Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll (27058 Views)

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 7:02pm On May 14
Firebomber:

Hope they have thousand of that, because you will cry for them when US is ready for them.

You people are really foolish, i guess you will expect US not to response if your yemen terrorist attack right? Just like the way you expect Israel not to response after your hamas terrorist genocide.
grin u are fool. how many times will US be ready for them? america armed saudi arabia, who for 8yrs bombed houthi to no effect! then since oct7 america britain and nato countries have been bombing houthi to stop them from attacking ships in the red sea all to no avail. NOTHING america can do. know dis, know peace
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 8:37pm On May 14
blueghost:
shocked It's crucial to acknowledge and scrutinize changes in reported figures, especially concerning sensitive matters like the death toll in conflict zones. While adjustments may occur due to ongoing investigations or improved data collection methods, transparency and accountability remain paramount. This reversal underscores the complexity of documenting casualties in conflict and emphasizes the importance of robust, impartial investigations to ensure accurate reporting and justice for all affected parties.

Well said. But you will acknowledge that in a bombed-out zone like Gaza where there are no longer proper medical arrangements, any hope of accuracy of death toll as well identification of all casualties is doomed ab initio.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 8:45pm On May 14
tctrills:

Let's again look at your comments. So you did not answer if the Biafran war was genocide, rather, you blamed both groups. That is really weak.
In the case of Biafra, you choose to blame both groups but I have not seen you offer a single blame to the Palestinians. This is clearly a double standard. So let me ask again, was the Biafran war a genocide? and if yes, who committed it and why are you not fighting for the Igbos to get justice?

So you clearly do not understand the meaning of HDI. I am telling you that life in the West Bank is better than Africa counting everything you claim the Jews do to them.
Now, the West Bank is a disputed land claimed by both the Jews and the Palestinians. Israel allows the Palestinians to govern themselves. Also, the West Bank is extremely volatile hence there is a restriction on movement which is actually good for the Palestinians. In 2022 alone, there were over 300 shootings from radicals in the West Bank so when you complain of attacks from settlers, it goes both ways. Israel has a right to protect its people from the Palestinians and Just because the West Bank is safer than Gaza does not mean it's perfect for the Jews. Don't forget that there is still a cold war ongoing in the West Bank.
We have seen people in other conflict areas, the people of the West Bank are the most pampered and spoilt than people in any other conflict area. Israel has conceded too much more without getting anything in return. I think Israel has been super fair. No other nation will pamper their enemies the way Israel pampers the people of the West Bank. If you are interested in being Humane and not just political, then talk about Sudan, the Kurds, Yemen, and Syria. Talk about the Christian persecution in Arab land and then I will hear you. But when you add your voice to the world's most pampered people, that's where you lose me

The United Nations (under whose auspices the State of Israel was created) has been clear that the settlements in the West Bank are illegal.
Repeatedly clear.

But your misplaced Christianity will addle your mind and tangle your tongue to think and say something incongruous in that regard.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by compton11(m): 9:00pm On May 14
Lawag3:

I don't and you can check it out. But I want Israel to waste and end Hamas.

Israel don't see Muslims as terrorists they have more Muslim than Jews.

I don't see all Muslims as terrorists but hardcore Muslims who follow the Quran to its extreme have the potential to be terrorists that's why most terrorists groups are Muslim and got their ideology from the Quran
like which ideology cos Quran talk about defending oneself.

Though Hamas are wrong in their own part, but that makes isreal to take Land that ain't their own?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 9:24pm On May 14
DeepSight:

The United Nations (under whose auspices the State of Israel was created) has been clear that the settlements in the West Bank are illegal.
Repeatedly clear.

