Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,760 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye (44684 Views)

REVEAL : Why Christians Should Pay Their Tithe To Their Pastors / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 3:30pm On May 13
EreluRoz:
Mtchewwwwwwwww they are always talking about money money money
What do you think of what's happening in Rivers
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by iSense247: 3:31pm On May 13
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided
What is the lie?

Matthew 23:23
[23]“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Karleb(m): 3:31pm On May 13
I am somewhat happy I left RCCG even tho I'm still very much attached to the church.

Pst. Adebayo makes it hard to defend him. For real!
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Shikena(m): 3:32pm On May 13
Tell them o Papa. Who the heck are those people to be asking a whole Daddy GO for accountability?

That act got god mad at them and he showed them real pepper. They don't want god to flex ni? Who cares about their salvation and how they got those contracts that made them billionaires. They must pay to god his own share of the loot.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Zooposki(f): 3:32pm On May 13
This Adeboye is just a big time crook. He wants to swallow the money without any queries.

1 Like

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by SoNature(m): 3:33pm On May 13
Offpointng:

You can't compare Canada to Nigeria. how many support do the government give the church in Nigeria??

The most part of my comment is the last paragraph. The rest is giving context to the story.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On May 13
In as much as I respect and trust baba Adeboye and I believe the anointing and power of God is on his life ,I must admit that this story coming at this time when people are complaining about ministers of God becoming ,,actually makes the story look somehow .
Baba for no talk this story now , it actually looks as if he is indirectly threatening those people talking and scrutinizing baba Adeboye church

3 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Shikena(m): 3:36pm On May 13
That is not limited to Canada. That's a common practice in the catholic church outside of some of the adulterated ones in Nigeria and some other places.

Offpointng:

You can't compare Canada to Nigeria. how many support do the government give the church in Nigeria??
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by lomprico(m): 3:36pm On May 13
Bluntemperor:

' a fool says there is no God, and they do abominable things '

There is God and it's not the one your daddy is serving. Mumu no go read your Bible

3 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by evictor305: 3:37pm On May 13
Are you saying accountability is bad. why should he demand for accountability before he get it. Abeg get sense for once
iSense247:
I know a pastor (a Reverend) in Anglican whose life was frustrated and bastardized because he demanded accountability from the bishop. He lost his first born in the hullabaloo. This happened in Ile-Ife in Osun State.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On May 13
iSense247:
What is the lie?
Matthew 23:23
[23] Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
In that statement Jesus Christ instead condemns all those who would like the religious leaders of Old choose to obey parts of the Law which He gives to them while ignoring other aspects of the same Law which He gave to them. In the very same Gospel, Jesus Christ is noted to have proclaimed that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments — not the commandments given to the people of Old by Moses - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and in other parts of the same Gospel, He warned His followers not to store Old wine in New wineskin— have one foot in the Old Law and the other foot in the New Law. undecided

So, again, what you said is a lie against Jesus Christ who instead commanded His followers to obey Him and not the Law of Moses. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by DrAda(f): 3:40pm On May 13
This is just ridiculous
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by TylerPerry: 3:40pm On May 13
Kobojunkie:
First stop lying to yourself! Adeboye is a fraud, and God of Israel made it clear that people like your Adeboye have absolutely nothing to do with Him. You refuse to read the book to learn this because you are afraid of facing that reality! undecided
I laugh in Spanish, spiritual things are foolishness to you, the day you'll receive your sight that day your sanity has been restored
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by potent5(m): 3:42pm On May 13
That my parents adopted your parents.
Johncuppa:

If this kind of a man is oloriburuku, what would be said of your parents?
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by TylerPerry: 3:42pm On May 13
Kobojunkie:
In that statement Jesus Christ instead condemns all those who would like the religious leaders of Old choose to obey parts of the Law which He gives to them while ignoring other aspects of the same Law which He gave to them. In the very same Gospel, Jesus Christ is noted to have proclaimed that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments — not the commandments given to the people of Old by Moses - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and in other parts of the same Gospel, He warned His followers not to store Old wine in New wineskin— have one foot in the Old Law and the other foot in the New Law. undecided

So, again, what you said is a lie against Jesus Christ who instead commanded His followers to obey Him and not the Law of Moses. undecided
And you wonder why many of you are still going around begging for things......
Please leave us foolish tithers to tithe in peace, is it your tithe?
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On May 13
TylerPerry:
■ I laugh in Spanish, spiritual things are foolishness to you, the day you'll receive your sight that day your sanity has been restored
I can bet you that you have never experienced or known anything spiritual in your entire life even up until this moment. Even the many so-called visions, dreams, and hormone-induced hallucinations you have experienced to this day are all of the workings of your mind and nothing else — mental experience. Most of you have never been beyond your minds, talk less of knowing the spiritual. lipsrsealed
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by longview007: 3:44pm On May 13
Sincerely speaking, i love using my tithe to solve people problems and for the less privileged, but i tries as much as possible to make it anonymous.

