Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband (30951 Views)

Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary / Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Skty: 4:36pm On May 14
No comments. Type am by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Dronedude(m): 4:36pm On May 14
Love is blind
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by tiswell(m): 4:37pm On May 14
There's something the man isn't telling us.

The lady is either rich or from a wealthy background

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by onadana: 4:37pm On May 14
OGwales:

Hungry wan keel this one ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ na to fucck yourself remain ๐Ÿ˜‚

And frustration.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Okhuadams(m): 4:37pm On May 14
TunezMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5atE48UYDOY

Physically challenged woman marks 3-years marriage anniversary with husband
. Who get the money
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Chasito(m): 4:38pm On May 14
This lady No be ur regular physically challenged oh, She's a public figure on Facebook, daughter of a wealthy traditional ruler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by jimakeabi: 4:38pm On May 14
Forget that, the family of that woman get money
Mryacks:
Omo...the guy na man grin
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by jimakeabi: 4:39pm On May 14
The family of that woman get money
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by AllahOfterror: 4:39pm On May 14
Pepperdemisback:
The lady is alleged to be a daughter to a money bag in SS. Maybe na trap catch am, he can't marry her if she's poor.

The father of the bride is the paramount ruler of Eleme LGA. With serious connection to major oil companies in onne and the entire Eleme. All these companies pay royalty to this man.

If na money e dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by spiceadole: 4:39pm On May 14
Namaster:
I bet her account balance is FAT too.

She is from a very wealthy royal family in Rivers state
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by spiceadole: 4:40pm On May 14
By the time this guy has finished getting what he wants and dumps this lady ,I hope she will survive the heartbreak.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by tnerro1(m): 4:42pm On May 14
Hope he didnโ€™t use her to do money rituals o
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Richyfj(m): 4:42pm On May 14
That guy don cash out!!!!
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by PepeXKermit: 4:44pm On May 14
Namaster:

Maybe not.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:44pm On May 14
Father4all:
Happy anniversary. I'm sure her size is because of her health challenge

Nah, the father was fat and some of her siblings are.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by cyberstarr(m): 4:46pm On May 14
Mryacks:
Explain. Lol.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Emekayoung(m): 4:48pm On May 14
Ekaette1621990:
The kind peace of mind that this man is enjoying is second to none.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
As in ehh. She no go dey stress the man like all these women wey full everywhere.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:52pm On May 14
Mryacks:
No be small man oh

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by goodconsience77: 4:54pm On May 14
The test of life will show welther the man really love the woman or money and fame is the one determine their union.
Although when men love they will really show it until when they are betrayed.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Hezzyluv: 4:59pm On May 14
Mryacks:

You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by treatise: 4:59pm On May 14
Ekaette1621990:
The kind peace of mind that this man is enjoying is second to none.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You baad o, I nor wan talk. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Chicagograduate(m): 5:01pm On May 14
Let's him tell us what attracts him about her.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Nonexisting1: 5:04pm On May 14
If she gives him peace in the marriage, I don't see why he should not be happy and also make her happy. As for collecting kpekus outside, it's his right whether she is physically challenged or not. Every man should be polygamous in nature unless he is not a real man. If you your man is not, then you're married to another woman. Fuccking other women once in a while will make your man appreciate and love you the more. I said fuccking other women and not dating them, don't misquote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by advanceDNA: 5:05pm On May 14
The man be like .....Big Big things nรญ mรณ like
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by RosyIsBlessed: 5:14pm On May 14
tiswell:

The lady is either rich or from a wealthy background

Yes she is.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Squirrel1(m): 5:17pm On May 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
HML to Dem...

She's a human being first of all,and as well deserves love just like every other person out there..... Personally,I don't rate physically challenged people low......I see dem as who they are and not whatever illness or predicaments they are faced with...

Kudos to Dem!!!
you are a good person, sir.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Squirrel1(m): 5:17pm On May 14
Namaster:
i saw what u did there.that aaint fair bro
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by uvie66: 5:19pm On May 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
HML to Dem...

She's a human being first of all,and as well deserves love just like every other person out there..... Personally,I don't rate physically challenged people low......I see dem as who they are and not whatever illness or predicaments they are faced with...
You talk sense, whether rich or poor every human deserves love and affection.

Kudos to Dem!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? / My Younger Brother Is Gay / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.