But your misplaced Christianity will addle your mind and tangle your tongue to think and say something incongruous in that regard.
You can agree with the UN but then you should be able to defend your position.
Oga stop bringing religion into every argument.
When would you kids grow up.
Now the UN decision on the West Bank is non binding. Israel has zero obligation to obey it.
So Israel technically has not broken any rule.
If you want to debate the topic. Keep religion aside and I will engage you.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 9:48pm On May 14
tctrills:

You can agree with the UN but then you should be able to defend your position.
Oga stop bringing religion into every argument.
When would you kids grow up.
Now the UN decision on the West Bank is non binding. Israel has zero obligation to obey it.
So Israel technically has not broken any rule.
If you want to debate the topic. Keep religion aside and I will engage you.

You must be drunk. Just listen to yourself.

1. Israel was established under the mandate of the United Nations, C/o the British Mandate for Palestine. There is therefore no better authority to speak to what is legal and illegal in this matter.

2. I only raise religion because I know it is what is teleguiding you in this matter. No need to deny it, own it.

3. I am no kid, From the way you write I am almost certain I am some twenty years older than you are.

4. You say the UN decision on the West Bank is non binding. Pray tell, what then is Israel doing at the U.N - The same organization under whose auspices it was created. Those settlements have severally been declared illegal under international law and you say "technically Israel has not broken any rule." What school did you go to?

Please be schooled:

The international community considers the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories illegal on one of two bases: that they are in violation of Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, or that they are in breach of international declarations. The United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Court of Justice and the High Contracting Parties to the Convention have all affirmed that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the Israeli-occupied territories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law_and_Israeli_settlements

5. . . . . "and you will engage me . . . " Do you think I need your attention? Spending time talking with you is bound to reduce anyone's I.Q after a while.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Lawag3: 10:01pm On May 14
compton11:
like which ideology cos Quran talk about defending oneself.

Though Hamas are wrong in their own part, but that makes isreal to take Land that ain't their own?

I love the way you condemn Hamas.

The land is Jewish who was David Jesus Solomon are they Jews or Palestinian.

The UN divided the land Israel declared their state the Palestinians/Arabs did not instead they declared war. Israel won

Then they came again Israel won again and took Gaza from Egypt and west bank from Jordan .
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by blueghost(m): 10:17pm On May 14
DeepSight:

Well said. But you will acknowledge that in a bombed-out zone like Gaza where there are no longer proper medical arrangements, any hope of accuracy of death toll as well identification of all casualties is doomed ab initio.

Absolutely, you raise a critical point. In conflict zones like Gaza, where infrastructure and medical facilities are severely compromised, accurately documenting casualties becomes an incredibly challenging task. The lack of proper medical arrangements and the chaotic aftermath of bombings make it nearly impossible to ascertain the precise death toll and identify all casualties.

In such circumstances, achieving complete accuracy in reporting becomes a monumental challenge. However, despite these daunting obstacles, it remains essential to strive for transparency and accountability in documenting casualties to the best of our ability. Robust, impartial investigations are crucial not only for accurate reporting but also for ensuring justice for all affected parties.

While acknowledging the inherent limitations in such environments, it is imperative that efforts continue to be made to minimize discrepancies and uphold the principles of integrity and accountability in reporting casualties in conflict zones like Gaza.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 10:20pm On May 14
blueghost:

Absolutely, you raise a critical point. In conflict zones like Gaza, where infrastructure and medical facilities are severely compromised, accurately documenting casualties becomes an incredibly challenging task. The lack of proper medical arrangements and the chaotic aftermath of bombings make it nearly impossible to ascertain the precise death toll and identify all casualties.

In such circumstances, achieving complete accuracy in reporting becomes a monumental challenge. However, despite these daunting obstacles, it remains essential to strive for transparency and accountability in documenting casualties to the best of our ability. Robust, impartial investigations are crucial not only for accurate reporting but also for ensuring justice for all affected parties.

While acknowledging the inherent limitations in such environments, it is imperative that efforts continue to be made to minimize discrepancies and uphold the principles of integrity and accountability in reporting casualties in conflict zones like Gaza.

