Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) (56636 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 9:24pm On May 13
historic:

The next election cannot shock us cos we know your principal will not make it free and fair. But if he sure for am, tell him to keep his money, boys and forces to himself and watch as the election plays out.

Empty chest beating as usual.
Watch video below as Peter Obi lies through his teeth,while the baying mob cheers him on,despite their knowing that the lamba master is a fraud and a liar.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8?si=tI-zAhuH4IJSrKwZ

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:29pm On May 13
THOSE POOR MASSES THAT ARE BALLOT BOX SNATCHERS WHO DIED FOR THIS POLITCIANS, DIED IN VAIN. angry
This ppl don't mean well for your stupid poor masses,they import generatord and make sure NEPA doesn't work and make sure no refinery works so that their refineries overseas keep milking you pol.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by bimbodotun(m): 9:33pm On May 13
U mean 'Atikulokan' grin grin grin grin
Kukutente23:

That's impossible

Only Obi can Vice Atiku in this configuration

For all those who keep quoting me

Atiku has been sworn in twice as VP so he can no longer be a VP. The only thing left for him is Presidency

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:52pm On May 13
Atiku was responsible for bringing Obi out and giving him a political ambition. Otherwise Obi will still be sitting in his shop calling out to passing customers

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 10:02pm On May 13
confusedlady:

Watch video below as Peter Obi lies through his teeth,while the baying mob cheers him on,despite their knowing that the lamba master is a fraud and a liar.......

Chest beating you say!... Just tell him to let the election to be free and fair just this once and leave the rest to history. E sure me die say your principal no go see top 4. No be cruise but reality. But then again we know he will never try it in his life so as not to be humiliated. We know wetin happen for the last election now.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Jackbaur88: 10:04pm On May 13
confusedlady:

Obi can NEVER get that 6 million votes again in this country. The baying mob behind him have made him lose all goodwill he enjoyed pre election . The only votes Obi can get in this country are the Ibo votes. Obi has descended into a tribal leader like his mentor Odumegwu Ojukwu, whom he betrayed and abandoned in APGA.

There is no politician alive in Nigeria today that can defeat Peter OBI in a free and fair election. Know this and keep your peace.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Jackbaur88: 10:06pm On May 13
There is no politician in Nigeria today that can defeat Peter OBI in a free and fair election.
He will win massively in all the zones, his performance will be better in the North west
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Igbokwechika101(m): 10:13pm On May 13
I hope everything goes well this time around.Apc most go.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Israel07: 10:23pm On May 13
I'm really surprised to know that APC still have staunch supporters despite everything they've put Nigerians through, 9 years has been nothing short of hell yet there are people, I human beings supporting the cruelty of this government. Wow! The Bible says the heart of a man is desperately wicked! Nigerians? God forbid!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 10:28pm On May 13
post=129932324:
They are both welcome.....

Bring it on guys.......

Sane Nigerians will be waiting.......

[b][/b]
You know dem too wells cheesy

You'll need this...

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 10:31pm On May 13
This is where all the shameless never do wells like one darling daddy supporter dead meat griller will have mouth. When it comes to the pressing issues affecting Nigerians, they'll all run and hide.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Krankhead: 11:27pm On May 13
Let's sew what obidient e- rat will.say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Krankhead: 11:28pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
I hope Atiku is ready to be Obi's running mate now or better still support Obi ๐Ÿ’ฏ and become a meaningful visitor to aso rock again.
You dey dream. ATIKU WILL BE OBI RUNING MATE? Atiku no go gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Krankhead: 11:33pm On May 13
Why is my SE people so Gullible. 16 years following PDP with nothing to show. Atinu is now deceiving them again. They are all happy again. Why SE people never learn that Atilu is never a Trusted fellow.
BAT is just looking at them making fools of themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Krankhead: 11:41pm On May 13
historic:

Don't mind those shameless and evil lots!
So you want Atiku , the North to continue ruling you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Prince111111: 12:45am On May 14
happney65:
Atiku should do the needful and step down for Obi.

Obi/Kwanwanso should be the ticket for 2027.

It is still the turn of the South come 2027
we know you people

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 12:50am On May 14
They can gang up, yet they will still end up taking their usual place. God spare our lives till 2027 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Prince111111: 12:59am On May 14
Krankhead:
Why is my SE people so Gullible. 16 years following PDP with nothing to show. Atinu is now deceiving them again. They are all happy again. Why SE people never learn that Atilu is never a Trusted fellow.
BAT is just looking at them making fools of themselves.
for your mind now you dey make sense with how your blood sucking party has impoverished every young and old๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Konquest: 1:26am On May 14
pandoragirigory:
The master invited his bitter grieving obi to console him.

