Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) (56829 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by ThunderFireAgba: 3:28pm On May 14
casualobserver:

Scroll through my posts pre election. Many times I stated how the elections would turn out and why. I got the same abuses are you are giving today. I was right and I will again prove to be right come 2027.

I am analytical, you and your lot are emotional…that’s why you never make progress. Beyond all the noise abuse and propaganda, elections are nothing but simple arithmetic.

I repeat neither Atiku nor Obi will ever become president of Nigeria. They had it o. A platter of gold and they blew it.

Look at the dates, well before the election. I am no genius, I just think analytically not make judgements based on emotion. The reason I can confidently tell you why you lost and why you will lose again is because I know you never use your brains and will always have act out of emotions time and time again. Human beings are very predictable. Winners keep on winning because they think like winners and losers keep in losing because they have the mindset of losers. PDP are losers, their winning era was predicated on an era of rigging with impunity. As it became harder to rig so also their fortunes dived. They don’t have a strategic brain between them all. Anyone with any iota of sense has long left PDP. As for Obidients they are the definition of emotional and brain dead!

July 2022

Oga, I no get time to Dey read what you wrote since 1960, but let me inform you that with the way the country is going and your people banking on Northerners votes in 2027 will be surely disappointed, Whether LP & PDP merge or Not, APC votes will be divided . Just say only your region will vote Tinubu but as for SE, NC and SS is a goner for APC.
Parties have learnt their mistakes and they're adjusting. The north has learnt their lesson so Remove your hopes from there.
FYI: I have lived in a country where the indigenes of a said capital city said exactly what you're saying (that a peculiar people from another region cannot rule them in their city and country) what happened last??
The same people they said will never rule took power and they are exactly doing the 2nd term now...and probably change constitution for a 3rd term or instal their man.
Oga you're just a 0.000000000000000000000000000001 mi-nute personnel (check how many zeros I used) you're irrelevant in things of life. Your probability of not living to see tomorrow is 9.9/10. Why would you predict what will happen in the next 5mins if you can't be sure of now?
Bookmark this post, you'll surely lick your wounds. Only I wish you weren't a coward BET your LIFE on your words let me take it up from there. I challenge you to that.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Akpakomiza2: 3:34pm On May 14
Eriokanmi:
muslim-muislim ticket won't sell again. Pray elrufai doesn't run with Obi
which is inevitable, from all indications. The north is biting the dust already. As you can see, they're all hibernating after the religious blunder they committed. They said Tinubu tricked them.

Yet they will still vote tinubu over obi
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Akpakomiza2: 3:36pm On May 14
tuniski:

naiveté!!!!!! Tinubu vs Obi in any form is a walk over for Tinubu. Obi only garnered those votes cos of the anti muslim-muslim and fulani sentiments of the time plus of course the Igbo presidency agitation. Let obi contest again he wont get half of those votes .

For the first time,you said the brutal Truth
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 6:28pm On May 14
confusedlady:

Stop throwing your toys out of your pram and be educated by a superior mind. What happened in the last election was nothing but greed and stupidity on the part of the PDP politicians and nothing else........PDP balkanised and splintered its core votes into various factions-Kwankwaso went his own way.Peter Obi went his own way.-Nyesom Wike went his own way.-While Peter Obi also went his own way.
These four greedy appendages and factions of PDP contested an election with an undivided APC........The end result was glaring to every right thinking person except the baying mob of Obi supporters.

I repeat PDP divided itself into 4 different factions against 1 faction of the APC.......the result was glaring........

Peter Obi came third in that election because of his insatiable greed and refusal to team up with his boss and master Atiku Abubakar.......simple.

PDP defeated PDP...........

See this kid wey wey one educate me... Nairaland has really made everyone mates. And to think she is a lady supporting this evil government... Tufiakwa for una! I repeat again free and fair your principal no go see fourth sure me die!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:36am On May 15
Righthussle:

I dont want Atiku/Obi. I want Obi/anybody that Atiku will nominate as VP

Wake up from your slumber. Obi is 3rd class citizen who is not fit to be president of NIgeria
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 10:17am On May 15
historic:

See this kid wey wey one educate me... Nairaland has really made everyone mates. And to think she is a lady supporting this evil government... Tufiakwa for una! I repeat again free and fair your principal no go see fourth sure me die!

You assume a lot of things. You assume that I am a kid when I may actually be as old or older than your parents. You assume again incorrectly that I am supporting the APC government when I may actually just be pointing out the tribal lies and lamba of Peter Obi.
You also wrongly assume that President Tinubu is my principal when I am actually just a social commentator.

I only pointed out that the PDP shot itself in the foot by balkanisng and splintering its votes into four different factions under Atiku,Wike,Kwankwaso and Obi and faced a united single APC at the presidential Election. Obviously the result was glaring to all superior minds. The only minds that would not and still do not understand why the APC won the last elections are inferior and tribal minds like your own.
My final response to you because if I keep responding to you,I will be bringing my mind down to an inferior and tribal mindset.
Good day.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Wainey: 10:36am On May 15
confusedlady:

You assume a lot of things. You assume that I am a kid when I may actually be as old or older than your parents. You assume again incorrectly that I am supporting the APC government when I may actually just be pointing out the tribal lies and lamba of Peter Obi.
You also wrongly assume that President Tinubu is my principal when I am actually just a social commentator.

I only pointed out that the PDP shot itself in the foot by balkanisng and splintering its votes into four different factions under Atiku,Wike,Kwankwaso and Obi and faced a united single APC at the presidential Election. Obviously the result was glaring to all superior minds. The only minds that would not and still do not understand why the APC won the last elections are inferior and tribal minds like your own.
My final response to you because if I keep responding to you,I will be bringing my mind down to an inferior and tribal mindset.
Good day.
You are probably arguing with a 19years old boy.
This is a faceless forum, most people just want to insult
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 2:11pm On May 15
confusedlady:

Good day.