You sound too perfect, logical and sane. Confess, you are an AI.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 10:22pm On May 14
DeepSight:

You must be drunk. Just listen to yourself.

1. Israel was established under the mandate of the United Nations, C/o the British Mandate for Palestine. There is therefore no better authority to speak to what is legal and illegal in this matter.

2. I only raise religion because I know it is what is teleguiding you in this matter. No need to deny it, own it.

3. I am no kid, From the way you write I am almost certain I am some twenty years older than you are.

4. You say the UN decision on the West Bank is non binding. Pray tell, what then is Israel doing at the U.N - The same organization under whose auspices it was created. Those settlements have severally been declared illegal under international law and you say "technically Israel has not broken any rule." What school did you go to?

Please be schooled:

The international community considers the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories illegal on one of two bases: that they are in violation of Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, or that they are in breach of international declarations. The United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Court of Justice and the High Contracting Parties to the Convention have all affirmed that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the Israeli-occupied territories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law_and_Israeli_settlements

5. . . . . "and you will engage me . . . " Do you think I need your attention? Spending time talking with you is bound to reduce anyone's I.Q after a while.
You are very intelligent.
1. Nigeria was established by the British government so does the British government dictate what's legal or not in Nigeria?
Now who is being schooled.

2. Assuming that I am persuaded by religion only shows that your brain can't function out of it's jail of stereotypes.

3. To you everyone not on your side is either religious or a child. That only shows your immaturity.

4. What do you understand when we say a judgement is non binding? Please use your brain.

5. You couldn't do without a chapter of insult. You are the typical Hamas supporter. Always ready for war.
Good night my boy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 10:30pm On May 14
Harnny:

"The Arabs captured the land in the time of the Mulads." did they send the people there packing? No!!! the "Jews" were still there, some remained as Jews, and some converted. However..." the people" there remained "the people" there. It was just a change of rulers... and some religions and a mix of some Arabs (who are also just as semite as the originals). Won't you say they were more lenient than the Christian Romans? Now the people there don't have a problem with the Jews as they lived together with Christians and Muslims. Then came those Jews expelled from Europe and the rest is history. Imagine the ifa worshippers in Brazil becoming more successful and richer than the Yoruba of SW Nigeria. They claimed slavery took them to America and they rightly own ile ife. Most local Yourba people already become Christians or Muslims. We still have Ifa worshippers amongst us with whom we all live in peace. But since Ile-Ife is the cradle of Ifa, the local Ifa worshippers teamed with the Brazilians, who mostly speak and appear differently now due to years abroad and inter-marriage but still claim Ifa identity, to take over Oyo, Osun, Ondo, and Kwara and left the current Yourba with Lagos and Kwara while still controlling what they do there including our waterways in Lagos. Will you say the Saro/Local Ifa guys were magnanimous in leaving the rest of the Yoruba with Kwara and Lagos state?
I feel I did not give a sufficient answer to your Yoruba example.
The example you gave is not fitting so let me create a better one.
So the Yorubas are taken slavery to Brazil. A few Yorubas are left behind and a few other tribes also settle in the land. Then an army from no where let's call them the Fulanis invade and colonize the land.
Meanwhile, the Yorubas in Brazil begin to come back little by little. Luckily for them, the fulanis never created an independent state so when another tribe more friendly to the Yorubas take over, they offer to share the land between the Yorubas and the fulanis. But the fulanis want the whole thing and go to war.
Please would you blame the Yorubas?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 10:33pm On May 14
tctrills:

You are very intelligent.
1. Nigeria was established by the British government so does the British government dictate what's legal or not in Nigeria?
Now who is being schooled.

2. Assuming that I am persuaded by religion only shows that your brain can't function out of it's jail of stereotypes.

3. To you everyone not on your side is either religious or a child. That only shows your immaturity.

4. What do you understand when we say a judgement is non binding? Please use your brain.

5. You couldn't do without a chapter of insult. You are the typical Hamas supporter. Always ready for war.
Good night my boy grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will send you a delegation of frogs and spiders tonight.
I bid you a tempestuous night of terrifying nightmares.

