Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles (17079 Views)

Conversion Of Petrol Vehicles To CNG To Cost Between N300,000 To N600,000 – FG / NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:15am On May 14
Ok nice
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Putindbutt: 7:16am On May 14
GlorifiedTunde:

Misplaced priorities!

Nonsensical policies!

Fix the real problem and stop beating about the bush, CNG cars is far from the solution!

If only 10% of the cars in Nigeria used CNG, we will definitely have gas shortage, hence homes will not be able to afford buying cooking gas!

Stop running up and down with non-solutions!
So na CNG you dey use cook for house, illiterate Obidient, Bitter people.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by EdiskyHarry: 7:17am On May 14
The most useless president on the planet Earth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Lexusgs430: 7:17am On May 14
After buying 2 petrol powered limousines + spending our money to buy vehicles for his wife ........

What sort of hypocrite is this man .......... This man would be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria...... We thought buhari was a disaster, tinubu would surpass buhari's hopelessness.........

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Moikiitos: 7:18am On May 14
Which one is more expensive the fuel driven vehicles or the CNG ones?

GAZZUZZ:
…Directs mandatory procurement of CNG-powered vehicles

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/tinubu-bans-purchase-of-petrol-dependent-vehicles/amp/
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by anonimi: 7:18am On May 14
Emmastan291:
So what will happen now is that, they will abandon the fuel cars and purchase new ones with government money....

Yes now.
What other excuse do you want Tinubu to use in looting the loans he is getting from everyone and everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by odimbannamdi(m): 7:19am On May 14
To convert a 5-cylinder vehicle is now 1.2m at Nipco. Tinubu should start by subsidizing the conversion cost to encourage people to embrace the CNG initiative

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by DMerciful(m): 7:19am On May 14
Another thoughtless policy just to impress
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:20am On May 14
GAZZUZZ:

CNG is not LPG .

Cooking gas is not natural Gas.

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by phoneport(m): 7:21am On May 14
Waste West how Market your Agbado man has finally buried Nigeria cool
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Putindbutt: 7:22am On May 14
anonimi:

Will he lead by example in this? Or he will continue to be a hypocrite who doesn’t do anything that he says
To your small brain, the office of the presidency is not part of FEC?, was his office exempted?. nutjob

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:23am On May 14
Putindbutt:

So na CNG you dey use cook for house, illiterate Obidient, Bitter people.

Someone else corrected me and I expressed gratitude for that.

If this is the way you address issues and discussions, then you should see you have a big problem.

I admit my ignorance, but it doesn't call for all these misplaced insults!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by GreenCovering: 7:24am On May 14
Nice one.
I had personally criticized him for targeting CNG project at the masses only citing its less performant nature as a luxury that the people in the ruling class would not want to forfeit.
Up Jagaban!
smiley
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by OALandAgents: 7:27am On May 14
Tinubu needs governance advice from Buhari. The man is disaster still unfolding!

Anyone dumb enough to waste money converting to CNG would regret. First it would instantly reduce value of your vehicle as it is using a rare type of fuel. Then next thing you would see is price shoot up and may even pass those of petrol and diesel.
Then you gonna hear of fuel shortage CNG Edition angry

Tinubu shege has not even started fully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Hueyreckless0007: 7:27am On May 14
I want to be president, I want to be president. Its my turn to be president. He’s now president, what reasonable policy has he implemented to favor the masses?

Its getting to a year now since he was sworn in and the country has not been the same.

This man is definitely worst than Buhari.

Last week it was taxes, this week its CNG. What a clueless and confused man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Menclothing1: 7:27am On May 14
This is good all are made in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by ibechris(m): 7:28am On May 14
GAZZUZZ:

There are fleets of CNG Ehailing vehicles in Edo, Abuja , Lagos , Ibadan, Abeokuta and growing .

You don't have to be a pessimist all the time.

U are not supposed to take part in this debate because of your self interest.

U are not fair...everyone seems to be focused on the poor. Where do u belong here all because u want to advertised ur market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Chibzynj: 7:29am On May 14
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/tinubu-bans-purchase-of-petrol-dependent-vehicles/amp/

Another media propaganda ;(

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Putindbutt: 7:29am On May 14
GlorifiedTunde:

If this is the way you address issues and discussions, then you should see you have a big problem.

You're a slowpoke, illiterates like you would sit in your rooms and talk trash about government meanwhile your IQ is lower than that of a goat.
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Edusouls(m): 7:30am On May 14
Chai Nigeria don overload Tinubu the man is confused I swear, make una bring buhari back ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Yelight(m): 7:30am On May 14
Is that PBAT's way of saying this petrol price can't come down but up again, so buy CNG vehicle and forget PMS?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Hanndye: 7:31am On May 14
We are going to waste our money keeping up with the Jones.
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by wolebest: 7:33am On May 14
GAZZUZZ:

Money for everybody loading.

Another Rat Race has began.

Why not kukuma ban importation and manufacturing of Petrol and Diesel cars with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Bluntemperor: 7:34am On May 14
Henry22:

He will never address the immediate problems the poor masses are facing, this one is ten times more clueless than his principal.

The Govt is given you the directions of where they are going Now but you try to be claiming Mumurism and by the time they tell you its full implementation - it's gas finally ,you remained in same Spot and you can't help yourself because of hatred!
Just like other Countries, doing away with anything Oil, because of the Climate Change- which is caused by terrible emissions.
In simple terms,though it will take years - for full implementation of a CNG Products( using Gas only) but we must start from Somewhere!
It is not everything that is foolish!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by tctrills: 7:34am On May 14
GAZZUZZ:

There are fleets of CNG Ehailing vehicles in Edo, Abuja , Lagos , Ibadan, Abeokuta and growing .

Oga we don't have up to 0.001% of cars using CNG in any state. Please let them leave the gas for cooking. The price is already high enough.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by adabaraabdul: 7:35am On May 14
Emmastan291:
So what will happen now is that, they will abandon the fuel cars and purchase new ones with government money....
Does it make any sense to you that the old pms powered cars will be abandoned? Haba lets add abit of sense when we discuss National issues pls.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35am On May 14
tctrills:

Oga we don't have up to 0.001% of cars using CNG in any state. Please let them leave the gas for cooking. The price is already high enough.

cooking gas is not CNG

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by tctrills: 7:35am On May 14
GAZZUZZ:

CNG is not LPG .

Cooking gas is not natural Gas.
Oga cooking gas is got from natural gas.
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by ivandragon: 7:36am On May 14
This doesn't sound right...

Shouldn't the focus be on buying Nigerian first?
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by adabaraabdul: 7:36am On May 14
GAZZUZZ:

it really saddens me how some people want the country to fail as if it wouldn't affect them directly or indirectly. If some Nigerians csn use their own money to convert their cars to CNG then with his policy direction Govrrnment has done well.
Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by Alexious(m): 7:38am On May 14
GlorifiedTunde:

But why were you just swift to condemn Government's policy without understanding what CNG, LPG and Natural Gas is ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by oyekanwahab(m): 7:38am On May 14
Lead by example

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brake Disc And Abs Problem With Toyota Highlander / Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa / How To Fix A Car That Doesn't Start (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.