Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) (56632 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by flokii: 7:02pm On May 13
Hatred is a very bad thing walahi.. so Obi has gone back to his vomit all because he is against the Lagos-Calabar coastal highway project of President Bola Tinubu. No wahala na, let him return to PDP and pick Vice-Presidential ticket with Atiku as Presidential flag bearer.
No wonder a lot of PDP early members have been resigning from the party. So they are planning to hand over the slot of PDP VP in 2027 to a traitor and serial party decampee.

This further solidifies what everyone has been saying that an Igbo man can never become president of Nigeria.

It's the Yorubas that believed their New Nigeria nonsense I feel for.. In 2027, the same Obidients claiming Obi is the messiah will start singing Atiku's praises all over the place should Obi emerge as his VP

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 7:07pm On May 13
tuniski:

naiveté!!!!!! Tinubu vs Obi in any form is a walk over for Tinubu. Obi only garnered those votes cos of the anti muslim-muslim and fulani sentiments of the time plus of course the Igbo presidency agitation. Let obi contest again he wont get half of those votes .

The way you guys are so full of yourselves by saying he won't get half of the votes he got the last time baffles me. What makes you think people (except Yorubas of course) will be willing to vote this nonentity you call president in the election of 2027? Without rigging your principal no go see top four. Even people wey go come up in different parties go get vote pass am. Speaking from situations on ground.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:08pm On May 13
historic:

But you own leader dey rule nonsense... So you prefer a clueless man who is suffering from iberiberism to rule over you? Now we know the true enemies of Nigeria's progress.

He still has 3 more years to go. We believe in him and even if he wasn’t able to meet the target set, we will vote him out but that does not mean voting a dullard Obi.

Obi is a mediocre, na una just dey rate am.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 7:08pm On May 13
Sapasenator:

Who dash the midget brilliance?

Don't mind him... He knows that midget no reach for where obi dey now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 7:11pm On May 13
ravensckar:
Suffer no dey tire you ni? You're still supporting JAGAJAGABAN or whatever you guys call him. angry angry

Don't mind those shameless and evil lots!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 7:16pm On May 13
pandoragirigory:
Give it to your parents

Don't reject it

Take, drink it

I assure you, you will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Jostoman: 7:21pm On May 13
pandoragirigory:
The master invited his bitter grieving obi to console him.

FOR THOSE OF YOU POSTING A BOTTLE OF BITTER GRIEVING OBI, GIVE IT TO YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS YOU WANT TO DIE MISERABLE WITH KIDNEY FAILURE.
e pepper you reach bone grin
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Jostoman: 7:21pm On May 13
Good one.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 7:21pm On May 13
Ategberoson:
He go soon leave obidients to LP, them go still follow am like zombies that they're, people with little or no integrity

A former presidential candidate go soon become vice presidential candidate because he's not desperate to rule Nigeria, laugh won kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy

The word integrity shouldn't be coming out of the mouth of an Agbadorian. You guys are just plain evil. Gosh!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:28pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
Read papers , listen to news, hear what their sheiks who supported same faith ticket in mosques are now saying . Google will enlighten you more. You may say they're inconsequential but during next election, you'd know they carry weight.
I wonder how you think all even including Obi himself think northerners will actually support Obi😂
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 7:28pm On May 13
LegendHero:

He still has 3 more years to go. We believe in him and even if he wasn’t able to meet the target set, we will vote him out but that does not mean voting a dullard Obi.

Obi is a mediocre, na una just dey rate am.

At least that dullard told you the plans he had for Nigeria unlike the clueless one who was dodging interviews up and down cos him no get anything upstairs to offer.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:44pm On May 13
historic:

The word integrity shouldn't be coming out of the mouth of an Agbadorian. You guys are just plain evil. Gosh!

But it should come out from obi that sworn with Amadioha that he won't leave apga? How many party your olosho messiah don't port to within 10yrs?

Shameless element
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by herich(m): 7:45pm On May 13
Omokery left the WhatsApp group
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by ThunderFireAgba: 7:56pm On May 13
Lifestone:

This visit alone will send shivers down the spine of APC
Already. Can't you see them in the comment section?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 7:56pm On May 13
historic:

You Yorubas and the way you deceive yourself eh... So you think other tribes are happy with the situation of the country abi and it is only the Igbos that are finding it hard to survive abi?. Dey play just dey play.. I repeat you Yorubas can be so delusional with the way you are not at par with happenings in the country.

You are assuming I am Yoruba.....
If tribes are not happy with the situation of the country,is it Peter Obi that is the answer/solution?
What is Peter Obi's track record when he was a governor in Anambra state? Building a beer factory at the expense of building blocks of education?
Sending Ibos from other states away from Anambra state and denying them jobs?
Leaving workers to go on strike for 13 months?

Peter Obi was a disaster as a governor of Anambra state and had a performance level that was worse than Yahya Bello,Theodore Orji and Samuel Ortom combined!

I repeat Peter Obi is a tribal champion and because of this he can never attain that 6 million votes again because those votes were given to him by other tribes and not only Ibos. The Ibos have spent all their time since the election in insulting all other tribes that gave Peter Obi part of those 6 million votes.

