Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa (3844 Views)

Ijaws Not Part Of Biafra, IYC Warns Simon Ekpa / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / War Breaks Within IBOP As DOS Warns Simon Ekpa To Stop Enforcing Sit-at-home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 12:06pm On May 14
Tochj:

When people are frustrated
They are often vulnerable to deceit
But in All,I see MNK as a sincere person
I may not agree with all his styles
But he is not fraudulent
Take for example ESN, it's a nessesity
Just look at how Buhari government empowered Fulani terrorists to wipe out other Nigerians
We will be in trouble without ESN.

How many Igbos have died a violent death,kidnapped or raped since ESN was launched by MNK?
Then compare it with the other 2 regions in the south that do not have ESN to protect them.This is common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 12:11pm On May 14
chiagozien:

Only evil men are against freedom, Even God the creator of the world gave human maximum freedom .

No it's one Nigerian miscreants like you will champion it

organized cr1m1nals call themselves freedom fighters grin.That is the reason why your group is proscribed.Whose freedom are you fighting for?
Under which mandate are you fighting for us?

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by AbaganaMiracle: 12:54pm On May 14
Dreal1247:
This Ekpa of a person appears to be an opportunist critical. The Russian Soldier should go ahead and sue him to pay dearly for his atrocious activities.
Illiterate, how is that possible? Your cesspit furadenunu education system have damaged the brains of many of you.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by AbaganaMiracle: 1:03pm On May 14
paramakina202:

How many Igbos have died a violent death,kidnapped or raped since ESN was launched by MNK?
Then compare it with the other 2 regions in the south that do not have ESN to protect them.This is common sense.
Nama brain, the killings in South East is being orchestrated by your cesspit government and not by ESN which has metamorphosed into Biafra Liberation Army by Simon Ekpa. The ESN you are hearing today was handed over to your SE governors by the DOS criminals headed by Chika Edozieunu which he confirmed on their evil radio.
Asari Dokubo confirmed in video about his Igbo killing contract given to him by your cesspit chief terrorist called Buhari. Some of you are so daft and dumb to the extent of not knowing what is happening in your cesspit. Go and follow Simon Ekpa to be liberate from your cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 1:11pm On May 14
AbaganaMiracle:

Nama brain, the killings in South East is being orchestrated by your cesspit government and not by ESN which has metamorphosed into Biafra Liberation Army by Simon Ekpa. The ESN you are hearing today was handed over to your SE governors by the DOS criminals headed by Chika Edozieunu which he confirmed on their evil radio.
Asari Dokubo confirmed in video about his Igbo killing contract given to him by your cesspit chief terrorist called Buhari. Some of you are so daft and dumb to the extent of not knowing what is happening in your cesspit. Go and follow Simon Ekpa to be liberate from your cesspit.

Another conspiracy theories from organized cr1m1nals that call themselves freedom fighters.
Nnamdi Kanu promised to end the violence in just two minutes when released from jail.Now tell how me,how can he end what he did not start?
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 1:26pm On May 14
paramakina202:

organized cr1m1nals call themselves freedom fighters grin.That is the reason why your group is proscribed.Whose freedom are you fighting for?
Under which mandate are you fighting for us?
Proscription done by you evil Nigerians,the same you Nigerians frees Boko Haram terrorists grin grin

Tell us a civil country that supports your evil Nigeria Proscription grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 1:28pm On May 14
AbaganaMiracle:

Simon ekperima is APC government,apc government is Simon ekperima.

So rest.

ESN has no business with ekperima or his criminals.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by udomonday: 1:47pm On May 14
chiagozien:
Only dead people think Biafra nation is Dead.
Biafra is for zombies.not for people with living brain,
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 2:13pm On May 14
udomonday:
Biafra is for zombies.not for people with living brain,
Only zombie will think so.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 2:14pm On May 14
chiagozien:
Proscription done by you evil Nigerians,the same you Nigerians frees Boko Haram terrorists grin grin

Tell us a civil country that supports your evil Nigeria Proscription grin grin

Except Nigeria which other country have proscribed bokoharam?
Nations tends to proscribe groups that are a direct or indirect threat to their national security.For example,Hamas is proscribed as a terrorist group in Israel but but they are not proscribed in Nigeria and many other nations.
A group that beheads people and roast their heads on fire are nothing but first class terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Tochj(m): 2:14pm On May 14
paramakina202:

Crime rate is lowest in igboland
Go check statistics
ESN is a nessesity
Though other criminals has taken advantage of and start doing Evils
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 2:18pm On May 14
Tochj:

Crime rate is lowest in igboland
Go check statistics
ESN is a nessesity
Though other criminals has taken advantage of and start doing Evils

