Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,641 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) (1597 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Eagle360(m): 1:31pm On May 14
Skiborobo:
Don't mind them.
Jelosi people everywhere. The probability of getting the money is very slim
nobody is jealous of his fake life. Sha be careful, people like you will send him a private message and u become victim.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by 1000Capacity: 1:45pm On May 14
DXYY:
Lol, UBA wey no dey recharge pass 50k per day

I guess he did not knkw

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Juliearth(f): 2:11pm On May 14
immortalcrown:
I suspect you are a fraudster. Who will have over 160 million Naira in bank and cry over 100 thousand Naira?

But assuming you are not fooling yourself here, your mobile network service provider should address the issue. Your bank cannot handle the case.

A fraudster would not cry over a 100k loss.
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by okunwaye(m): 2:20pm On May 14
Trying to lure gullible flocks into your nest grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:48pm On May 14
Please carry your cross. But netizens have learnt lesson from your mistake.
DataCrab:
Hello Nairalanders, I was trying to use USSD to recharge 100k airtime for myself to purchase 1TB 1 year data plan but i mistakenly omitted the second digit of the number (i put 9 instead of 8 😭) and the thing now is that the number is not mine. I've been calling the person for almost an hour now, phone rang for some time but now switched off. Please is there a way i can recover my money? UBA customer care aren't even answering my calls, God!!! cry

nlfpmod Mynd44 farano fergie001 OAM4j
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by DXYY: 4:31pm On May 14
1000Capacity:

I guess he did not knkw

😂😂
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Bouncing2(m): 4:55pm On May 14
Fat bank account 🥲

Forget dat 1 jhareh✋🏾😂🤚🏾
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Tidal23: 5:33pm On May 14
I suggest you go to your nearest bank branch and lay a complaint at the customer care service urgently
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by DataCrab: 5:37pm On May 14
Tidal23:
I suggest you go to your nearest bank branch and lay a complaint at the customer care service urgently
I went to a UBA branch today. They said there's Nothing they can do that I'll have to contact the network provider of the person. I don't know which network the person uses, i only have their phone number. And the thief has not been picking since morning.
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Tidal23: 5:40pm On May 14
DataCrab:
I went to a UBA branch today. They said there's Nothing they can do that I'll have to contact the network provider of the person. I don't know which network the person uses, i only have their phone number. And the thief has not been picking since morning.

Well there's nothing you can do about it then
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by DataCrab: 5:41pm On May 14
Tidal23:

This may sound stupid but have you tried calling the person you sent it to ?
The number has been switched off since morning till now.
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Tidal23: 5:44pm On May 14
DataCrab:

But if your really determined you could always get a police officer to go and accompany you to your bank branch again and maybe the manger might release the information of the person not to you though but to the police officer
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Kobicove(m): 5:59pm On May 14
Tidal23:

But if your really determined you could always get a police officer to go and accompany you to your bank branch again and maybe the manger might release the information of the person not to you though but to the police officer

No bank branch anywhere in the world will release such information without a court order!

Meanwhile OP's story sounds like fiction to me
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Kionrae: 6:05pm On May 14
I think say ussd dey get limit of 20k per Day for airtime
At least I'm aware of that in access bank.
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by mu2sa2: 6:11pm On May 14
Kionrae:
I think say ussd dey get limit of 20k per Day for airtime
At least I'm aware of that in access bank.
True, uba recharge is capped at 20k per day. The story has double k-leg.
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by udomonday: 6:32pm On May 14
If you are really worth that much.then loosing a paltry 100k should not give you sleepless nights,I lost 300k cash, and did not bring the ceiling down,and am not as loaded as you claim to be.if you are that rich,then you should devrlope the millionaires fortitude to bear losses.
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Puss360(f): 7:00pm On May 14
Hmm last year you were 21... Meaning say this year you are 22yrs... With a bank balance of 163m ...
Do we look like kids on this platform??

Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by Illegal1(m): 7:17pm On May 14
Puss360:
Hmm last year you were 21... Meaning say this year you are 22yrs... With a bank balance of 163m ...
Do we look like kids on this platform??

omoh..........abeg no mind dat guy jare,for he small mind nah primary 1 children dey nairaland.
Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by rtdCivilservant: 7:18pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Oga shut up your mouth, which ussd u take purchase airtime worth of 100k?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:24pm On May 14
immortalcrown:
I suspect you are a fraudster. Who will have over 160 million Naira in bank and cry over 100 thousand Naira?

But assuming you are not fooling yourself here, your mobile network service provider should address the issue. Your bank cannot handle the case.

Yawn 🥱

He’s almost a simpleton

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lying Ex Girlfriend / Fight Or Keep Silent? / Free Suga Mommy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.