Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road (31091 Views)

Shame On Ikpeazu: Akwa Ibom Build And To Commission Road In Abia State ...photos / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by goslowgoslow(m): 3:25pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck APC
Fūck PDP
Fūck LP
Fūck all politicians and their supporters, families , concubines , lovers, fans etc
And if you work for a politician then fūck you too.
If you voted for Tinubu fūck you too
If you voted for Atiku Fûck you too
If you voted for Obi fūck you and your dreams and hopes for Nigeria
Now if you read this comment, pls bend over backwards and fūck yourself hard , really hard
angry
I almost forgot, fūck fubara , Otti and the road they are commissioning too
angry
This one is having mental problems.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by jodeci(m): 4:02pm On May 14
BondRiv:
1 year chasing shadows. Clueless man.

You will die young with your fuulishness.

Bloated fuul.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by PureNigerDeltan(m): 4:02pm On May 14
Eriokanmi:
Instead of Fubara to go to the evil party, he'd be comfortable with LP. Nobody wants to identify with evil

Who is doing party again… na the individual dem dey look now jare. Otti is close to our State and him get capacity too so why not. Who’s looking at L.P?🙄🙄
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Validated: 4:05pm On May 14
BondRiv:
1 year chasing shadows. Clueless man.

Which road Abiodun commissioned in last 5 years?
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 4:09pm On May 14
goslowgoslow:

This one is having mental problems.

Fūck you , beggar.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by PureNigerDeltan(m): 4:09pm On May 14
bentenny:
Why this meeting dey pain agbadorians nah😂😂
In 2023,apc both in rivers state and national hated Wike....in 2024,they are now supporting Wike because Tinubu said so😄😄
Please who can define the colour of their stup.idity?😂😂

Why do I have a feeling you’re not even a Riversman.. what the gain defending Wike? That bonding wey dey ya head no dey for real life oh!!! Perish this ya sentiment.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 4:09pm On May 14
abidem4real:

What you really need to do is to "Bleep your frustrations". Do it and you shall be happy and thank me later.

Fūck your point of view
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 4:11pm On May 14
Tochj:

Na colo you de colo so o

Fūck off illiterate
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 4:11pm On May 14
Smartcitizen:

Frustrated Fool (FF)

Stay away from sniper if you love yourself.

Mpama.

Fūck you illiterate gala seller
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by bentenny(m): 4:22pm On May 14
PureNigerDeltan:

Why do I have a feeling you’re not even a Riversman.. what the gain defending Wike? That bonding wey dey ya head no dey for real life oh!!! Perish this ya sentiment.
I don't even understand what you are capping?
It's not a secret that apc supporters in rivers state didn't like Wike for twice knocking off their governorship candidates and also doing the same with fubara!
So how come they suddenly started supporting Wike after he was instrumental in illegally delivering rivers state to apc and Tinubu?
Now all apc minions in rivers state are now emergency lovers of Wike who had lampooned Tinubu on several occasions in 2023 including labelling the party cancerous while attacking fubara like zombies!
If you who claims to be a rivers based do not know this,then you must be a JJC!
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Smartcitizen: 4:28pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Fūck you illiterate gala seller

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by scholes23(m): 4:51pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck APC
Fūck PDP
Fūck LP
Fūck all politicians and their supporters, families , concubines , lovers, fans etc
Now if you read this comment, pls bend over backwards and fūck yourself hard , really hard
angry
angry

Now I understand why doctors strongly recommend we eat before taking drugs, unfortunately he didn't and now see the end result.

Better change your name from counting blessings to counting curses
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by goslowgoslow(m): 5:32pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Fūck you , beggar.
Lmao 😂🤣 the thing pain am! Next time take your mental medication before you comment. Is that a man or a woman? That will let me know if you have taken your medication.

Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 5:32pm On May 14
scholes23:

Now I understand why doctors strongly recommend we eat before taking drugs, unfortunately he didn't and now see the end result.

Better change your name from counting blessings to counting curses

Fūck you
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Mummyfour(f): 6:30pm On May 14
spencekat:
Otigburu Agu na Otagburu Agu.
Eziokwu!👍👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by jiz: 6:33pm On May 14
Go sidon somewhere joor
CountinBlessins:
Fūck APC
Fūck PDP
Fūck LP
angry
angry
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by 123yes(m): 7:09pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck APC
Fūck PDP
Fūck LP
angry
angry
I pity you're parents. I never knew this your matter will turn to madness. Kpelee
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by alfredo4u(m): 7:10pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck APC
Fūck PDP
Fūck LP
angry
angry

Frustration is real
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 7:15pm On May 14
123yes:
I pity you're parents. I never knew this your matter will turn to madness. Kpelee

Fūck you
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 7:16pm On May 14
alfredo4u:

Frustration is real

Fūck you
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 7:16pm On May 14
alfredo4u:

Frustration is real

Fūck you .
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by kernniejay(m): 7:20pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

So is when I say, fūck you
You are free to go and die.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by desire4love: 7:37pm On May 14
This is a good invitation. Oti is a man of all, he has demonstrated that he's for the populace and not for those who have succeeded in enriching themselves and their children children yet unborn.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by scholes23(m): 10:12pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Fūck you
After listening to hit em up by 2Pac, you had to put the song on repeat and now it's beginning to affect your mental health.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by CountinBlessins(m): 10:30pm On May 14
scholes23:

After listening to hit em up by 2Pac, you had to put the song on repeat and now it's beginning to affect your mental health.

Fūck you
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Buccalcavity2: 11:47pm On May 14
sachidistudios:
Fubara is a product of illegality. We obidients reject him
You are the only principled Obedient I have seen.
Obidients condemn somebody's election. They are bitter that "votes were stolen", LP challenged him in court, then the moment obidients heard he is fighting his boss co-rigger, LP withdrew lawsuit and called him the best man for the job. Please where are Obidients from?
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Midex88(m): 5:51am On May 15
Henry22:

It's either you are blind or you just chose to be bitter over people's progress. grin

Instead of insult. From what was written in the programme. You can show him what the governor has done for the one year.
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Chimela101: 6:43am On May 15
CountinBlessins:
Fūck APC
Fūck PDP
Fūck LP
angry
angry

You need deliverance my brother 🤣😂🤣
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Splashme: 7:58am On May 15
Great
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by Inosky: 10:03am On May 15
Tinupooo will commission hardship on 29th May to mark 1 year anniversary after seizing power
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by scholes23(m): 11:57am On May 15
CountinBlessins:

Fūck you
SAY NO TO DRUGS
Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by PureNigerDeltan(m): 1:38pm On May 15
bentenny:

I don't even understand what you are capping?
It's not a secret that apc supporters in rivers state didn't like Wike for twice knocking off their governorship candidates and also doing the same with fubara!
So how come they suddenly started supporting Wike after he was instrumental in illegally delivering rivers state to apc and Tinubu?
Now all apc minions in rivers state are now emergency lovers of Wike who had lampooned Tinubu on several occasions in 2023 including labelling the party cancerous while attacking fubara like zombies!
If you who claims to be a rivers based do not know this,then you must be a JJC!

I don’t only base in Rivers I am an Ijaw Riversman. All your talk here no point! Majority of Rivers are supporting Sim to make Wike useless. It’s nothing concerning APC PDP or anything you’re talking about. Wike stole all the treasures of this State and kept us impoverished. You are not a Riversman.. maybe you just live here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria / British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu / Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.