What was the statistics before ESN was created?
Igboland have not witnessed this level of insecurity since the launch of ESN since december2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by AbaganaMiracle: 6:52pm On May 14
paramakina202:

Another conspiracy theories from organized cr1m1nals that call themselves freedom fighters.
Nnamdi Kanu promised to end the violence in just two minutes when released from jail.Now tell how me,how can he end what he did not start?
Mumu, MNK will end it and that's why your cesspit is fearing his release. The perpetrators of the violence are known to everyone and they are your cesspit government sponsored. Asari Dokubo exposed it that he is among the benefactors of buhari violence sponsored groups who are sent to destabilize South East to discredit Simon Ekpa and his work of protecting Biafraland. Their gimmick is target at slow ones like you who couldn't reason for themselves.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 7:29pm On May 14
AbaganaMiracle:

Mumu, MNK will end it and that's why your cesspit is fearing his release. The perpetrators of the violence are known to everyone and they are your cesspit government sponsored. Asari Dokubo exposed it that he is among the benefactors of buhari violence sponsored groups who are sent to destabilize South East to discredit Simon Ekpa and his work of protecting Biafraland. Their gimmick is target at slow ones like you who couldn't reason for themselves.

Na you mumu pass that is why you are supporting the likes of MNK and Simon Ekpa who are based abroad but recruited eehdiots like you to wreak havoc in Igboland in the name of agitation while their eyes and main agenda is to milk their foolish followers through donations and monthly contributions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Tochj(m): 12:42am On May 15
paramakina202:

Igboland have not witnessed this level of insecurity since the launch of ESN since december2020.
Nowhere is safe in Nigeria
Insecurity is everywhere
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 12:47am On May 15
Tochj:

Nowhere is safe in Nigeria
Insecurity is everywhere

Yes and some places are safer than others,southeast happened to be one the safest places in Nigeria before IPOB started their agitation.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Dafresh: 1:34am On May 15
chiagozien:
I saw it immediately Kanu was kidnapped, And the criminal started shouting Auto pilot.

I confronted the criminal asked his questions.

When he found out I know his game for apc government,he blocked me grin grin
Nairaland noise maker.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Dafresh: 1:36am On May 15
paramakina202:

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB should have been ignored by our people from the very begining that would have saved us from the likes of Simon Ekpa and those that may come after him that bring nothing good to Igboland but chaos,anarchy and destruction. .
We should be lead by sensible people not by idiots.
even you without solution is talking, when herdsman were killing our people you didn't help to save lives but you're here complaining about Ekpa
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Dafresh: 1:42am On May 15
chiagozien:
Simon ekperima is APC government,apc government is Simon ekperima.

So rest.

ESN has no business with ekperima or his criminals.
Continue to make noise no more ESN what they have now is BLA. who's the commander of your ESN?
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Dafresh: 1:44am On May 15
paramakina202:

before formation of ESN 76 people were killed in Enugu at Uwani in Ebonyi many were killed too
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 8:38am On May 15
Dafresh:

Continue to make noise no more ESN what they have now is BLA. who's the commander of your ESN?
What you have now is bla cheesy grin

Who is the commander of your bla?
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 8:39am On May 15
Dafresh:

Nairaland noise maker.
Simon ekperima bandit.

The criminal is too small to destroy ipob and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Tochj(m): 11:28am On May 15
paramakina202:

Yes and some places are safer than others,southeast happened to be one the safest places in Nigeria before IPOB started their agitation.
I still insist
ESN is not the cause of insecurity in igboland
It's a ripple effect of what is happening everywhere in Nigeria
The damages caused by Buhari government is too much
Terrorists has taken over Southwest, South South North Central even Abuja is now suffering insecurity
So Igbo people are suffering too
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 1:05pm On May 15
Tochj:

I still insist
ESN is not the cause of insecurity in igboland
It's a ripple effect of what is happening everywhere in Nigeria
The damages caused by Buhari government is too much
Terrorists has taken over Southwest, South South North Central even Abuja is now suffering insecurity
So Igbo people are suffering too

ESN was not cause of insecurity in Igboland?
ESN birthed UGM and Nigeria government responded with heavy hand by drafting soldiers and killer police officers into the region while southeast governors created Ebube Agu to combat ESN/UGM in the region and you still claim they are not the cause of insecurity be honest to yourself.Before MNK launched his private army called ESN,was there anything like unknown gunmen in Igboland?

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Dafresh: 2:04pm On May 15
chiagozien:
What you have now is bla cheesy grin

Who is the commander of your bla?
Igwe Bute Uzor AKA ROZO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akunyili Or Ribadu: Who Performed Better? / Yar'adua Unveils Re-branding Nigeria Logo, Slogan Tomorrow / Men Of God And Their Acquisition Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.