Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,612 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father (37594 Views)

EFCC Takes Custody of Vessel, 13 Suspected Oil Thieves (photos) / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by MarketDispatch: 9:51am On May 14
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Thabothabo101: 9:51am On May 14
Shouldn't they be blurring her face? She’s a victim, not a celebrity.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Bimpe29: 10:02am On May 14
Mariangeles:
Aside her school uniform, I bet this is the first time she's ever been worn decent clothes.

Poor child was exploited by the very person that should've protected her the most.
Even animals know to treat their youngs better.
Sigh! undecided
Unfortunately, there's no opportunity for choosing a parent.

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by pussyphilia(m): 10:27am On May 14
Every female is an okpo regardless of her age!

Let's stop pretending! As far as I am concerned, females are only good for fvccking, procreation and nurturing children. Tell me another use of a female to a man!

The girl's father even did well by trying to prepare her early enough for the task ahead. That's a father with a foresight!

We must sha feign wokeness especially when an issue has become a public debate.

Until the day I see the benefits of a typical Nigerian female to a man, I'll continue to view all Nigerian females from the sexual lens because that's the only use they have for Nigerian men.

Don't quote me and talk trash sha, we must not all share the same views on issues!

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by agabaI23(m): 10:27am On May 14
So, no one has seen anything wrong in exposing this girl's identity?

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by aktolly54(m): 10:35am On May 14
Gadafii:
that one na lost case πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Her fans, mostly bitter feminists donated over $50k for her to fight her husband in court, she carry money go vacation for Maldives , πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na abroad be donor f9r that 50k, i saw one persin donate 1k use, people get money. Na 1year, she will finish everything
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Originalsly: 10:46am On May 14
Is the State Government this stupid? .... how can they expose the identity of a sexually abused victim? ... worse.. a minor? The idiot proudly sitting g there thinking he's doing something good. The media too is just as jnsensisitive. Criminals are posted with their faces blacked out or blurred..... the ones supposed to be exposed are hidden. Something is wrong with us.

Taking the girl into their custody is like putting her into prison ... government property. Doesn't she have family? .... she needs to be with responsible members or in the custody of a responsible family of her culture. Clout chasers.

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Dennisochampa: 10:48am On May 14
May God help this child especially if she's been abused by that buffon or his friends before now..

They should conduct all the necessary tests on her.... That man should be hanged already
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by AngelicBeing: 10:48am On May 14
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Henry22(m): 10:50am On May 14
Some MEN shouldn't have dicks, like what did I just read?, your biological daughter in a hotel room dressed in revealing clothes with you the father and other men?......that buffoon is not human at all.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by factwriter(m): 11:00am On May 14
Double0h7:

Children are not safe going into the system either so I really hope she finds a loving mother figure to guide and protect her.

Unfortunately many don't know this.

At this present time (era) the innocence of children are badly at risk of eruption, irrespective of where they live or dwell.

Only a good "protective" system of welfare can guarantee their safety from abuse and harassment and not necessarily a particular government house or custody.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by bukatyne(f): 11:06am On May 14
Double0h7:
I have a feeling that the father was exploiting her image rather than anything physical (I pray that is the case) thinking he could make quick money.
I feel so anxious for this child, please pray for her that she is finally given a safe home to grow up in. Children are not safe going into the system either so I really hope she finds a loving mother figure to guide and protect her. This case really got me in my emotions.

@bold:

Very true.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by godofuck231: 11:07am On May 14
Why not kill the father instantly, the evidence is clear , shoot him in the peepee and watch him bleed to death
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by dominique(f): 11:08am On May 14
Dpharisee:
Please blur her face. she is still a minor who faced abuse from her father using her for stupid content creation.

In a similar case of sexualising children for online content involving divorced dancer Kora Obidi some imbeci!es or do we call them pedo-perverts are donating to Kora Obidi GoFundMe to fight her husband in court over his court injunction that their daughters should be taken off social media and stopping her from using them for her twerking content.
Luckily for her she lives in America where women can do anything and get rewarded for it instead of punishment

The boded reeks of stark ignorance. Who told you women are not penalised for exploiting children? Kora herself knows she dare not post provocative content with her children but because of the kind of audience she attracts with her dancing, the type of people she's exposing her children to is worrisome.

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Double0h7(f): 11:24am On May 14
factwriter:

Unfortunately many don't know this.

At this present time (era) the innocence of children are badly at risk of eruption, irrespective of where they live or dwell.

Only a good "protective" system of welfare can guarantee their safety from abuse and harassment and not necessarily a particular government house or custody.

Hopefully, since the eyes of the country are on her, her story will be a different one. It really breaks your heart! A child this young and already she’s on survival mode. Look how confident she looks, her mind is growing rapidly and she’s losing the privilege of just being a child.