On a serious note though, you guys need to rediscover your humanity. You can deny as much as you want that you religion is a factor for you in this matter. You know in your heart it is.

There is a saying that with or without religion, good people will do good things and evil people will do evil things, but for good people to do evil things, that only takes religion.

PS: Needless to say, you completely, understandably, ignored the explanation of why the West Bank settlements are illegal. I referred you to the Geneva Convention 1949, to which Israel is a signatory. That Convention makes it illegal for an occupying power to advance settlement of civilian areas in occupied territory. Go figure.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Ovacoma: 10:38pm On May 14
Krismas:
grin get lost!
me busted? by who? in wot occasion? may ur israel be cursed. wot are pained about?
All the figures you give here are false . Your false prophet has taught you lies.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 10:51pm On May 14
DeepSight:

I will send you a delegation of frogs and spiders tonight.
I bid you a tempestuous night of terrifying nightmares.

On a serious note though, you guys need to rediscover your humanity. You can deny as much as you want that you religion is a factor for you in this matter. You know in your heart it is.

There is a saying that with or without religion, good people will do good things and evil people will do evil things, but for good people to do evil things, that only takes religion.

PS: Needless to say, you completely, understandably, ignored the explanation of why the West Bank settlements are illegal. I referred you to the Geneva Convention 1949, to which Israel is a signatory. That Convention makes it illegal for an occupying power to advance settlement of civilian areas in occupied territory. Go figure.
As usual you spent most of your time insulting that you basically wrote nothing that I can respond to.
And then you pleaded to humanity as if you have any.
Let's talk a bit about humanity. Why are you not fighting for the victims of genocide in your own country. No justice for the Biafran war victims. Two million mostly children died.
Fake humanity.
Israel has no reason to obey the UN. I mean why should they. You big reason is because they were formed by the UN. Does that even make sense to you?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 10:57pm On May 14
tctrills:

As usual you spent most of your time insulting that you basically wrote nothing that I can respond to.
And then you pleaded to humanity as if you have any.
Let's talk a bit about humanity. Why are you not fighting for the victims of genocide in your own country. No justice for the Biafran war victims. Two million mostly children died.
Fake humanity.
Israel has no reason to obey the UN. I mean why should they. You big reason is because they were formed by the UN. Does that even make sense to you?

I dont think you are sane. Just the other day we talked about Biafra, you asked me about it and I told you my views. I even told you about a book I am writing about the conflict in Darfur. You began to cite every other conflict in the world and ask what I am doing about them.

You need psychiatric attention.
Good night.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Krismas(m): 11:18pm On May 14
Ovacoma:

All the figures you give here are false . Your false prophet has taught you lies.
grin Which of my figures have u PROVED wrong? And if for instance, my figures are wrong, Why den are u so worried? Would u be worked up if I were to come here and say, Bobrisky is the current president of Nigeria? So, ur worry gives u away. It’s proof u believe am factual and that ur cursed Israel is losing wotowoto
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 11:39pm On May 14
DeepSight:

I dont think you are sane. Just the other day we talked about Biafra, you asked me about it and I told you my views. I even told you about a book I am writing about the conflict in Darfur. You began to cite every other conflict in the world and ask what I am doing about them.

Good night.
This hypocrite. If you put the same effort into fighting for your country trust me things would be better but you rather fight for a far away people who are many times better than you and insult your country men. I have never seen a more stupid person. Your decision making is messed you. You don't know your priorities.
Yeah and good night to the fool who believes Israel is bond to everything the UN wants because the UN created Israel. Slave we both know your book wouldn't sell 2 copies grin grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 11:46pm On May 14
DeepSight:

Good night.
All United Nations General Assembly resolutions that are not about matters internal to the UN (such as the structure of the UN or the creation of UN agencies) are inherently and explicitly (in the UN Charter) non-binding.
A non-binding resolution is a motion adopted by a deliberative body that does not enact a law or a substantive rule, and is simply used to make known what the opinions of that body are in relation to a certain fact or event.