Reason is because some men of God can easly derails from the work of God due to too much money.

My Church assistance is when i see the direction where the money is going.

May God be will servants of God.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On May 13
TylerPerry:
■ And you wonder why many of you are still going around begging for things..... Please leave us foolish tithers to tithe in peace, is it your tithe?
Like I said, I don't blame this scammer at all. I blame the many gullible individuals who fund his scams and schemes. sad

4 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kavod: 3:46pm On May 13
Michael547:

Where did God in the bible demand for Christians to pay tithe?

OGA, NA WETIN JESUS TALK I DE FOLLOW OOO. JESUS NEVER SPOKE ABOUT TITHE. EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO GIVING, JESUS SAID IT SHOULD NOT BE WITH FORCE OR PERSUASION BUT WE AAN OPEN AND CLEAN MIND. JESUS NEVER COLLECTED TITHE NOR OFFERINGS, EVEN WHEN HE WITNESSED CHURCH OFFERINGS, HE TOLD THEM THAT ONLY ONE POOR WOMANS OFFERING WILL HIS FATHER BE DELIGHTED WITH AND SHE GAVE THE LEAST. BUT MY OWN NA SAY I AM NOT AGAINST TITHES AND CO BUT THOSE SO-CALLED BILLIONAIRES ARE INQUIRING ABOUT HOW IT WAS SPENT, THEN THEY NEVER GAVE IT WILLINGLY AND WITH OPEN MIND. SO ITS USELESS TO GOD BUT NOT TO MAN

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by iSense247: 3:47pm On May 13
evictor305:
Are you saying accountability is bad. why should he demand for accountability before he get it. Abeg get sense for once
Nothing is bad in accountability and nothing is bad in demanding for it.

Thank you for your insult though.

3 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 3:47pm On May 13
PissInside:
I don't believe in any church that don't preach holiness and salvation.

Which church are you attendings
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by udomonday: 3:47pm On May 13
What about wiwge that gave you 1BILLION?what happened to him.you can only deceive who you can deceive.

1 Like

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On May 13
iSense247:
Nothing is bad in accountability and nothing is bad in demanding for it. Thank you for your insult though.
So you are against your god of men there who instead says accountability is evil — against God aka sin? Is it me or do you have no clue what you are even supporting here? grin

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by TylerPerry: 3:48pm On May 13
Kobojunkie:
Like I said, I don't blame this scammer at all. I blame the many gullible individuals who fund his scams and schemes. sad
Kpele.....Mr. Kobo
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On May 13
udomonday:
What about wiwge that gave you 1BILLION?what happened to him.you can only deceive who you can deceive.
Those one's probably asked him for a receipt. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Bluntemperor: 3:50pm On May 13
They think blowing grammar on the Social media is key to their Salvation but alas,how devil deceived them and hold them to the Captivities!
Many of them today are blind to the things of Spirit,like the Prophet Noah days!
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kaiser20: 3:50pm On May 13
Offpointng:

God is the Father of the Universe. Whether Nigeria or Canada
I don't expect any government to give a Church like RCCG financial Supports
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On May 13
Bluntemperor:
They think blowing grammar on the Social media is key to their Salvation but alas,how devil deceived them and hold them to the Captivities! Many of them today are blind to the things of Spirit,like the Prophet Noah days!
Pipe down and stop rambling! undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by iSense247: 3:52pm On May 13
Kobojunkie:
So you are against your god of men there who instead says accountability is evil — against God aka sin? Is it me or do you have no clue what you are even supporting here? grin
It's like you have issue with comprehension.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Antell95(m): 3:54pm On May 13
Ballzproblem2:
all this blackmailing shit no go work on me, this why I prefer to give less privilege at least I know where my money is going.
help me with 3k bro
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by DJInfluence: 3:55pm On May 13
The only way to keep people in line is to sell them fear.

If it's by tithes, Elon musk and Jeff Bezos would've been broke by now.

5 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by TylerPerry: 4:01pm On May 13
Kobojunkie:
I can bet you that you have never experienced or known anything spiritual in your entire life even up until this moment. Even the many so-called visions, dreams, and hormone-induced hallucinations you have experienced to this day are all of the workings of your mind and nothing else — mental experience. Most of you have never been beyond your minds, talk less of knowing the spiritual. lipsrsealed
Lol....go and sin no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.