Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll (26945 Views)

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 10:06am On May 14
Nwaikpe:

grin grin grin grin
Anything that gives you muslims happiness, please do it. grin

See you.

On what basis are the Christians standing on the muslims? Population, power, truth, etc?
The truth on which the Christians stands originates from the Jews. The wicked lie on which the muslims stand, was extracted and thwarted from the Christians

Well, you can say all these simply because the Christians of Europe and America pitied you wicked poor muslims and admitted you to their countries based on the grounds of humanity as they try escaping from allah ravaged countries.

If they had left you to continue killing yourself in Afghanistan, Yemen, Qatar, Pakistan, etc., you wont be talking about museums.

grin grin grin grin
grin 50thousand americans living in united arab emirates as against 18thousand united emirates guys living in america.
who is helping who?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by buggatiboss(m): 10:07am On May 14
[quote author=Uprightness100 post=129938420]See how Terrorists Fooled and fingered the brains of multiple millions of people.

Murderers and killers alongside their satanic sponsored media made a fool of humans for over 7months.

Hamas Terrorists could give the so called amount of kids casulties
Terrorists could give the so called amount of women casualty.

The same TERROR GROUP could not give the amount of Terrorists killed by ISRAEL. Yet Humanity fell for the lies, deceptions and scame of Hamas Terrorists, their media arms and the palestines.
What a shame.

This is How Millions of people will Fall for the Lies and scams of the anti-christ aka the man of lawlessness, when he comes on the World stage after the RAPTURE.
Multiple millions and billions left behind will fall for his lies, take the Mark of the Beast and be Doomed forever.

[i]“And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie…”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
I STAND 1000% WITH ISRAEL
[/
Do you even know that fox news is a pro Israeli chanel or Rupert Murdoch , Murdoch is the executive chairman of Fox Corporation and News Corp, Operating under the News Corp brand are the publishers of the Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, The Sun, The Times and News Corp Australia, as well as book publisher HarperCollins. his relationship with jews is absolute .so you better do your research before coming online to rant about how you enjoyed when they kill and maimed families , they will kill your stupid ass if given the opportunity too slowpoke
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 10:12am On May 14
Nwaikpe:

The nonsense that gives your sick muslims joy, amazes me,

grin grin grin grin
grin who do u think is more sick?
BEFORE or AFTER?

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Coldspice: 10:14am On May 14
Riskymarvelous:
you fit talk am for Davido front??

You and Davido dey mad.
If e pain you, Cry like Davido.

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 10:18am On May 14
Nwaikpe:

The nonsense that gives you muslims joy baffles me

grin grin grin grin grin
grin Venezuela is poised to chase out American imperialism like vietnam in the very immediate future. thats good news. colonialism must die everywhere. u can continue to enjoy slavery if u choose. but dont oppose others who wish to live free or die trying to do so
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by bellabello(m): 10:26am On May 14
RingRoadCartel:
Tinubu will die a painful death

Wishing you the same and all your generations
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 10:35am On May 14
hansomb:
For the Ignorant Christian terrorist state sympathyser - remember the hypocritical Jews labels Jesus as a terrorist too. His mother a name I can't type here. At least they're are not crucifying , flogging the Palestinian with 6 inches nail on a wooden carpenter woods. It's d same old Jewish laws being repeated over and over again. Their time will come. The cause of Jesus is with them. Go check the 10 curses Jesus said to them.

Dear muslim pig, when did you refocus from mohammedan instructions of killing and raping, to being concerned about Jesus?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 10:37am On May 14
Krismas:
grin Venezuela is poised to chase out American imperialism like vietnam in the very immediate future. thats good news. colonialism must die everywhere. u can continue to enjoy slavery if u choose. but dont oppose others who wish to live free or die trying to do so

A conquered African, living with the religion of a the desert tauregs, is happy about fighting off the colonialism in a far away land.