This type of resolution is often used to express the body's approval or disapproval of something that they cannot otherwise vote on,[1] due to the matter being handled by another jurisdiction, or being protected by a constitution. An example would be a resolution of support for a nation's troops in battle, which carries no legal weight, but is adopted for moral support.
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-binding_resolution#:~:text=All%20United%20Nations%20General%20Assembly,UN%20Charter[/url])%20non%2Dbinding.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 4:28am On May 15
tctrills:

All United Nations General Assembly resolutions that are not about matters internal to the UN (such as the structure of the UN or the creation of UN agencies) are inherently and explicitly (in the UN Charter) non-binding.
A non-binding resolution is a motion adopted by a deliberative body that does not enact a law or a substantive rule, and is simply used to make known what the opinions of that body are in relation to a certain fact or event.

This type of resolution is often used to express the body's approval or disapproval of something that they cannot otherwise vote on,[1] due to the matter being handled by another jurisdiction, or being protected by a constitution. An example would be a resolution of support for a nation's troops in battle, which carries no legal weight, but is adopted for moral support.
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-binding_resolution#:~:text=All%20United%20Nations%20General%20Assembly,UN%20Charter[/url])%20non%2Dbinding.

All this and not a word on the core rationale in the Geneva Convention 1949. I wish you good luck. I am done with you.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by compton11(m): 6:26am On May 15
Lawag3:

I love the way you condemn Hamas.

The land is Jewish who was David Jesus Solomon are they Jews or Palestinian.

The UN divided the land Israel declared their state the Palestinians/Arabs did not instead they declared war. Israel won

Then they came again Israel won again and took Gaza from Egypt and west bank from Jordan .
won't it be funny if native Americans want to claim their own lands from US back?

Plus the people u mentioned also,were they European?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by Lawag3: 7:00am On May 15
compton11:
won't it be funny if native Americans want to claim their own lands from US back?

Plus the people u mentioned also,were they European?

Native Americans own lands in the US.
Native Americans live in the US and nobody tells them that they are not from the land

It's not just all of the land.

David Solomon Jesus were Israelites the Jews are descendants of the ancient Israelites.

Do you believe the Jews are from Europe?

Do you know who are the Ashkenazi Jews?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 7:18am On May 15
DeepSight:

All this and not a word on the core rationale in the Geneva Convention 1949. I wish you good luck. I am done with you.
You are just slimy and dishonest. I took my time to educate you and instead of thanking me, you bring up something that adds zero value to the discussion.
You refuse to learn but it's not my fault.
Your mind is set in it's ways and you can't accept new information.
For you to be stupid enough to think that Israel is bound to do anything the UN wants because it was founded by the UN shows that there is no redemption for you. You are lost.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 7:19am On May 15
tctrills:

You are just slimy and dishonest. I took my time to educate you and instead of thanking me, you bring up something that adds zero value to the discussion.
You refuse to learn but it's not my fault.
Your mind is set in it's ways and you can't accept new information.
For you to be stupid enough to think that Israel is bound to do anything the UN wants because it was founded by the UN shows that there is no redemption for you. You are lost.

You educated me? Now that's beyond psychotic.
Just deal with the Geneva 1949. Focus on that. I cant do more than that. Speaking with you demeans me. Good luck.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 8:23am On May 15
DeepSight:

Just deal with the Geneva 1949. Focus on that. I cant do more than that. Speaking with you demeans me. Good luck.
Oga you have a long way to go. Your Geneva 1949 does not change the definition of a non binding agreement.
Yes I know everyone trying to enlighten you ends up demeaning you.
You are just a little sad man.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 8:28am On May 15
DeepSight:

Your Hamas is the only group guilty of breaking the Geneva convention.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
Again I took the pains of posting a link because you clearly don't know what the Geneva convention was all about. But we both know you won't read because you detest knowledge
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 8:28am On May 15
tctrills:

Oga you have a long way to go. Your Geneva 1949 does not change the definition of a non binding agreement.
Yes I know everyone trying to enlighten you ends up demeaning you.
You are just a little sad man.

