Stats: 3,161,605 members, 7,847,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja (15458 Views)

INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by Paraman: 4:32pm On May 14
Mitsurugi:

Shebi I asked you to stay down? Look at the nonsense you're asking grin
Who gave you a knockout? Are you confuse or just high?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by Mitsurugi(m): 6:24pm On May 14
Paraman:
Who gave you a knockout? Are you confuse or just high?

Stay down
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by Paraman: 6:31pm On May 14
Mitsurugi:

Stay down
k
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:53pm On May 14
benuejosh:
Oga don wear blue cloth

The fear of Umahi due to his national acceptance is the beginning of visiting the Northerners.

Peter Obi you will fail a million time in Nigeria.
Did you mean he decided to wear blue to visit the north because of Umahi?
What was Umahi going to do if he wore black to the north?
Make it make sense to us please.

Don't tell me what they say about APC supporters and senselessness is true.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by Amumaigwe: 9:46pm On May 14
benuejosh:
Oga don wear blue cloth

The fear of Umahi due to his national acceptance is the beginning of visiting the Northerners.

Peter Obi you will fail a million time in Nigeria.

You always sound pitiable.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by Segzy19: 10:28pm On May 14
This man no wan rest... Everyday, he is visiting or active somewhere.... Body no be wood oh!
Politics apart now.... I hope he has enough time to rest....
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by Lovelive: 11:46am On May 15
Oga baterian, please shift !
I am neither an Easterner nor Igbo so carry your hateful nature to your village people

[quote author=SonofLagos post=129946319][/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by SonofLagos: 11:59am On May 15
Lovelive:
Oga baterian, please shift !
I am neither an Easterner nor Igbo so carry your hateful nature to your village people

grin who cares about the hell hole you crawled out from, my message has been passed so you can keep crying on my mention wink
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Sule Lamido, Ex-Governor Of Jigawa In Abuja by Lovelive: 12:12pm On May 15
Mine was loud enough for your comprehension but if you missed it, I can't help you.

SonofLagos:
grin who cares about the hell hole you crawled out from, my message has been passed so you can keep crying on my mention wink

President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles / CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari / Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP