Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces (57689 Views)

Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / See What A Dad Had To Say After His Twins Were Elected Head Boy And Head Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by 007kjb: 4:43pm On May 14
DCmonster:
Attending tutorials is a waste of time and big distraction coupled with severe addiction to social media among young adults.
My wife sister who scored 210 in 2023 while with her parents scored a whopping 286 while with us in 2024.
I insisted she stays home and study alone while working more with past questions and online tutorials.
We monitored her closely and limited social media to only when she is taking breakj from studying.
Alas it worked and we are all happy.

As far as jamb is concerned, taking past question is the best they do repeat questions steady
When I wrote aptitude test that year I was surprised a particular subject I practice in past question came out almost all the questions in that particular past question,I just have to close my eyes and answer the questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Ensquare(m): 4:44pm On May 14
You supposed to fast without reading and preparation to really prove the potency of the fasting
DyshApp:
Faithful Ebube Ejealor, a 15-year-old boy, revealed the key to his exceptional success in the recently completed 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

At his school, Hallel College in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Faithful had held the position of head boy.

According to Vanguard, the bright young man from Umuohie-Ukwu Eziama in the Ngor-Okpala local government area of Imo state received an astounding score of 354. He received scores of 71 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry.

Speaking about the key to his achievement, Faithful disclosed that from 1978 to 2023, his parents had obtained UTME old questions for him.

After that, he started a rigorous study regimen that involved devoting hours to problem-solving, comprehending ideas, and improving his reading comprehension.

In addition, Faithful revealed that he fasted for 15 days in January in order to pray for the success of his coming exam.

The kid made sure to emphasize that he worked really hard even though he had to fast for his JAMB exam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/how-my-parents-helped-me-rivers-based-16-year-old-with-354-utme-score/amp/

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by jimakeabi: 4:44pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
if you subtract his score 354 from 400 it would be 46. meaning he lost 46 marks. now you said He received scores of 91 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry. if summed together gives 374 and not 354. please identify the error and take dressing asap. before another scandal happens
English is 71
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by bentenny(m): 4:44pm On May 14
Why is the title all about the fasting part?
If you like fast for 30 days without studying for an exam,you will still fail woefully!
In spite of assurance of success,God still told king Jehoshaphat to assemble his army to the war front to face their enemies!
The rest is history!

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by 007kjb: 4:45pm On May 14
Though I didn't read much when I was in school....but I found out that nothing beats reading your books as a pupil or student
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Mcslize: 4:47pm On May 14
God is great! Whatever you are doing, do it diligently and back it up with little prayers. Sit and watch, you will be shocked with the results.

This is not for those that don't believe in prayers any way. Work hard and back it up with prayers. That's what we are preaching.

Don't forget that Bible verse that says heaven help those who help themselves. I guess you remember that verse.

So, prayers work when you have something doing. And if you don't have anything doing, but you're positioning yourself for better opportunities, prayers will also work for you.

The thing is, don't just sit idle hoping for mannahs to fall from heaven. Put in the work and back it up with prayers and wait for the results. You will be shocked how things will turn out well for you.

In whatever you're doing to make it in this life, never ever think of giving up.

Stay dogged and keep pushing, your breakthrough is very very near.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Lance008(m): 4:48pm On May 14
We need more of this children
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by sulaak(m): 4:54pm On May 14
DyshApp:
Faithful Ebube Ejealor, a 15-year-old boy, revealed the key to his exceptional success in the recently completed 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

According to Vanguard, the bright young man from Umuohie-Ukwu Eziama in the Ngor-Okpala local government area of Imo state received an astounding score of 354. He received scores of 71 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/how-my-parents-helped-me-rivers-based-16-year-old-with-354-utme-score/amp/

I noticed that all top UTME's student's lowest marks is usually in the English language subject. BTW 15 is too young to do UTME
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by ugonwoke(m): 4:55pm On May 14
71 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry Totalling the 354 scored.
I advised we don't join a band wagon on issues as this, Mek we dey reverify before supporting false update.
The report according to the vanguard never stated "91" in English Language.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by seunjungle1(m): 4:55pm On May 14
I hope you dey see well right? 71 not 91 as your claim

OgbeniOja1:
if you subtract his score 354 from 400 it would be 46. meaning he lost 46 marks. now you said He received scores of 91 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry. if summed together gives 374 and not 354. please identify the error and take dressing asap. before another scandal happens
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by malvisguy212: 4:56pm On May 14
Sapiens3:

Shut up your dirty mouth brainwashed monkey. I scored 350 when I wrote mine Can you boast of that? Keep praying and fasting. No wonder Nigeria ranks highest as one of the most prayer nations, yet poor and backward.
militant athiest, were is your manner ? were did I insult you? is it an insult to call you Atheist ? so you want this humble and hardworking boy to be like you ? an atheist ?you scored 350 in jamb ? LOL. ok
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Professor822714: 5:00pm On May 14
unfair- Mohammed and abubakar fasted longer knocking their heads on the ground 5 times a day and still scored 33 in maths and 11 in English, 05 in physics and 22 in biology.
Life sha

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Thabothabo101: 5:01pm On May 14
Head boy needs to start heading into the head girls. Handjob Would do for a start. Had a lot of those in secondary school.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by treatise: 5:02pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
You're engaging in adverse reverse engineering 😂
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by thatigboman: 5:07pm On May 14
Lawag3:

Oga well done 91+95+95+93= 354

You do well
it was modified- 71 in English Language
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On May 14
God answers prayers truly. However, to pray is to work.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by geoworldedu: 5:11pm On May 14
Sccarrr:
Na cos u studied hard bro..the 15 days u take fast ,if u included it in your studying u go score more join😹...congrats by the way
Exactly my thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Kionrae: 5:14pm On May 14
Pepperdemisback:

They will always go online to start what they can't finish. When JAMB take action now, the thing go turn to National gbas gbos.
who are the they? stop beefing a kid
You jobless retardded yoro urchin
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by qtx(m): 5:17pm On May 14
AngelSlay:
A reputable company with head office at Lekki, Lagos state, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Requirements

B.Sc / HND / OND in Accounting.
3-4 years working experience in a construction or manufacturing company.
Must be competent
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2024.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs / Applications to: choiceevent2akg@yahoo.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
How much?

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by babalose: 5:17pm On May 14
Please stop this kind of misinformation, its a form of brainwashing for the naive. Stop linking religion with success. He excelled in JAMB because he studied not because he fasted. This is one of the major problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by geoworldedu: 5:17pm On May 14
TimiRume:
Keep this kind of testimonies coming. You see that prayer and fasting part, don't joke with those weapons
I curse everyone who has a hand in brainwashing you this way.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by sammypeople1(m): 5:19pm On May 14
Kudos
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Emmanuel30a: 5:23pm On May 14
I thought 15 heads were beheaded... So, I was looking for ceds, ahmeds&mohammeds...,etc; who... I would look for them from a to z...
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Sapiens3: 5:25pm On May 14
malvisguy212:
militant athiest, were is your manner ? were did I insult you? is it an insult to call you Atheist ? so you want this humble and hardworking boy to be like you ? an atheist ?you scored 350 in jamb ? LOL. ok

Who told you I am an atheist? Lol
Is a waste of time engaging you in a discourse like this. Keep praying and fasting while ur mates are advancing and progressing scientifically.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Lawag3: 5:26pm On May 14
thatigboman:
it was modified- 71 in English Language

OK then I for talk sey wether OP sure sey he pass jamb.

By the way English seems to be a tough nut to crack during jamb exams
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Youngbillion12: 5:27pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
you be mumu they said English 71
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by malvisguy212: 5:30pm On May 14
Sapiens3:

Who told you I am an atheist? Lol
Is a waste of time engaging you in a discourse like this. Keep praying and fasting while ur mates are advancing and progressing scientifically.
so why do you want to discourage someone from praying ? don't you know that prayer give people health mind ? it's keep you moving on regardless the disappointment of life. the boy did not depend only on prayer. he work hard. read the op again
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Bennyrose: 5:30pm On May 14
TRY us WE always deliver

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by BlackRainDrops: 5:34pm On May 14
TylerPerry:
So, I deprived my two private students of every privilege a phone can offer since December. Having their parents cooperate with me was the best part....they had 294 and 336 respectively. The truth is: good preparation precedes fantastic results. Tell that to some parents, they'll frustrate such efforts with all forms of excuses and thus indirectly making our effort useless. Science is fun, know this and the rest is History. Sadly, not every child can afford teachers, especially teachers like us. That's why I'm more concerned about students who self read and did exceptionally well in the just concluded UTME, my thumbs up to you all. God bless Nigeria
Like, sometimes I seriously blame the parents of these students. My brother got three hundred plus in JAMB, and yet the boy he was teaching got two fifteen. And the father said his son's score was very good. I just shook my head.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Sapiens3: 5:35pm On May 14
malvisguy212:
so why do you want to discourage someone from praying ? don't you know that prayer give people health mind ? it's keep you moving on regardless the disappointment of life.

Wasn't discouraging just stating facts. He read real hard and aced his exams, not some imaginary, useless God being helped him Excel. You get?
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by advanceDNA: 5:39pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:

Mr Auditor....... somebody cannot do small fraud for ur side .. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Goalnaldo(m): 5:41pm On May 14
These buttresses one of the most common phrases I heard in school especially during exams "Read like you have not prayed and pray like you have not read"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.