Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,109 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces (57686 Views)

Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / See What A Dad Had To Say After His Twins Were Elected Head Boy And Head Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:02pm On May 14
Sccarrr:
Na cos u studied hard bro..the 15 days u take fast ,if u included it in your studying u go score more join😹...congrats by the way

That’s why we’re commenting
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by raydapreenze: 4:02pm On May 14
71 in English Language not 91
OgbeniOja1:
if you subtract his score 354 from 400 it would be 46. meaning he lost 46 marks. now you said He received scores of 91 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry. if summed together gives 374 and not 354. please identify the error and take dressing asap. before another scandal happens
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Sapasenator: 4:03pm On May 14
The Asians lead the world in Mathematics. How many fasting do they do?

From an early age, we have started to brainwash our next generation with religion, who do Nigerians this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by tiswell(m): 4:05pm On May 14
AbuTwins:
Omore bi'yan!

More power to your Elbow!

Ebube Amaka!

But if na drug pushing thread you won't say this right? grin
oluwafemi,rest, let's celebrate success,when we reach drug matter we go still discuss am join.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by yad2eidi: 4:08pm On May 14
he didnt score it because he fasted, he scored because he read and understood. if an by fasting, carry agbero wey never go school before make he write the jamb and score above 120 and I will sponsor him for life

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by yad2eidi: 4:10pm On May 14
Sapasenator:
The Asians lead the world in Mathematics. How many fasting do they do?

From an early age, we have started to brainwash our next generation with religion, who do Nigerians this thing?
I dey tell you. he has just destroyed his intestines because of some useless fast, if an by fasting, agebero for just fast go write the exam and pass na
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Myugo(m): 4:10pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
if you subtract his score 354 from 400 it would be 46. meaning he lost 46 marks. now you said He received scores of 91 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry. if summed together gives 374 and not 354. please identify the error and take dressing asap. before another scandal happens

aboki..he scored 71 in English
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by DCmonster: 4:10pm On May 14
Attending tutorials is a waste of time and big distraction coupled with severe addiction to social media among young adults.
My wife sister who scored 210 in 2023 while with her parents scored a whopping 286 while with us in 2024.
I insisted she stays home and study alone while working more with past questions and online tutorials.
We monitored her closely and limited social media to only when she is taking breakj from studying.
Alas it worked and we are all happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by yad2eidi: 4:11pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
its the work of the holy spirit , nothing prayer and some useless dumb fasting cant do according to them
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by PureNigerDeltan(m): 4:12pm On May 14
So na the fasting nai make you pass?? 😅😅😅😅😅 You for no read na!. I pray you don’t grow with this mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by yad2eidi: 4:12pm On May 14
DyshApp:

I've corrected it
so the fucking story and scores where fabricated abi?
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by meobizy(f): 4:14pm On May 14
Okay. Good for him. I only care for what he’ll become in future. Give that boy a scholarship so he’ll school outside. Most Nigerian universities will kill his potential.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Okoroawusa: 4:15pm On May 14
His great score has nothing to do with his fasting. He worked hard for that score. As for fasting, he should be reminded that he wasn't the only one that fasted

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by osigiepurr(m): 4:17pm On May 14
DyshApp:
Faithful Ebube Ejealor, a 15-year-old boy, revealed the key to his exceptional success in the recently completed 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

At his school, Hallel College in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Faithful had held the position of head boy.

According to Vanguard, the bright young man from Umuohie-Ukwu Eziama in the Ngor-Okpala local government area of Imo state received an astounding score of 354. He received scores of 71 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry.

Speaking about the key to his achievement, Faithful disclosed that from 1978 to 2023, his parents had obtained UTME old questions for him.

After that, he started a rigorous study regimen that involved devoting hours to problem-solving, comprehending ideas, and improving his reading comprehension.

In addition, Faithful revealed that he fasted for 15 days in January in order to pray for the success of his coming exam.

The kid made sure to emphasize that he worked really hard even though he had to fast for his JAMB exam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/how-my-parents-helped-me-rivers-based-16-year-old-with-354-utme-score/amp/
Based on the new rule of law that universities should not admit students less than 18 years old, this JAMB results would be invalid since his age falls within the age bracket not qualified to study at the university.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Kavod: 4:19pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:

BETTER BE USEFUL AND DONT LET ENVY AND HATE MAKE YOY DUMB. SO ORDINARY SIMPLE ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION YOU CANT DO.
MTCHEWWW

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Bluntemperor: 4:19pm On May 14
Usmanovic95:

The math is not adding up. The additions should be 374, where is the error emanating, Jamb, blogger or the student?

