is from the heart.

4 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by gtassure: 5:10pm On May 13
Bluntemperor:

So,now that you decided to quote the Bible-for your glorification,then you have not seen in the Scripture,where Paul the Apostles said,' He chose some as- teachers,some as apostle,some as Priests or Pastors, and some as Prophets',abi?
Some of you on this Social media,because you try hard to derail some Souls,your punishment before God may even be greater than the very innocent people you derail to serve the devil side!
Choice to serve God is free!
The "emperor " have spoken lol!
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Mccullum: 5:14pm On May 13
Targeting congregators monies is the major aims of some clerics.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Movingname1: 5:20pm On May 13
If God still punishes tithe givers then no need to pay tithes na

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by OriOko88(m): 5:26pm On May 13
Kobojunkie:
Ask the same people make dem donate to develop the community dey live in, dem go tell you story upandan. undecided
Is it ur money?? Anybody can use his money for wat ever he wishes. Its charlatans like u who' have never paid nor donated to church that always gnash teeth and wail whenever issue of church or doctrines comes up. Nonsense undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Arabaincubus: 5:29pm On May 13
Is this religion or blackmail?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:29pm On May 13
Righthussle:
Adeboye god get power to deal with billionaires wey ask questions but him no fit protect Adeboye so that him no go dey waste money carry armed security men dey walka.

Guys stop giving these pulpit bandits your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER need your money for A N Y T H I N G whatsoever.

Any human being who collects money from other humans on behalf of an unseen entity is a thief. You don't need a judge to tell you that.

Any man who tells you he works for the maker of the universe is a thief. He works for his stomach. He must one day come to tell you his "all-sufficient " god whom he works for needs your money. The being behind the existence of the universe is not a human like Dangote, Elon Musk or Tinubu that will need workers and money. Wise up

Powerful Truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Gandrova: 5:30pm On May 13
We are all prisoners of our conviction grin
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:31pm On May 13
Matheusmartin:
God can deal with the billionaires that decided to ask how the church spent their hard earned tithes,but couldn't deal with the abductors of Leah Sharibu

Many will the surprise to see papa in the deepest part of hell, but I wouldn't.

Because of these lieees ehnnnnn

Lies From The Pit of HELL That They Create

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by 1Sharon(f): 5:31pm On May 13
OriOko88:

Is it ur money?? Anybody can use his money for wat ever he wishes. Its charlatans like u who' have never paid nor donated to church that always gnash teeth and wail whenever issue of church or doctrines comes up. Nonsense undecided

Are you trying to say the money is the pastors money?

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On May 13
chatinent:
We are above this brainwashing.

Speak for yourself

A lot of people aren’t. And they consider themselves wise too. There are millions still going to his church

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by 7arrows: 5:32pm On May 13
SoNature:
My church member who relocated to Calgary in Canada last month was shocked at the way their churches operate - a Catholic church, by the way. Surprisingly, they don't even collect offerings every Sunday.

Money comes in as freewill donations in huge sums and they only have offerings those Sundays they have special need for money; the reverend father would persuade and apologise to them because he's bugging them. Then, every Sunday, all sums received and spent are displayed on the projector for everyone to see. Everyone knows how much the church has in its accounts

When are we going to turn a new leaf in this part of the world and become transparent?

Don't mind all those African pastors they are all thieves looking for innocent people to devour. ESPECIALLY WOMEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:32pm On May 13
7arrows:
Nonsense talks. Someone asked how his tithes was spent and you are saying things became difficult for him and his branch members. Because you are God abi? All you so called men of God that use manipulation to hold ur members I swear you have questions to answer with God Almighty. No be only tithes na open. Stop deceiving people, giving is from the heart.

Their End is Here Already.

They Think That These is The 14th Century!

More Men And Women Are Waking Up!

1 Like

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by 7arrows: 5:35pm On May 13
bestman09:
Daddy G.O. is talking to us his children, not you guys that don't understand how the spirit works. If you don't get the message, just forgerrit!

Hahahahaha. Mugu number 1 on the beat. Read your Bible and get Sense you no gree.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Insipidvamp(m): 5:37pm On May 13
[quote author=iSense247 post=129932068] I know a pastor (a Reverend) in Anglican whose life was frustrated and bastardized because he demanded accountability from the bishop. He lost his first born in the hullabaloo. This happened in Ile-Ife in Osun State.

How did you know that this Reverend's life was frustrated because he demanded for accountability? Are you privy to all this said Reverend's venture? Are you aware that there are possibly other things that the Reverend may have dabbled into that may be likely responsible for his ordeals?
It's how you people think that makes you easy prey to thieves parading themselves as men of God.

1 Like

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by OriOko88(m): 5:37pm On May 13
1Sharon:

Are you trying to say the money is the pastors money?
The money is the church's. Adeboye never said the tithe is his. So wat?? undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Uncletony(m): 5:37pm On May 13
Why is this Yoruba man lying in public!
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by 7arrows: 5:37pm On May 13
Kavod:

THE BIBLE DE VERY CLEAR... NO ONE FORCED THEM TO PAY THE TITHE, WHY ASKING FOR DETAILS ABOUT HOW ITS SPENT? IF YOY WANT IT TO BE SPENT THE WAY YOY GUYS FEEL IT SHOUL BE SPENT THEN DONT PAY THE TITHE AND USE IT FOR WHATEVER CHURCH PURPOSE YOU SEE FIT. BUT SPEAKING ABOUT THEM PUBLICLY IS NOT ALSO GOOD BECAUSE ITS LIKE YOU ARE USING THE SCENERIO TO THREATEN OTHERS TO PAY THE TITHE

You are very correct in the last paragraph.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:44pm On May 13
Before paying millions to the church, when last have you sent millions to your parents or siblings?

Family first...

1 Like

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Rejouir: 5:44pm On May 13
Just imagine what a man of God is saying. I don't blame you. It tells it pained you. That someone asked for an account. Same way you protested at ojota over fuel subsidy removal, during Goodluck administration,but because tinubu is from your tribe. You have thrown a blind eye, over the hardship Nigerians are going through. To give an account over someone sweat is what pained you. Pentecostal churches is the last church i will ever attend. All their pastors care about is just tithes coming from the congregation

1 Like

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Adakintroy: 5:47pm On May 13
Pastor lie a lot. Its part of their testimony or facade of superiority.

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Insipidvamp(m): 5:48pm On May 13
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=129932484] Like I said, I don't blame this scammer at all. I blame the many gullible individuals who fund his scams and schemes.

The foolish tither believes that everyone who doesn't pay tithe go around begging for things. Imagine the level of his foolishness

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by okeke6969: 5:49pm On May 13
bestman09:

Your mumu never do? Oh!! I forgot, you are one of them. Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by 1Sharon(f): 5:50pm On May 13
OriOko88:

The money is the church's. Adeboye never said the tithe is his. So wat?? undecided

So the church is spending money?
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by oglalasioux(m): 5:51pm On May 13
Even the Devil is shocked at this man’s lies and deceit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.