Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,010 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father (37590 Views)

EFCC Takes Custody of Vessel, 13 Suspected Oil Thieves (photos) / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Jeffy1206(m): 6:41pm On May 14
They're not supposed to show her face and identity na haba! angry sad
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by VaginaAcademic: 10:14pm On May 14
muyico:
Her mother nko? They supposed to arrest her mother too? 4 abadon her to careless and hrtless man!
its obvious the mom is a hooker in the streets. The child is a product of a yahooboy and a hooker.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by factwriter(m): 8:32am On May 16
Double0h7:

and she’s losing the privilege of just being a child.

True talk.

Childhood is something that once lost, can never be recreated, recaptured or simulated again, ever!
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Candreva: 5:59pm On May 16
I undertand but trust me the child my come out worse. My cousin was taken from her father just 2 years after they started living together in Canada. Today the girl is no longer useful to herself, family and friends. She could have been better off left alone. This girls father should be reprimanded and fined, at least he's a first offender.
Mindlog:

She doesn't need biological parents who are already sick in the head and a dysfunctional family, , the father needs to be put in a prison that has access to psychiatric services.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Mindlog: 6:15pm On May 16
Candreva:
I undertand but trust me the child my come out worse. My cousin was taken from her father just 2 years after they started living together in Canada. Today the girl is no longer useful to herself, family and friends. She could have been better off left alone. This girls father should be reprimanded and fined, at least he's a first offender.

You can reprimand a parent for negligence, for physically hurting the child but when he/she is the perpetrator of sexual abuse against the child.....the child is best taken away from the perpetrator who is the father or mother.
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Candreva: 6:44pm On May 16
Alright then, I undertand. May we never have unfortunate spouses.
Mindlog:

You can reprimand a parent for negligence, for physically hurting the child but when he/she is the perpetrator of sexual abuse against the child.....the child is best taken away from the perpetrator who is the father or mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Robbery Suspects Cut Bars, Escape From Police Cell Pictures / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.