Is the Geneva Convention a Treaty? Is Israel a party to it? Are treaties binding or not?

Worse, are treaties the same thing as U.N Resolutions? If a multi lateral body makes a pronouncement of legality based on the provisions of a treaty, does that that invalidate such a treaty?

You see, a little learning is a terrible thing. You have not even understood what is being discussed and with every post you make you make the sub standard nature of your education ever more obvious.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 8:30am On May 15
tctrills:

Your Hamas is the only group guilty of breaking the Geneva convention.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
Again I took the pains of posting a link because you clearly don't know what the Geneva convention was all about. But we both know you won't read because you detest knowledge

Why don't you admit you never heard of the Geneva Convention before yesterday, as is already obvious.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 8:37am On May 15
DeepSight:

Why don't you admit you never heard of the Geneva Convention before yesterday, as is already obvious.
My child, don't get too proud and never underestimate others.
If you had read beyond the headlines, you would not have used the Geneva convention as your defence because it has nothing to do with the West Bank. But you did not know and now you assume that I am as ignorant as you are.
Oh I forgot, you are a famous book writer and you know everything grin grin grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 8:41am On May 15
DeepSight:

Is the Geneva Convention a Treaty? Is Israel a party to it? Are treaties binding or not?

Worse, are treaties the same thing as U.N Resolutions? If a multi lateral body makes a pronouncement of legality based on the provisions of a treaty, does that that invalidate such a treaty?

You see, a little learning is a terrible thing. You have not even understood what is being discussed and with every post you make you make the sub standard nature of your education ever more obvious.
Oga please, explain what the Geneva convention have to do with the West Bank. Oh are you just intentionally trying to distract?
If you know what the Geneva convention was about, you will be ashamed to have brought it up here because the only group guilty of breaking it is your favorite group Hamas angry grin angry angry
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 8:43am On May 15
tctrills:

Oga please, explain what the Geneva convention have to do with the West Bank. Oh are you just intentionally trying to distract?
If you know what the Geneva convention was about, you will be ashamed to have brought it up here because the only group guilty of breaking it is your favorite group Hamas angry grin angry angry

Is Hamas a signatory to the Geneva?
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by DeepSight(m): 8:44am On May 15
tctrills:

My child, don't get too proud and never underestimate others.
If you had read beyond the headlines, you would not have used the Geneva convention as your defence because it has nothing to do with the West Bank. But you did not know and now you assume that I am as ignorant as you are.
Oh I forgot, you are a famous book writer and you know everything grin grin grin grin grin

Admit it. Pride is the first sin you know. Eschew pride and admit you never heard of the Geneva until yesterday.
Re: United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll by tctrills: 8:47am On May 15
DeepSight:

Admit it. Pride is the first sin you know. Eschew pride and admit you never heard of the Geneva until yesterday.
Oga more education for you. Below is a summary of the Geneva treaties. Please explain how the concerns the West Bank? Let's see who the ignorant one is.
The Geneva Conventions are a set of international treaties governing the conduct of armed conflict. They establish protections for civilians, prisoners of war, and wounded or sick combatants. The conventions outline rules for the humane treatment of individuals during conflicts, including prohibitions against torture, cruelty, and indiscriminate attacks. They also mandate the establishment of mechanisms to ensure compliance and provide assistance to victims of war.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Morgan Freeman Mistaken For Nelson Mandela On Billboard In India / Three White House Staff Resign Including Melania Trump's Chief Of Staff / Claudia Sheinbaum Elected Mexico's First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.