The pig doesn't know that his religion is a result of taureg colonialism.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 10:39am On May 14
Krismas:
grin who do u think is more sick?
BEFORE or AFTER?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just another picture to make the paedophile followers happy
grin grin grin grin

meanwhile, in another news, terrorists from all over the world are begging the UN to scale up the number of terrorist children and women killed by the same muslims who you celebrate the death of just ONE of them.

grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 10:40am On May 14
Krismas:
grin 50thousand americans living in united arab emirates as against 18thousand united emirates guys living in america.
who is helping who?

grin grin grin grin grin

Here he goes, bringing up a country that America built with their idea. Why don't you talk about the 99 other muslim countries?
grin grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 10:44am On May 14
Krismas:
grin iran already fired over 300 missles into israel. wot could israel do? nothig! instead, the prime minister of israel and all its war carbinet ran away to hide in jordan on that night, leaving the citizens at the mercy of iran.
also, the romans defeated the whole middle east, day-before-yesterday, yet italian forces could not even take ordinary ethopia during ww2. u dont judge any military by past performances. if israel truly defeated the arabs in 1948, then why is same israel struggling against ordinary hamas now?

grin grin grin grin
Anything that gives your silly* muslims joy, please say it.

But when you are done, I want you to know that Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Qatar, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, etc., are not as foolish as you are.

If not, they would have attacked an Israel who is "struggling against ordinary hamas now."

grin grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 10:48am On May 14
Krismas:
cos ur so called COWARD MUSLIM GAZAN TERRORISTS HIDDING IN HOLES, are daily depleting the numbers of your so called GALLANT HEROES, who can only kill women and children of no military value, who u refer to as THOUSANDS OF COWARDS.
Who then do u think is winning this war?

grin grin grin grin

Your muslim terrorist Hamas hide in holes and tunnels and fire at soldiers that are all out for symmetric warfare, yet still the soldiers of God, slaughter the pigs in thousands even while they are in holes.

And then you come out to talk about them killing women and children of no war value. Muslims in Nigeria slaughter innocent women and children for what happens in the middle East, and yet your silly mind does not tell you that Israel can defend themselves even if the attacker is using those terrorist women and children for a cover.

All muslims (more so, the ones in Palestine) are terrorists. So let me ask you, do any terrorists deserve to live?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by bellabello(m): 10:50am On May 14
[quote author=Nwaikpe post=129944963]

Dear muslim pig, when did you refocus from mohammedan instructions of killing and raping, to being concerned about Jesus?[/quote

Despite all the hatred, Muhammad is the best, very reliable man on earth by Google. Remember Google was made by those who doesn't believe in his message but they know the truth and the truth set them free, unlike you brainwashed and confused human being
Am sure your God will regret created you
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 11:01am On May 14
Nwaikpe:

grin grin grin grin

Your muslim terrorist Hamas hide in holes and tunnels and fire at soldiers that are all out for symmetric warfare, yet still the soldiers of God, slaughter the pigs in thousands even while they are in holes.

And then you come out to talk about them killing women and children of no war value. Muslims in Nigeria slaughter innocent women and children for what happens in the middle East, and yet your silly mind does not tell you that Israel can defend themselves even if the attacker is using those terrorist women and children for a cover.

All muslims (more so, the ones in Palestine) are terrorists. So let me ask you, do any terrorists deserve to live?
grin wots point replying to ur deranged comments going forward? u have nothing to say
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by YesDaddyTill203: 11:05am On May 14
Nwaikpe:

Every time I hear this from you muslims, I have that peace knowing that the darkness in your heart will never rule the world.
You will keep being subordinates to other religion. The best islam will do is the same it has always been doing. Just like Nazi, it will rise to its peak, and then fall flat on its face.

Read about how Islam almost conquered Europe.
read about how Nazi almost conquered Europe.

It has always been an "almost" thing.

allah is a beast, and he will never hold sway on earth.
America alone is more powerful than allah.

Than for Islam to rule the world, Buddhism will.
Brainwashed olodo lunatic grin grin grin grin
Allah simply means God in Arabic, it's not another different kind of God.
You are dumer than a jelly fish. Pls go back to night school. Ode, olodo zero IQ mumu. grin grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 11:16am On May 14
YesDaddyTill203:

You are dumer than a jelly fish. Pls go back to night school. Ode, olodo zero IQ mumu. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Just the same stupid* assertion that muslims claim that they serve one God with Christians just so that they can increase the credibility of their religion.