FOR THOSE OF YOU POSTING A BOTTLE OF BITTER GRIEVING OBI, GIVE IT TO YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS YOU WANT TO DIE MISERABLE WITH KIDNEY FAILURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Konquest: 1:30am On May 14
confusedlady:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Mankind2024: 1:59am On May 14
Obi and Atiku cannot rule Nigeria. It was not predestined for them
Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with Nigerias and PBAT.
Isaiah 8 vs 10.
The association of Obi-diot and A-thiefku would amount to nothing.
Together, they would be defeated woefully and terribly again.
No vacancy in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 5:52am On May 14
historic:

Chest beating you say!... Just tell him to let the election to be free and fair just this once and leave the rest to history. E sure me die say your principal no go see top 4. No be cruise but reality. But then again we know he will never try it in his life so as not to be humiliated. We know wetin happen for the last election now.

Stop throwing your toys out of your pram and be educated by a superior mind. What happened in the last election was nothing but greed and stupidity on the part of the PDP politicians and nothing else........PDP balkanised and splintered its core votes into various factions-Kwankwaso went his own way.Peter Obi went his own way.-Nyesom Wike went his own way.-While Peter Obi also went his own way.
These four greedy appendages and factions of PDP contested an election with an undivided APC........The end result was glaring to every right thinking person except the baying mob of Obi supporters.

I repeat PDP divided itself into 4 different factions against 1 faction of the APC.......the result was glaring........

Peter Obi came third in that election because of his insatiable greed and refusal to team up with his boss and master Atiku Abubakar.......simple.

PDP defeated PDP...........
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 6:06am On May 14
Jackbaur88:

There is no politician alive in Nigeria today that can defeat Peter OBI in a free and fair election. Know this and keep your peace.

Even Peter Obi himself can never make such a juvenile comment like this.

Peter Obi has lost all his goodwill. He had a lot of support from the young people during the last election but since then he has lost all this support except the Ibo votes because of his actions and inactions since the election.
I repeat the only votes Peter Obi can garner now are IBO votes. In fact not all Ibos will vote for him.
Obi can never get those 6 million votes he got in the last election to come third!
He and his supporters have successfully turned a national vote into a tribal vote.
Since the election Obi and his tribal supporters have insulted every tribe that voted for him in that election. Obi's supporters have insulted INEC and its leadership. Obi and his supporters have insulted the judiciary and its leadership. Obi and his supporters have insulted the Islamic religion. Obi and his supporters have in fact reduced the Labour Party to an Ibo party.......now tell me where Obi will get his 6 million votes from?
In fact Atiku Abubakar will be very naive and foolhardy to accept to run any subsequent election with Peter Obi as his vice presidential candidate......
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by HRMK: 6:37am On May 14
SIMPLY AN UNHOLY UNION!NONE OF THE TWO WOULD STEP DOWN FOR THE OTHER!!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 6:55am On May 14
emkz:
Atiku and Obi meet in Atiku's residence.

Source: Atiku Abubakar

Obi should not eat anything served in this meeting. They will just poison you. Nigeria's political establishment would rather you are dead. Beware!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 6:59am On May 14
paramakina202:

Atiku sold his chance of becoming president of Nigeria to Buhari when he supported him in 2015...Technically Buhari has done Atiku's turn.
Atiku would have been president if GEJ was allowed to do his second term and return power to the North, Atiku stand chance of winning then.

Oil dey your head. I really believed what Oshiomole said that Atiku is destined never to be the President of this country. He is a very poor strategist.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:53am On May 14
Amumaigwe:

Oil dey your head. I really believed what Oshiomole said that Atiku is destined never to be the President of this country. He is a very poor strategist.

I do not understand what he was actually thinking when he decamped from ruling PDP to join forces with the likes of Tinubu and Buhari in 2015 which resulted in Buhari from the North emerging as president of Nigeria only for him Atiku to decamp back to PDP before 2019 election to challenge the same Buhari and failed.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by teeshet: 9:16am On May 14
phemray:

My permutations is that Atiku will not contest in 2027 since he now knows how serious is North and South power shift issue. So he wanted to support Obi and have agreement for one term to complete Southern slot. Lolz. Then at the age of 82, he will be the PDP( if still exists) Northern presidential candidate, but unfortunately, Ribadu will be coming out from same zone for APC by then.
how do you expect a nigerian leader to rule for one term and handover to another
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by AareGaa: 12:05pm On May 14
paramakina202:

Atiku sold his chance of becoming president of Nigeria to Buhari when he supported him in 2015...Technically Buhari has done Atiku's turn.
Atiku would have been president if GEJ was allowed to do his second term and return power to the North, Atiku stand chance of winning then.

Ibos ruined GEJ government
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by AareGaa: 12:08pm On May 14
Gbadugbakun:
Any plan or alliance to remove the BATeria in aso rock is welcome.

You go tire!

Presidency dey hungry ibos!

Jagaban is the conqueror of Obi and his delusional blodas
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by phemray(m): 3:17pm On May 14
teeshet:
how do you expect a nigerian leader to rule for one term and handover to another

Lolz, yes I get u from the angle of Thier behavior and greediness but it's possible under the possibility principle. Remember a sitting president was defeated and he handed over which has now become stable in Africa. So I believed president with 4yrs only, will also be addressed as former president and a member of council of state. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhariโ€™s Statement In London. Pics / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.