Just as your name implies you are truly a confused lady. Unless you are up to 80 years and above can you be older than my or be my parents age mate and if so then you must be a witch to be supporting this evil government and also calling obi a lier. You and your cohorts cannot sail with the useless narratives you are propagating against obi. We know that is the agreement reached in your WhatsApp forum to spread and try to bring down Obi before 2027 but sorry to burst your bubble but we are going to be here to challenge and oppose whatever narratives you throw against Obi.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 2:25pm On May 15
Wainey:
You are probably arguing with a 19years old boy.
This is a faceless forum, most people just want to insult

Funny you... 19 year old boy. You can assume whatever you like but I have told her the truth and will continue to do that till you and her start using your medulla to do and support the right thing and drop that baggage of hatred, tribalism and bigotry. Why will people just decide to delight in sadism and falsehood just because of politics. You guys should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 3:20pm On May 15
historic:

Just as your name implies you are truly a confused lady. Unless you are up to 80 years and above can you be older than my or be my parents age mate and if so then you must be a witch to be supporting this evil government and also calling obi a lier. You and your cohorts cannot sail with the useless narratives you are propagating against obi. We know that is the agreement reached in your WhatsApp forum to spread and try to bring down Obi before 2027 but sorry to burst your bubble but we are going to be here to challenge and oppose whatever narratives you throw against Obi.

A simple question: In your inferior mind,is what this man is saying here the truth or fat lies? Please watch to the end ooo.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8?si=tI-zAhuH4IJSrKwZ
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 6:26pm On May 15
confusedlady:

A simple question: In your inferior mind,is what this man is saying here the truth or fat lies? Please watch to the end ooo.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8?si=tI-zAhuH4IJSrKwZ

I didn't waste my data to watch the thrash you posted up there. But let me ask you a question. You said you are not affiliated with any party or person so why are you hell bent on tarnishing or attacking Obi's person and sparing the president from your vituperations unless of course you are from his tribe, are gaining directly from his evil government or are one of his party members or of course a Muslim cos it beats my imagination why a woman will be at ease with how the country is going and attacking someone who isn't controlling any sector of the economy. Na wa to una oo
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 7:52pm On May 15
historic:

I didn't waste my data to watch the thrash you posted up there. But let me ask you a question. You said you are not affiliated with any party or person so why are you hell bent on tarnishing or attacking Obi's person and sparing the president from your vituperations unless of course you are from his tribe, are gaining directly from his evil government or are one of his party members or of course a Muslim cos it beats my imagination why a woman will be at ease with how the country is going and attacking someone who isn't controlling any sector of the economy. Na wa to una oo

Thrash-beat or flog thoroughly.

Trash- rubbish or nonsense.

You need to get your words right.....before you engage a superior mind like mine... .
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 9:18pm On May 15
confusedlady:

Thrash-beat or flog thoroughly.

Trash- rubbish or nonsense.

You need to get your words right.....before you engage a superior mind like mine... .

Wahala😁 no be small superior mind. APC urchin dey talk of superior mind. Nothing musa no go see for gate! Superior mind and you are supporting a clueless fellow. The jokes on you! Abeg go and play with your mates who just finished taking jamb cos an adult who claims to be an arugbo cannot be so shallow minded and one sided like you. Please have sense and be neutral in your political view or forever remain in your bigotry. Note: I only attack or challenge those who say rubbish against the person of obi unprovoked and never start up a thrash talk against your principal. You talk about Obi I have a problem with that and respond to you but if una no talk anything me I go hold my peace cos I no get time for any yeye person. But of course that will be an impossible thing to do since you think, sleep and dream of him cos he is you guys nemesis. E no get mouth e no get mouth but una go still they talk about am. Rest now since he is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Abi no be so!?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by confusedlady(f): 7:53am On May 16
historic:

Wahala😁 no be small superior mind. APC urchin dey talk of superior mind. Nothing musa no go see for gate! Superior mind and you are supporting a clueless fellow. The jokes on you! Abeg go and play with your mates who just finished taking jamb cos an adult who claims to be an arugbo cannot be so shallow minded and one sided like you. Please have sense and be neutral in your political view or forever remain in your bigotry. Note: I only attack or challenge those who say rubbish against the person of obi unprovoked and never start up a thrash talk against your principal. You talk about Obi I have a problem with that and respond to you but if una no talk anything me I go hold my peace cos I no get time for any yeye person. But of course that will be an impossible thing to do since you think, sleep and dream of him cos he is you guys nemesis. E no get mouth e no get mouth but una go still they talk about am. Rest now since he is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Abi no be so!?

You are still mistaking TRASH for THRASH......

The issue I have with inferior minds is the stubborn refusal to retrace steps and take a simple correction.......

I hereby leave you to continue to wallow in your ignorance and small mind mentality.......
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by historic: 5:23pm On May 16
confusedlady:

You are still mistaking TRASH for THRASH......

The issue I have with inferior minds is the stubborn refusal to retrace steps and take a simple correction.......

I hereby leave you to continue to wallow in your ignorance and small mind mentality.......

Leave correction and answer my question... I saw your correction earlier but that wasn't my problem, my problem was for you to answer my question I threw at you and not evade it by elaborating on the 'trash' 'thrash' word. You knew what I was trying to write so that hammer on that but answer the simple question why do you choose to attack obi and not Tinubu since he isn't your principal or brother as you claimed. Why did you leave him out of your vituperation even as you are seeing him drag the country back to the stone age with his policies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.