They also claim that Jesus is in their bible and that they (muslims) love Jesus too.

grin grin grin grin

Now, if Jumbo is the name of the deity in my village, can I also imply that since it means "God" to me, it should also mean "God" to you?

Your allah is your "God", no doubt, but to me he is a sick, cheap, powerless, senseless, stupid, pedophiliac demon captured in many text as Iblees. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The God I worship is the same God of the Jews, and his name is YHWH. Your god is a demon.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 11:18am On May 14
YesDaddyTill203:

grin grin grin grin
Just the same stupid* assertion that muslims claim that they serve one God with Christians just so that they can increase the credibility of their religion.

They also claim that Jesus is in their bible and that they (muslims) love Jesus too.

grin grin grin grin

Now, if Jumbo is the name of the deity in my village, can I also imply that since it means "God" to me, it should also mean "God" to you?

Your allah is your "God", no doubt, but to me he is a sick, cheap, powerless, senseless, stupid, pedophiliac demon captured in many text as Iblees. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The God I worship is the same God of the Jews, and his name is YHWH. Your god is a demon..
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Nwaikpe: 11:21am On May 14
Krismas:
grin wots point replying to ur deranged comments going forward? u have nothing to say

The muslim boy is tired.
grin grin grin grin

Take this for an advise: Your religion will consume you one day.
The end of islam will happen by islam rising against itself.

Sick terrorist. Pigs* and children of the demon called allah and followers of his paedophiliac prophet mohafuck
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 11:23am On May 14
Harnny:
How is this war? Russia - Ukraine is at war and I condemn Russia for the aggression but did you research why Russia is the aggressor or you only listen to the Western version?... you cannot even compare because Ukraine has a standing army. How is resistance against occupation a war?
Is Hamas in the West Bank too? Do you know these guys have a fishing limit on their seas? What do you think will happen If Ipob resistance becomes so strong and Nigeria gives it some form of autonomy but controls its border and air space? Nothing comes in or out without their say-so, and kill Ibos at will persecute those ones living in Delta (west bank) demolish their property, and take their lands.
Let's go through what you have said one by one. To your first question, I always listen to both side. I understand the Russian excuse. I watched Tucker's interview with Putin and I have heard other Russians give their reason for the war.
Now let's talk about the West Bank that you brought up.
Do you know that the Human Development Index is 0.715 that is about the same with the nation of Jordan. It has a higher HDI than almost every country in Africa including yours.
Did you know that life expectancy in the West Bank is 76.6 years? Yet you guys claim these people are suffering and Israel is oppressing them.
Are there any restrictions in the West Bank? Yes, and all of them are born out of security concerns.
Please, me and you know people who are suffering. Those in the West Bank are not in any way suffering.
By the Human Development Index, they are an Average county.
If the West Bank was in Africa, it would be among the top 10 countries in Africa.
You are fighting for people who are far better than you.
You talked about Ipob and the Nigerian government and that lacks context.
Let me ask you, what's your opinion about the Nigerian civil war? Was it a genocide? Over 2 million civilians died. If it wasn't, what are your reasons for saying so, and if it was, why are you guys not fighting for justice and compensation of the victims but you rather fight for a war 1000 miles away?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 11:25am On May 14
grin 🔴The Guardian newspaper: The families of more than 900 soldiers from the israeli army in Gaza signed a letter calling on their leadership to stop the attack on Rafah, describing it as a “deadly trap.”
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 11:26am On May 14
psalmsjob:

What I observed about his use of the word "fingered" doesn't mean I disagree with his entire post on the topic but it is unbecoming for a person who claims righteousness and claims to be led by the Spirit of God to use such a word in a post in which he referenced God.

