Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband (30959 Views)

Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary / Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by CountinBlessins(m): 5:32pm On May 14
OGwales:

Hunger wan keel this one 🫣🫣🫣 na to fucck yourself remain 😂

FÅ«ck you
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by seanery: 5:47pm On May 14
Dont know if i should laugh or i should congratulate dem.
But its funny sha.

But surely the guy don cashout, cus money must have triggered something.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by molas02: 5:47pm On May 14
Which kind kissing be this.... Distance love kissing
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Hardy123(m): 5:48pm On May 14
smiley smiley
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:55pm On May 14
Thabothabo101:
Hey, what's important is the area beneath the waist. If that organ works, nothing else matters.

grin grin grin
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Skyehigher1: 5:57pm On May 14
That is good one but money they sha ooo because without money everything is not glowing because money keep love
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by iswallker(m): 6:06pm On May 14
Baby bump loading.... grin
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Meteng: 6:21pm On May 14
Omo! See bobi!!
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Exceed15: 6:23pm On May 14
Wow a big congratulations. Men stay with their wives in respect of their condition but women change their attitude towards their men when the they become incapacitated.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by 123yes(m): 6:26pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
FÅ«ck this government and all politicians.
Fück all Nigerians too and all who read this comment. angry
FÅ«ck Tinubu extra special too angry
na so madness dee start
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by AngelicBeing: 6:30pm On May 14
NeckingNgulping:
That's the princess of Onne. The daughter of late king J.D Osaronu of Onne.
Hmmmmm
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On May 14
Skty:
No comments. Type am by yourself.
Haha 😂, No, l won't type it, l am waiting for your comment grin

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by CountinBlessins(m): 6:41pm On May 14
123yes:
na so madness dee start

FÅ«ck your opinion
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by wunmi590(m): 6:47pm On May 14
Pepperdemisback:
The lady is alleged to be a daughter to a money bag in SS. Maybe na trap catch am, he can't marry her if she's poor.

You are right, I used to follow her post on FB, they are rich, her mother is one of the politician in PH, Wike loyalist, but her mum has switch allegiance to SIM now..
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Ouchbabe(f): 7:07pm On May 14
Happy marriage anniversary to them.
Me too want love oo
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by OGwales(m): 7:17pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

FÅ«ck you

Okay... That's after you Bleep your mama and and sisters, that's if you are any.....🤪🤪🤪
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:32pm On May 14
Did you equally check the guys background? The year they got married, I saw the post on Facebook, the guy is a prince as well from a good background
Pepperdemisback:
The lady is alleged to be a daughter to a money bag in SS. Maybe na trap catch am, he can't marry her if she's poor.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by sunnymighty(m): 7:35pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Mehn, seeing people in such condition being happy always bring joy to my heart because if na me, God knows i would have committed suicide long ago. I hate when someone makes people like this feel sad, i fit kill that person walai.

Kudos! you are passionate about PWD. Blessings be!
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Kingzmate(m): 8:16pm On May 14
PHYSICALLY CHALLENGE grin

BUT BEDMATHICALLY TESTED AND COMFIRM kiss

THE WOMAN NO BAD SHA cool
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Kingrshd3: 8:33pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Mehn, seeing people in such condition being happy always bring joy to my heart because if na me, God knows i would have committed suicide long ago. I hate when someone makes people like this feel sad, i fit kill that person walai.

It's well
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by bluefilm: 9:02pm On May 14
She dey very lucky o
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by zedman1(m): 9:05pm On May 14
phredy:
GUY Man dey chat another woman while holding the wife grin grin grin
Seeing the guy pressing his phone, I no go lie but talk the truth and shame the devil, some negative thoughts about him run through my mind too.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by 99thEnemy(m): 9:44pm On May 14
Mryacks:
Omo...the guy na man grin
I tell you grin
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by mkoabiola: 1:27am On May 15
phredy:
GUY Man dey chat another woman while holding the wife grin grin grin
Badd guy .lol

I don laugh tire 😂😂😂😂😀😀

He may not be chatting another gal o'o

Even d gal no Go de worry .

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by mkoabiola: 1:29am On May 15
NeckingNgulping:

Wow..u even sabi her ...
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by mkoabiola: 1:31am On May 15
Okhuadams:
. Who get the money
She looks pregnant
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by DonBenny77(m): 2:46am On May 15
NeckingNgulping:
self acclaimed Princess of one, CEO of Dora's glow. I wonder why her sisters no dey follow claim Princess
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by laborious(m): 8:19am On May 15
At least ,Baby I need some Jimmy chow or Louis vuitton slippers is out of the relationship.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by chachanga: 8:35am On May 15
huntax:
That box gonna be tight and sweet.
Not with her sitting constantly legs spread wide like that but he'll have no rival for sure.
Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by Mryacks: 9:17am On May 15
cyberstarr:

Explain. Lol.

Physically and mentally wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.