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Double0h7(f): 11:28am On May 14
bukatyne:

@bold:

Very true.

I have a feeling she will be one of the lucky ones because of the exposure she got. Hopefully a family will step in and her story will have a happily ever after. πŸ™
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by bewla(m): 11:29am On May 14
Mariangeles:
Aside her school uniform, I bet this is the first time she's ever been worn decent clothes.

Poor child was exploited by the very person that should've protected her the most.
Sigh! undecided
What did the mother do to protect her

But why open are face now when you speak of her in this manner
Exposed this child to future torment when you no internet don't forget
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Inyaky(f): 11:37am On May 14
Look at the hair style he made her wear, style that is
mostly associated with irresponsible people or urchin in Nigeria, thank God she was rescued on time
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Profcso(m): 11:52am On May 14
Seriously I still find it difficult to believe the story because it's sound psychologically sick and mentally drained off for a father to his daughter in real sense of the world
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On May 14
Double0h7:

I have a feeling she will be one of the lucky ones because of the exposure she got. Hopefully a family will step in and her story will have a happily ever after. πŸ™

Amen πŸ™
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Emmanuel30a: 12:09pm On May 14
Newlymarried:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/edo-state-govt-takes-custody-of-4-year-old-girl-used-for-adult-content-by-her-father-2.html
That man penis don dey rise, even that woman libido don dey high or increase-on top that small girl... Na to do three sum remain be dat... Emeka, how you see am? No be truth I dey talk...? If you no wan talk, then I would asks amaka or aunty amaka... As we have aunty amaka, we also have sister emeka...
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Watianoengineer(m): 12:11pm On May 14
pussyphilia:
Every female is an okpo regardless of her age!

Let's stop pretending! As far as I am concerned, females are only good for fvccking, procreation and nurturing children. Tell me another use of a female to a man!

The girl's father even did well by trying to prepare her early enough for the task ahead. That's a father with a foresight!

We must sha feign wokeness especially when an issue has become a public debate.

Until the day I see the benefits of a typical Nigerian female to a man, I'll continue to view all Nigerian females from the sexual lens because that's the only use they have for Nigerian men.

Don't quote me and talk trash sha, we must not all share the same views on issues!

Mynd44 please ban this animal
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by maasoap(m): 12:15pm On May 14
Gadafii:
that one na lost case πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Her fans, mostly bitter feminists donated over $50k for her to fight her husband in court, she carry money go vacation for Maldives , πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Zonefree:

Hawaii.

You guys don't mean it? grin grin grin
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by torqque7(m): 12:26pm On May 14
Dpharisee:
Please blur her face. she is still a minor who faced abuse from her father using her for stupid content creation.

In a similar case of sexualising children for online content involving divorced dancer anf influencer Kora Obidi some pedo-perverts are donating to her GoFundMe account to enable her fight her husband in court over his court injunction that their daughters should be taken off social media and stopping her from using them for her twerking content.

Someone that said she will be going to Hawaii for vacation after her gofundme stunt and the fools who donated to her are angry🀣🀣..she replied that she can't pause her life na🀣🀣..foolish Nigerians with their useless eye service donating to someone who doesn't even give a damn about their existence,yet they have not finished with their own suffer head and have never even gone on ANY vacation before in their lives lol.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by cyrusmillz: 12:40pm On May 14
xile:
Lol. Pikin wey go spoil go still spoil.

A four year old ? Are you a pedophile or are you cursed ? Many of you are just brainless fools living sad miserable lives .. I spit on your grave cry
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Midehi3(f): 1:20pm On May 14
Wow, the same popularity /celebrity the father yearned for has finally come, I bet you he won't regret what he did,
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Courz: 4:05pm On May 14
This world is full of Evil. How can someone think of making his own blood go through this? Why? 😲
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by McLizbae: 4:29pm On May 14
God bless Edo govt.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by treatise: 5:08pm On May 14
Mariangeles:

Sigh! undecided
Insanity manifests in divergent forms.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by ufomskylashi: 5:13pm On May 14
DBestDoc:

Na for matter like this una dey remember mother. The same men that always struggle for custody of minors after separation. When the women hamdsoff, it’s either the child gets abused or shipped off to relatives to be used for child labor.

The law that gives women custody of minors is not stupid.
. U nor dey see man wey take care of well
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by zumbigbo(m): 5:46pm On May 14
Which kin grown men, tie them all up.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Josephkabila12: 6:27pm On May 14
Be decent and modest in life. This is what happens in life when a tribe loves money so much to the extent that they use their toddlers 4 years old for stvpidity online just for money.

Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper / 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him