Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,984 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces (57684 Views)

Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / See What A Dad Had To Say After His Twins Were Elected Head Boy And Head Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pootle: 5:48pm On May 14
i suspect the last year jamb result controversy was orchestrated for the forgotten exam body last year and this year result keeps generating news which keeps the exam body relevant
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by OgbeniOja1: 5:54pm On May 14
block head notice I was the first to comment. I lifted what he wrote. if he has edited it now then my reason for drawing his attention has been attended to. but pls I take disgust in all this jambites like you calling someone mumunon a faceless platform. learn to express yourself well abeg.
Youngbillion12:
you be mumu they said English 71
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Peacefulguy90: 5:55pm On May 14
Lawag3:

Oga well done 91+95+95+93= 354

You do well
where Una see 91 in English....I only saw 71,95,95,93 which equals 354
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by malvisguy212: 6:14pm On May 14
Sapiens3:

Wasn't discouraging just stating facts. He read real hard and aced his exams, not some imaginary, useless God being helped him Excel. You get?
you are not an atheist indeed
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by jiz: 6:29pm On May 14
Kindly note, he fasted and also studied well. Read as if you haven't pray and pray as if you haven't read, that's the key to good success.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Karnice600: 6:30pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
if you subtract his score 354 from 400 it would be 46. meaning he lost 46 marks. now you said He received scores of 91 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry. if summed together gives 374 and not 354. please identify the error and take dressing asap. before another scandal happens

nb. I've noticed you have made correction. now this has laid rest to the argument on the jamb score. moving forward always have someone proof read before posting

Proofreading and Nairaland are like light and darkness. They can never mix. Not with these species of mods.
Looks like Seun is a lover of gbas gbos and anywhere belle facism.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Ken4Christ: 6:32pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
if you subtract his score 354 from 400 it would be 46. meaning he lost 46 marks. now you said He received scores of 91 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry. if summed together gives 374 and not 354. please identify the error and take dressing asap. before another scandal happens

nb. I've noticed you have made correction. now this has laid rest to the argument on the jamb score. moving forward always have someone proof read before posting

English should be 71% . This is the range of mark you can get in English no matter how intelligent you are. Any score above 90% in English is manipulation.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by bobodudu100: 6:35pm On May 14
Fantastic performance by the young chap. Just thought to ask what are you peoples thoughts . It seems these days JAMB success has become highly ubiquitous (which is great) unlike in our days am talking 2000's where (it felt like the fear of jamb was the beginning of wisdom). if you had 250+ you were the stuff of genius. Just curious like i said. What are you guys opinions? Is it down to the difficulty level been modulated or just better preparation across board which i find unlikely but then again just curious.

Thumbs up to the young chap
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by sewa36447(m): 6:36pm On May 14
They are right, English was 71 not 91.

OgbeniOja1:

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Sapiens3: 6:47pm On May 14
malvisguy212:
you are not an atheist indeed

I was referring to ur Jesus and Jehovah lol. Aren't they useless?
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Aurelius1(m): 6:57pm On May 14
In 20 years time those scoring below 200 would end up employing those scoring above 300. That's the irony of life.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Lawag3: 7:11pm On May 14
Peacefulguy90:

OP modified it
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by abba190: 7:31pm On May 14
iLegendd:
My dear, even we, we had great scores, but life made us realize all these oyibo education will still boil down to "how much do you have?" at the end of life. No matter the route we take, money, respect and good health is the only aim. I wish you the best, but remember, people that focus more on skills get it faster and bigger than people that use the academic route.

Burna Boy or Osimhen is still richer than Soyinka and both will still be remembered when they're gone just like Soyinka would. So, choose the path that'll generate wealth faster while doing the right thing.
they are even famous than soyinka

1 Like

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by OgbeniOja1: 7:34pm On May 14
it was just corrected. it was 91 before I simply copied what he posted earlier observe I was the first to comment.
sewa36447:
They are right, English was 71 not 91.

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pepperdemisback: 7:42pm On May 14
Kionrae:
who are the they? stop beefing a kid
My unfortunate and miserable mother is a jobless retardded yoro urchin
Lee ihe a na-akpụ akpụ na-abaghị uru! Ọ bụ otu a ka i si agwa nkịta mụrụ gị okwu? O doro anya na ị dịghị eri ihe ọ bụla taa, ya mere i ji kpuo ìsì ịhụ na OP arịọla mgbaghara ma dezie 91 ruo 71. Nkịta na-adịghị mma na-enweghị ọzụzụ ụlọ!

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Kionrae: 7:45pm On May 14
Pepperdemisback:

Lee ihe a na-akpụ akpụ na-abaghị uru! Ọ bụ otu a ka i si agwa nkịta mụrụ gị okwu? O doro anya na ị dịghị eri ihe ọ bụla taa, ya mere i ji kpuo ìsì ịhụ na OP arịọla mgbaghara ma dezie 91 ruo 71. Nkịta na-adịghị mma na-enweghị ọzụzụ ụlọ!
afj retard
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pepperdemisback: 7:46pm On May 14
Kavod:

SEE THEM OLODOS PARENTS..... WHAT MY SON WOULD DO IN 3 SECONDS, SEE GROWN UPS LIKE MY UNFORTUNATE PARENTS HUMILIATING THEIR PARENTS SCHOOL FEES.
29+17= 46. 46+354=400
And you are blind not to see the OP has apologized and edited 91 to 71 after being called out?
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pepperdemisback: 7:52pm On May 14
Kionrae:
afj retard,, nke ahụ bụ aha nne m na-adịghị mma.
Ọtụ na-esi ísì, gaa tụba okwute igbu ngwere maka nri abalị nne gị akwụna kemgbe abụọ nke una adịghị ahụ ahịa.
Ewu Gambia!
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Kionrae: 7:55pm On May 14
Pepperdemisback:

Ọtụ na-esi ísì, gaa tụba okwute igbu ngwere maka nri abalị nne gị akwụna kemgbe abụọ nke una adịghị ahụ ahịa.
Ewu Gambia!
afj bst
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pepperdemisback: 8:05pm On May 14
Kionrae:
afj bst naim born me

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pepperdemisback: 8:09pm On May 14
Peacefulguy90:
He has edited it and written it there. He wrote 91 before being called out.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pepperdemisback: 8:13pm On May 14
DyshApp:
Apologies! The English was 71 not 91 it was a mistake so it's : Faithful Ejealor, the current Head Boy of his school, scored 95 in Mathematics, 95 in Physics, 93 in Chemistry, and 71 in English usage.

This is the correct one 👆 I've updated it
Please go to the main post, edit and post this apology at the down to stop rabies infested dogs from barking in our mention.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by tenpipsperday: 8:14pm On May 14
Please has anyone printed original jamb result for 2024?
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by nkpommpko(m): 9:05pm On May 14
Please fasting is good for body mind and soul. He put in the work, he got the results. Fast from now till next year , without work nothing but hunger go be your case. Please correct the narrative.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Kavod: 9:38pm On May 14
Pepperdemisback:

And you are blind not to see the OP has apologized and edited 91 to 71 after being called out?
NOR VEX NAAAAAAAAAAA, I CAME TO THE PARRY LATE.
I THOUGHT I WAS JAMES BOND WHO NEEDED LIKES AND SHARES DUE TO MY SUPPOSE INTELLIGENT AND SPECIFIED MOVES AS A CIA AGENT AND M16 BADDOO.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by viodemus: 11:38pm On May 14
Igbo way.

Excellence when we mean am.

Congrats.
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Ilekokonit: 12:31am On May 15
DyshApp:
Speaking about the key to his achievement, Faithful disclosed that from 1978 to 2023, his parents had obtained UTME old questions for him.

The boys parents are very enlightened.

This is the exact same thing my Dad did for me many years ago as detailed in my post 24 hours ago below :-

Ilekokonit:

Apart from reading and digesting all the material in the syllabus for your 4 subjects, the key to passing Jamb is to practice and read the past questions and answers for as many Jamb past questions that you can get your hands on.

Many years ago, after I had tried Jamb 2 earlier times and scored 226 and then 250 at a time when UI medicine had a cut off mark of 280, my Dad for my 3rd and final sitting bought me the questions and answers (hard copy) to ALL past Jamb questions since inception for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and once I had read all the material for my subjects I resorted to going through the Jamb past Q and A's and I was able to pass with 284 which beat UI's 280 cut off for Medicine.

So when I heard that in today's Nigeria you can enter Uni with a score of below 200, I get confused at how standards have been so lowered ?
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Pocca: 6:40am On May 15
Ndi Yoruba and envy eeh. They don't even hide it. 71+95+95+93 = 354

OgbeniOja1:

nb. I've noticed you have made correction by changing his English score from 91 to 71. now this has laid rest to the argument on the jamb score. moving forward always have someone proof read before posting
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Singlenhappy(f): 7:11am On May 15
He should forget about furthering and start a miracle center gospel ministry!
DyshApp:
Faithful Ebube Ejealor, a 15-year-old boy, revealed the key to his exceptional success in the recently completed 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

At his school, Hallel College in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Faithful had held the position of head boy.

According to Vanguard, the bright young man from Umuohie-Ukwu Eziama in the Ngor-Okpala local government area of Imo state received an astounding score of 354. He received scores of 71 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry.

Speaking about the key to his achievement, Faithful disclosed that from 1978 to 2023, his parents had obtained UTME old questions for him.

After that, he started a rigorous study regimen that involved devoting hours to problem-solving, comprehending ideas, and improving his reading comprehension.

In addition, Faithful revealed that he fasted for 15 days in January in order to pray for the success of his coming exam.

The kid made sure to emphasize that he worked really hard even though he had to fast for his JAMB exam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/how-my-parents-helped-me-rivers-based-16-year-old-with-354-utme-score/amp/
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by OgbeniOja1: 7:25am On May 15
try dey read abeg. it will help you
Pocca:
Ndi Yoruba and envy eeh. They don't even hide it. 71+95+95+93 = 354

Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by Aguiyimba(m): 7:44am On May 15
DyshApp:
Faithful Ebube Ejealor, a 15-year-old boy, revealed the key to his exceptional success in the recently completed 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

At his school, Hallel College in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Faithful had held the position of head boy.

According to Vanguard, the bright young man from Umuohie-Ukwu Eziama in the Ngor-Okpala local government area of Imo state received an astounding score of 354. He received scores of 71 in English language, 95 in physics, 95 in maths, and 93 in chemistry.

After that, he started a rigorous study regimen that involved devoting hours to problem-solving, comprehending ideas, and improving his reading comprehension.

In addition, Faithful revealed that he fasted for 15 days in January in order to pray for the success of his coming exam.

The kid made sure to emphasize that he worked really hard even though he had to fast for his JAMB exam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/how-my-parents-helped-me-rivers-based-16-year-old-with-354-utme-score/amp/

Igbo amaka
Re: Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces by zagorakis(m): 10:18am On May 15
The emphasis should be on studying hard rather than fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.