Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) (37282 Views)

Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by zumbigbo(m): 12:23pm On May 14
Believe me..if your man fit go chop crossdresser...na mental rehab shar sharp for that woman
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Albertone(m): 12:30pm On May 14
NairalandGOAT1:
I thought he repented?!

My confusion is confused!

Back to the post, it has gotten to the point where ladies are now feeling insecure over a man's closeness with his fellow man.

By the way, one cross-dresser is being held in prison for "cross-dressing" (don't tell that wasn't the offense when it's obvious) while the other cross-dresser is hiring the services of the same police who arrested the other cross-dresser. Naija which way?

So why haven't they imprisoned James Brown and Jay Boogie too since they cross dress?
Was Cubana chief priest not arrested for the same offence as Bobrisky?

I wonder how you concluded that Bobrisky was arrested for cross dressing.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On May 14
She's going to the police station in bum shorts undecided
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Dshocker(m): 12:41pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

let me get this straight: so a woman assaulted this crossdresser because she thought he was gonna steal her man?!?!?!?! shouldnt this woman get rid of her homo/bisexual yeye man instead? so your man is interested in this yeye crossdresser, and you are upset and go attack the crossdresser (instead of questioning the sexuality of the bastard bisexual/homo he-diot you call "your man" )?!? oh yes, you need to be arrested!

ladies, if some yeye crossdresser helps you discover the true sexual orientation of your man, then you should THANK THE CROSSDRESSER instead of trying to beat the bobrisky wannabe.

She depends on the boyfriend, to feed and stay of the island, if she does otherwise, she might find herself back at oOshodi or Ajegunle

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by nedekid: 12:50pm On May 14
Freestainworld:
This one will soon join his colleague in kirikiri very soon

Abi, he is focusing attention on him abi her self. undecided
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by DCroc: 12:53pm On May 14
Now I see where mark angel comedy got their storyline from, the last caretaker series episode
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:54pm On May 14
That last pic cracked me up! grin
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:55pm On May 14
Freestainworld:

Do you have a video or picture of him spraying the Naira? Let's run it
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Famous606: 1:22pm On May 14
It's look like a skit
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On May 14
someone needs to organize this guy to Uganda and probably drop him off very very close to musuveni residence so that he can see him and give him a handshake
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by SEGLIZ: 1:38pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

let me get this straight: so a woman assaulted this crossdresser scarecrow because she thought he was gonna steal her man?!?!?!?! shouldnt this woman get rid of her homo/bisexual yeye man instead? so your man is interested in this yeye crossdresser scarecrow, and you are upset and go attack the crossdresser scarecrow (instead of questioning the sexuality of the bastard bisexual/homo he-diot you call "your man" )?!? oh yes, you need to be arrested!

ladies, if some yeye crossdresser scarecrow helps you discover the true sexual orientation of your man, then you should THANK THE CROSSDRESSER SCARECROW instead of trying to beat the bobrisky wannabe.
why are you like this? those that thing look like a crossdresser or scarecrow?

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Originalsly: 1:40pm On May 14
Hmmmmm .... arrest the woman ....... but what is the charge?
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by zebszebs: 1:41pm On May 14
A woman is accusing a man of wanting to steal her man?

Is her man gay? or what exactly is happening?

And how do you honor an invitation to the police station dressed like that?
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by CJStarz: 1:50pm On May 14
Girls of nowadays,na wa o.
Person never born her bweast come fall like one wey don born 3 children
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by danzaki63: 1:58pm On May 14
How can this thing be my Neigbour? We should be isolating these things instead of habiting with them.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:00pm On May 14
If I be inspector general of police I will send those policemen that came for the arrest to sambisa forest
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Jamie248: 2:03pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

let me get this straight: so a woman assaulted this crossdresser because she thought he was gonna steal her man?!?!?!?! shouldnt this woman get rid of her homo/bisexual yeye man instead? so your man is interested in this yeye crossdresser, and you are upset and go attack the crossdresser (instead of questioning the sexuality of the bastard bisexual/homo he-diot you call "your man" )?!? oh yes, you need to be arrested!

ladies, if some yeye crossdresser helps you discover the true sexual orientation of your man, then you should THANK THE CROSSDRESSER instead of trying to beat the bobrisky wannabe.

Na skit

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by ebufa: 2:17pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:
Crossdresser James Brown arrests neighbour who assaulted him after accusing him of attempting to steal her man.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMFjGGAumMM

This irritating twerp nd bloody gay must really have a fetish for a male prison yard.........the fool will soon end up there!

Why can't we bring back the Biblical spear of justice....you know...! Pin some bloody douche bag to the wal! No point wasting precious lead on this dregs of society! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:25pm On May 14
RickyJesus:

My guy I commend you for this video, why can't your video be always be straight to point? Is it against YouTube policy or something.

Just post video with a good headline and caption, your voice dey give me zero joy.

Wetindeyhappentv does not post with voice illustration...our videos are always posted as it was recordedโœ…

Subscribe to our Youtube channel @wetindeyhappentv for more videos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Greenfaces: 2:27pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

the guy irritates me. If this guy enters the wrong street in benin city he may not make it out
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Popesuccess(m): 2:27pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

Na runs girl. She doesn't care about the man's sexuality, she only cares about the money she is getting from the man.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Nyamiriflathed: 2:28pm On May 14
A gay man arresting a real woman.

Is the law not against gayism in Nigeria.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Greenfaces: 2:29pm On May 14
ebufa:

This irritating twerp nd bloody gay must really have a fetish for a male prison yard.........the fool will soon end up there!

Why can't we bring back the Biblical spear of justice....you know...! Pin some bloody douche bag to the wal! No point wasting precious lead on this dregs of society! Nonsense.
I support. Very irritating. He will force his presence into the awareness of people's innocent kids who can copy anything they find in their society. Let him go to sokoto state and express himself like this.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by faboye2: 3:08pm On May 14
You can call me wild but I dont feel jealous when my girl tells me she is sleeping with a woman. I prefer me sharing her with her fellow gender than me seeing her with my fellow man lol
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Gmajor(m): 3:21pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:

The cherry on the cake is that James brown has AIDS
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by RickyJesus: 3:54pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

Wetindeyhappentv does not post with voice illustration...our videos are always posted as it was recordedโœ…

Subscribe to our Youtube channel @wetindeyhappentv for more videos
Perfect.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by PureNigerDeltan(m): 4:10pm On May 14
Nigeria wey say Homo na crime dey defend Homo ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by alphaNomega: 4:40pm On May 14
UselessBuharist:
Must our police always behave like animals, why the shouting? Not like the young woman resisted arrest
people wey dem don pay? you can pay nigeria police to anything and they will for the right price

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by alphaNomega: 4:41pm On May 14
PureNigerDeltan:
Nigeria wey say Homo na crime dey defend Homo ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
this is a case of assault not homo matter.

see, if you beat an armed robber and he goes to police to report you for beating him. You are in soup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by Emekayoung(m): 4:55pm On May 14
Freestainworld:
They will soon transfer him to kuje prison sef.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) by MotiveU(f): 5:37pm On May 14
The police should be arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Wonโ€™t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Cee-C Stuns As A Bride On Set, Fans React / Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.