The next Election will shock many of you and if Abubakar Atiku is naive enough to include Peter Obi on any joint ticket,he will face another crushing and humiliating defeat ........
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:04pm On May 13
structures of criminality don meet.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by ThunderFireAgba: 8:05pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
Your mother is the bloody idiot.
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Seun
Rule 2
Rule 3
Rule 7
Rule15
Rule 21
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by chyeexcel: 8:10pm On May 13
favor914:
Socialjustice, just a waste of time, and the small money both of them get.
Shey na your money.Pls don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by ThunderFireAgba: 8:14pm On May 13
casualobserver:

They will still fight because 1) Atiku wants to be president. 2). Obi after all his noise cannot step down for Atiku 3) south presidency advocates in the SS will not agree for Atiku. 4). North (master of the game) know it is better to re-elect Tinubu for 4 yrs and have 8 straight years than an Atiku who may not complete his 2 terms and usher in an Obi like Jonathan 5) Everybody except Obidients know Obi is unelectable.

The opportunity was 2023 and they scored an own goal. Now that opportunity is gone for good for both men.
After writing all these crap, take a look at yourself and predict your tomorrow. Born throwaway foòl.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by ThunderFireAgba: 8:15pm On May 13
tuniski:

naiveté!!!!!! Tinubu vs Obi in any form is a walk over for Tinubu. Obi only garnered those votes cos of the anti muslim-muslim and fulani sentiments of the time plus of course the Igbo presidency agitation. Let obi contest again he wont get half of those votes .
2027 is not far. Bookmark this post.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Honestey: 8:15pm On May 13
Both PROBLEM+MATIC of now finally defunct PDP coming together to do what exactly? Another World Press Conference after fruitless efforts to unseat a rock call Jagaban? I dey watch ooo
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:17pm On May 13
paramakina202:

Atiku sold his chance of becoming president of Nigeria to Buhari when he supported him in 2015...Technically Buhari has done Atiku's turn.
Atiku would have been president if GEJ was allowed to do his second term and return power to the North, Atiku stand chance of winning then.

Them no dey reason ... all fighting GEJ.. him eye done clear!!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:19pm On May 13
caracas:

Yeah
I agree with you 100%
Am a core obidient but I think he should have been vice to Atiku after which he would have taken over in 2031

I am glad that you understood. Most of us rooted for Obi but deep down me, I knew it would be an impossible task. Atiku was willing to go against the PDP governor's forum insistence that one of theirs should produce the running mate. Atiku insisted on Obi but the PDP Governors insisted on one of them. Atiku would have been the perfect channel to pave way for Obi and SE to get the presidency in 2031 but the usual attitude of "Nzogbu - Nzogbu" way of thinking got the better of Obi and most SE voters. Nigeria's presidency is unsuited for a new comer. You must be "chosen " after you have paid your dues. That's what it is.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:22pm On May 13
IJEYdiamond:

Them no dey reason ... all fighting GEJ.. him eye done clear!!

Exactly!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by favor914: 8:22pm On May 13
chyeexcel:
Shey na your money.Pls don't cry more than the bereaved.
Sharap.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 8:37pm On May 13
Righthussle:
I know the discussion will be to beg Obi to accept to be Atiku's running mate in 2027. Atiku has taken PDP as a personal Presidential ticket market. I know he will promise Obi his support after serving only one term as President. But I know Obi will not accept that yeye talk.

The only way to kick out the apc from power is for the major oppositions to come together obi can't do it alone he has to compromise something.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by casualobserver: 8:41pm On May 13
ThunderFireAgba:

After writing all these crap, take a look at yourself and predict your tomorrow. Born throwaway foòl.

Scroll through my posts pre election. Many times I stated how the elections would turn out and why. I got the same abuses are you are giving today. I was right and I will again prove to be right come 2027.

I am analytical, you and your lot are emotional…that’s why you never make progress. Beyond all the noise abuse and propaganda, elections are nothing but simple arithmetic.

I repeat neither Atiku nor Obi will ever become president of Nigeria. They had it o. A platter of gold and they blew it.

Look at the dates, well before the election. I am no genius, I just think analytically not make judgements based on emotion. The reason I can confidently tell you why you lost and why you will lose again is because I know you never use your brains and will always have act out of emotions time and time again. Human beings are very predictable. Winners keep on winning because they think like winners and losers keep in losing because they have the mindset of losers. PDP are losers, their winning era was predicated on an era of rigging with impunity. As it became harder to rig so also their fortunes dived. They don’t have a strategic brain between them all. Anyone with any iota of sense has long left PDP. As for Obidients they are the definition of emotional and brain dead!

casualobserver:

before Obi left, If PDP were to win, at best, i.e via a miracle they would win by 55%-45%....thats like a landslide which was never going to happen! However by leaving and contesting under another party, Obi has removed his supporter's votes from the PDP column as they will vote for him in the new party.... since Obi's resignation has no effect on APC votes and PDP and OBi's new party will have to share the 55% the net result is canibalise PDP votes and to hand victory to APC.

casualobserver:

You people are not ready to win any election, not only will you lose this appeal, you will lose again in 2027. APC is taking stock of where they went wrong because they know they should have lost if not for the ineptitude of the opposition, you are busy blaming others for your ineptitude.

