Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road (31094 Views)

Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by bentenny(m): 2:06pm On May 15
PureNigerDeltan:

I don’t only base in Rivers I am an Ijaw Riversman. All your talk here no point! Majority of Rivers are supporting Sim to make Wike useless. It’s nothing concerning APC PDP or anything you’re talking about. Wike stole all the treasures of this State and kept us impoverished. You are not a Riversman.. maybe you just live here.
Wait are you either blind or you cannot read to comprehend?

Did I mention majority of rivers people or apc supporters in my previous comments?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record to slow folks like you,my initial comments had to do with the hypocrisy of apc supporters who became emergency lovers of Wike simply because of his support for Tinubu in the last election forgetting that this same wike had previously insulted and mocked their paymaster Tinubu!

My comments had absolutely nothing to do with rivers people!

And this isn't about whether I reside in rivers state or whether I'm more ijaw,it's about your inability to comprehend a simple comment that is the problem!

Next time,try to peruse properly before reacting!
It doesn't speak well of the schools you attended...no pun intended!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.