All I'm saying is that if he was truly in tune with the Spirit (at least in this case) he wouldn't have used that word because it was explicit or suggestive or street language that only "sinners" would use grin

And quite honestly I don't care if you, him or anybody likes or agrees with me or not as long as I'm doing my PslamsJob here which is partly to point out liars and hypocrites I detect here in any shape, word or act in which they expose and exhibit themselves here.
Oga just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make you any better. That word has many meanings. You chose to be triggered by the word and it's not his fault.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 11:28am On May 14
Krismas:
grin get lost
You can continue the falsehood while Israel keeps winning. By the end of the war, more Hamas members would have died than all Israelis who died from you terrorists from 1948 put together.
Say no to terrorism
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 11:33am On May 14
grin BREAKING: 🇪🇬🇮🇱 Egyptian sources to the Wall Street Journal:

"Egypt is considering downgrading its diplomatic ties with Israel, including returning the ambassador"

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 11:38am On May 14
grin 'Israeli media':

A helicopter belonging to Unit 669 just landed at a hospital in Jerusalem, carrying a number of 'Israeli' soldiers who were injured during the battles in Gaza.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by BondRiv: 11:45am On May 14
tctrills:

And we should believe a nobody like you without any evidence of prove, just empty words

I don't care what you believe. You are the nobody. Deal with your issues.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 11:49am On May 14
BondRiv:

I don't care what you believe. You are the nobody. Deal with your issues.
You obviously care and you are clearly uncomfortable that's why you responded. And I understand why you will want me to go back to my issues and leave you alone. But then, you don't need to go to war with anyone not on your side. That's not how we learn from each other.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Lawag3: 11:56am On May 14
magzey:
All we know is that the Israel Zionist have killed innocent people in Gaza.

Tell me which war did innocent people not die
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 12:04pm On May 14
grin Xavier University cancels UN ambassador’s commencement speech after student outcry

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Xavier University of Louisiana has reversed course and canceled Saturday’s planned commencement address by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield after news of her appearance sparked outrage among some students.

University President Reynold Verret announced the decision in an email Wednesday to faculty, staff and students.

“Everyone’s goal is to have a commencement ceremony that appropriately honors the graduates and their achievements,” Verret wrote. “The vast majority of students want to be able to enjoy a commencement ceremony free of disruptions. Therefore, we will not be moving forward with the commencement speaker as originally planned.”

Students were outraged over Thomas-Greenfield’s invitation to speak because of their opposition to the past positions by the U.S. on the war in Gaza. Before presenting a March resolution to the U.N.’s Security Council that called for an “immediate and sustained ceasefire in Gaza,” the U.S. vetoed three other cease-fire resolutions proposed by other countries.

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:04pm On May 14
Coldspice:

You and Davido dey mad.
If e pain you, Cry like Davido.
God punish you EWu Hausa
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Lawag3: 12:04pm On May 14
Krismas:
grin iran already fired over 300 missles into israel. wot could israel do? nothig! instead, the prime minister of israel and all its war carbinet ran away to hide in jordan on that night, leaving the citizens at the mercy of iran.
also, the romans defeated the whole middle east, day-before-yesterday, yet italian forces could not even take ordinary ethopia during ww2. u dont judge any military by past performances. if israel truly defeated the arabs in 1948, then why is same israel struggling against ordinary hamas now?

You don start. Israel killed Iran's military general they killed more than one of them

Iran sent the biggest drone and missile attack in modern war fare and it didn't even kill an ant.
Israel intercept 99% the one percent that went trough hit an airbase not up to 24 hours the base was functional.

Israel took pity on Iran because of their ineffective confectti did not do anything.

Israel sent just one missile and some few drones and hit a air defence system guiding an Iranian nuclear site.

Iran did not know what hit them and from where it hit them.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Lawag3: 12:06pm On May 14
compton11:
Azerbaijan Muslims wiping Armenian Christians with Israel weapons,u knew that nìgga? 😭😂

He didn't know that. Because it's a lie.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 12:16pm On May 14
grin The U.S. currently has 24-hour satellite coverage of Gaza.

The resolution of the images produced is good enough to discern individual humans.

The U.S. has complete coverage of all communications by the IDF in Gaza.

✅We saw them murder the Palestinian prisoners.

✅We heard them give the orders.

Our silence makes us complicit.

After Auschwitz we said “never again.”

We used that horror to justify the creation of Israel.

And now Israel has turned into that which the world then condemned.

We must all condemn Israel today.

And we must send Zionism to the place we sent the Nazis.

Hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.