Below are my posts from feb 24, 2023 and Nov 2022 the day before the election, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see APC we’re going to win no matter what.I have been saying exactly what played out since May 2022. My message for the last year has been consistent, an opposition cannot divide itself and win an election. You guys decided to play the ostrich, be emotional and delude yourselves.

Nov 2022

May 2022

June 2022

Oct 2022

casualobserver:

you are delusional. Almost all the Obi supporters you see are ex PDP suporters. APC supporters are largely intact so all that will happen is some of Atiku's supporters are porting to Obi. It is the same thing playing out nationally that will play out in FCT. People who voted for APC last time are not voting for Obi. get that into your skull!!!

Do a random survey amiongst Obi supporters you know and ask who they voted for last time if they voted and 90% will tell you Atiku. You guys dont understand basic mathematics!!! Obi is the reason Tinubu will become president because he has canibalised the vote of the only person that could stop Tinubu........Atiku.

Kwakwanso and Obi voters were part of the 10m votes Atiku got in 2019, APC got 14m. You cannot remove Kwakwanso and Obi from that 10m which was less than APC to start with and expect to defeat APC....basic math!!!!

Let us assume kwakwanso accounts for 2m votes of the 10m, even if the remaining PDP 2019 votes are shared 4m each between Obi and Atiku, it means they have to find 10 million additional NEW voters to catch APC, Even if Apc Loses some of it's 14m votes from 2019 (lets say 3m) Atiku and Obi have to find 7m new votes ....na so them dey find votes? na beans? the total number of new voter registrations was only 11m and that is shared amongst all parties.

casualobserver:

Bottom line is without G5 Atiku cannot win, he won’t win with them anyway ( I still maintain the election was lost the minute Obi left PDP) but definitely he can’t win without them.

So maybe Atiku knows he cannot win so no point meeting Wike’s demands but the bottom
Line is Wike will not stand down because this is a matter of ego. The worst battle to have with a man is one involving ego. A man driven by ego will scatter everything for everybody!!

casualobserver:

You know you are a fool when you don’t realize you are indirectly working for a Tinubu presidency.

Who do you think benefits from Rivers going LP? There are 2 ways to win an election…you either convert your opponent’s votes to your column (add to your votes) or you subtract from your opponent’s votes by directing them to a stooge or spoiler who cannot win.

I swear the retardness of Obidients has no part 2!!!

July 2022

casualobserver:

No matter how popular OBi is, he cannot win the election so i have no incentive to demarket him. I support Tinubu, It is actually in my interest to market Obi, because the people whose votes Obi will steal are southern PDP votes mostly from the SE.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 9:08pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

But it should come out from obi that sworn with Amadioha that he won't leave apga? How many party your olosho messiah don't port to within 10yrs?

Shameless element

So porting to another party is why you said he doesn't have integrity? You guys are the ones always saying he no sabi politics. The man flows where it will favour him but your drug lord breeds touts like una wey go dey help am carry out him dirty deeds during elections. Make I hear you talk about yeye integrity again from your Agbadorian mouth. I repeat una no suppose dey talk about anything right or wrong cos una no get conscience at all!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 9:14pm On May 13
confusedlady:

If tribes are not happy with the situation of the country,is it Peter Obi that is the answer/solution?
What is Peter Obi's track record when he was a governor in Anambra state? Building a beer factory at the expense of building blocks of education?

Peter Obi was a disaster as a governor of Anambra state and had a performance level that was worse than Yahya Bello,Theodore Orji and Samuel Ortom combined!

I repeat Peter Obi is a tribal champion and because of this he can never attain that 6 million votes again because those votes were given to him by other tribes and not only Ibos. The Ibos have spent all their time since the election in insulting all other tribes that gave Peter Obi part of those 6 million votes.

The next Election will shock many of you and if Abubakar Atiku is naive enough to include Peter Obi on any joint ticket,he will face another crushing and humiliating defeat ........

Nonsense talk... Everyone knows peter obi was the one that made education what it is now in Anambra state so you guys false narratives will not stand. Again, Igbos are not insulting other tribes as you claim but are not allowing the Agbadorians who are mostly Yorubas to destroy the country with their foolery.

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by soccerlite: 9:18pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
I hope Atiku is ready to be Obi's running mate now or better still support Obi 💯 and become a meaningful visitor to aso rock again.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

obi can't be president in nigeria

The only presidential hopeful from se is soludo

Don't worry Atiku will give obi good position
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On May 13
Family reunion.... pdp and pdp mini comes back together... cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 9:19pm On May 13
confusedlady:

The next election cannot shock us cos we know your principal will not make it free and fair. But if he sure for am, tell him to keep his money, boys and forces to himself and watch as the election plays out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.