Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) (37306 Views)

Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Aliyu333: 11:50am On May 14
ok
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by obaidan: 11:50am On May 14
Who will now arrest d crossresser for assaulting the whole neighborhood
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:51am On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck James Brown and his neighbor, and if you are gay fūck you too. And if you are in the LQBTQIDONTGIVEAFUCK then fūck.you too.
And if you read this comment Fūck you too. angry

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by izubext007: 11:51am On May 14
Two girls fighting
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Olichoke: 11:52am On May 14
May God not regret creating Nigerians
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CountinBlessins(m): 11:52am On May 14
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Below is the number of fūcks I give about you or your feelings
angry

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:53am On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Below is the number of fūcks I give about you or your feelings
angry

Oga to still slap you dey hungry me
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by chiemmanuel(m): 11:53am On May 14
How on earth would she be scared of that confused gender, how will she be in competition with that earthworm
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by ASHTAROTH: 11:55am On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck James Brown and his neighbor, and if you are gay fūck you too. And if you are in the LQBTQIDONTGIVEAFUCK then fūck.you too.
And if you read this comment Fūck you too. angry
I read your comment, so fVck you too!
If you reply to me fVck you!
bomboclat!

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CountinBlessins(m): 11:56am On May 14
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to still slap you dey hungry me

Fūck you very much angry
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by NairalandGOAT1: 11:56am On May 14
BareFacedLies:

Na so me sef hear o!

Maybe he noticed a drop in his income and as a result decided to abandon brotherhood again and go back to rejoin the sisterhood grin

I swear to be a brotherhood from time immemorial hasn't been easy talk more of this time and season where 90% of the odds seems to favor the sisterhood!
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CountinBlessins(m): 11:57am On May 14
ASHTAROTH:

I read your comment, so fVck you too!
If you reply to me fVck you!
bomboclat!
Fūck you everyday of the week, fūck you on the weekend too, fūck you and all your dreams and aspirations
And finally fūck you and everything you believe in.

angry
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Kam2021: 11:57am On May 14
On the other hand bobidrisu don born for jail?😁😁
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:58am On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Fūck you very much angry

E pain am grin
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CountinBlessins(m): 11:58am On May 14
DaddyRochie1642:

E pain am grin

No, just fūck you angry
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by sylve11: 11:59am On May 14
Zonefree:
If this is not skit, then shame on the girl.

You fought a male lizard because of your useless boyfriend undecided

Tueh!

It's nothing but a skit. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by steeltrust: 12:01pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

let me get this straight: so a woman assaulted this crossdresser because she thought he was gonna steal her man?!?!?!?! shouldnt this woman get rid of her homo/bisexual yeye man instead? so your man is interested in this yeye crossdresser, and you are upset and go attack the crossdresser (instead of questioning the sexuality of the bastard bisexual/homo he-diot you call "your man" )?!? oh yes, you need to be arrested!

ladies, if some yeye crossdresser helps you discover the true sexual orientation of your man, then you should THANK THE CROSSDRESSER instead of trying to beat the bobrisky wannabe.
what if the man get too much money ?

It like you don’t know how stupid Nigeria women are 😂🤣
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:04pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

No, just fūck you angry

I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CountinBlessins(m): 12:05pm On May 14
DaddyRochie1642:

I want it to pepper you very well grin

Is that what you tell your gay lover as your penetrate his anus ?

Fūck you both angry
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Wallade(m): 12:06pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:
Crossdresser James Brown arrests neighbour who assaulted him after accusing him of attempting to steal her man.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMFjGGAumMM

I believe this is a stunt
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:07pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Is that what you tell your gay lover as your penetrate his anus ?

Fūck you both angry

Ntoorrrr grin,
E still dey pain am grin
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by pikechukwu6(m): 12:08pm On May 14
shocked shocked Is that thing James brown
how on earth man prike go stand for that agama lizard lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CountinBlessins(m): 12:09pm On May 14
DaddyRochie1642:

Ntoorrrr grin,
E still dey pain am grin

And I guess that's what you say each time you enter his anus ?

Fūck you
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by MrJames007: 12:10pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:
Crossdresser James Brown arrests neighbour who assaulted him after accusing him of attempting to steal her man.

#wetindeyhappentv

Stupid news.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Morbeta11(m): 12:12pm On May 14
This is estate securities
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by greatseed: 12:12pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Both the police, crossdresser, boyfriend of offender & offender needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital for proper mental evaluation & lest I forget, plus the OP & person that brought this message here. Pscheew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CapitalBank: 12:13pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

let me get this straight: so a woman assaulted this crossdresser because she thought he was gonna steal her man?!?!?!?! shouldnt this woman get rid of her homo/bisexual yeye man instead? so your man is interested in this yeye crossdresser, and you are upset and go attack the crossdresser (instead of questioning the sexuality of the bastard bisexual/homo he-diot you call "your man" )?!? oh yes, you need to be arrested!

ladies, if some yeye crossdresser helps you discover the true sexual orientation of your man, then you should THANK THE CROSSDRESSER instead of trying to beat the bobrisky wannabe.

Thank guy is not homo anything. Saw a video of him banging a babe... like the dude get big gbola sef. lmaoo
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by RickyJesus: 12:14pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

My guy I commend you for this video, why can't your video be always be straight to point? Is it against YouTube policy or something.

Just post video with a good headline and caption, your voice dey give me zero joy.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by RickyJesus: 12:16pm On May 14
UselessBuharist:
Must our police always behave like animals, why the shouting? Not like the young woman resisted arrest
They are clearly not shout at the woman, and yes they need to shout that's the only language an average Nigerian understands.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Ediffizy: 12:17pm On May 14
LGBT Bleep OFF... NEXT
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:21pm On May 14
Tufiakwa! So your husband want to leave you because of ...
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by IrepChrist: 12:23pm On May 14
*Crossdresser James Brown arrests neighbour who assaulted him after accusing him of attempting to steal her man*.

What am I reading??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.