You people should look elwhere,for he just sums up ,not with Calculator!
Why are Nigerians so bitter hearts, and instead to rejoice with the young boy,you are looking for Errors.
God bless you,our Head Boy.
More great heights,ijn.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Sheggy13(m): 4:20pm On May 14
Why is it so hard to see anyone score like 80 and 90 in English Language UTME?
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Henry22(m): 4:20pm On May 14
I just wish our northern brothers will take education and human capital development serious, seeing most of them here in Lagos breaks my heart, you can't pass by a dump area without seeing them with those big sack bags picking empty plastics and all that, imagine the amount of bacteria that they are directly being exposed to and the worse of it is that most of the money made from picking those plastics end up on hard drugs and hookers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Sapasenator: 4:20pm On May 14
yad2eidi:
I dey tell you. he has just destroyed his intestines because of some useless fast, if an by fasting, agebero for just fast go write the exam and pass na

Dem don brainwash the poor kid from small no wonder our country remains a shit hole from generation to generation.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Kavod: 4:22pm On May 14
Pepperdemisback:

They will always go online to start what they can't finish. When JAMB take action now, the thing go turn to National gbas gbos.

SEE THEM OLODOS..... WHAT MY SON WOULD DO IN 3 SECONDS, SEE GROWN UPS HUMILIATING THEIR PARENTS SCHOOL FEES.
29+17= 46. 46+354=400

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by TimiRume(f): 4:24pm On May 14
Keep this kind of testimonies coming. You see that prayer and fasting part, don't joke with those weapons
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Jman06(m): 4:25pm On May 14
ProudNigerian01:
This is how it's done.🫡 Work hard, pray hard

To the rest of you:

Stop combining your laziness with prayer and fasting, you won't get any rest, get up and work and God will crown your efforts with success.

Prov.13.4 - The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.

My maximum respect to the young man. My prayer for him is to continue on this path, and He is sure to surpass all expectations.
It'll only be miraculous if people passed through prayers and fasting alone! Once hardwork comes in, it is no longer a miracle but the result of hardwork.

Many people have excelled in such exams without uttering even a word of prayers.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by malvisguy212: 4:25pm On May 14
Sapiens3:
He read hard not some useless prayers or fasting that helped him ace his exams
show me any Atheist students that is above the boy? He did not only read hard, he prayed. you that you only read hard what did you scored?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Rechargeam247(f): 4:26pm On May 14
The two goes hand in hand to ensure total success!
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by AbuTwins: 4:26pm On May 14
tiswell:
oluwafemi,rest, let's celebrate success,when we reach drug matter we go still discuss am join.

We appreciate the tribe when they are successful in their positive pursuit!

But run away cry victim when things go south? cool
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by InvertedHammer: 4:27pm On May 14
/
"Faithful disclosed that from 1978 to 2023, his parents had obtained UTME old questions for him.
After that, he started a rigorous study regimen that involved devoting hours to problem-solving, comprehending ideas, and improving his reading comprehension.
"

The boy has been eternally programmed not to believe in his abilities.
For some reason, he has been conditioned to believe that it is divine intervention instead of his effort that got him the high scores.
Hard work pays. Those Chinese kids beating others black and blue in Maths and Sciences do not sleep in mountains with Bible--they study
like their lives depend on it. And that's exactly. how Faithful got high scores. It ain't got nothing to do with Fasting.

/
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On May 14
My dear, even we, we had great scores, but life made us realize all these oyibo education will still boil down to "how much do you have?" at the end of life. No matter the route we take, money, respect and good health is the only aim. I wish you the best, but remember, people that focus more on skills get it faster and bigger than people that use the academic route.

Burna Boy or Osimhen is still richer than Soyinka and both will still be remembered when they're gone just like Soyinka would. So, choose the path that'll generate wealth faster while doing the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Sapiens3: 4:32pm On May 14
malvisguy212:
show me any Atheist students that is above the boy? He did not only read hard, he prayed. you that you only read hard what did you scored?

Shut up your dirty mouth brainwashed monkey. I scored 350 when I wrote mine Can you boast of that? Keep praying and fasting. No wonder Nigeria ranks highest as one of the most prayerful nations, yet poor and backward.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by LordIsaac(m): 4:33pm On May 14
Such drive! Nothing beats pursuing the right priorities.😊
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by ComeToJesus: 4:33pm On May 14
The motto of the Primary School I attended is "Work and Pray"

Not just work, anyone can work. Not just prayer, anybody can pray. Combine the two.

This godless generation will never agree because their hearts have been deadened towards God. If they don't insult pastors on a daily basis, their BP shoots astronomically.

Well done buddy! Your parents sure gave you a good headstart in God. It shall be well with you.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Natbrowny: 4:35pm On May 14
He's brilliant

Its nt the fasting.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by DNAconverter: 4:37pm On May 14
It still baffles me how religion forces us to equation causality with correlation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.