Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country (3273 Views)

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by Nonexisting1: 7:14pm On May 14
Go about your normal business people, these are just obidients protesting in our Lagos. The current hardship is only for Peter supporters so let them continue wasting their time with the protest. After Tinubu, power will go back to the North in 2031 and Yahaya Bello from North central will be our president.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by Yujin(m): 7:44pm On May 14
1nice:

You people eyes would soon clear, this coming protests are not endsars protests but economy hardship protest; any killing of protesters will result in serious consequences.

Any miscreants that will try to stop protesters from exercising their fundamental human rights in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria will be dealt with in the language they will understand.
Don't just run your mouth anyhow online. Make sure to come out for the protest and be in the front. Na your body go tell you.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by 1nice(m): 7:51pm On May 14
Yujin:

Don't just run your mouth anyhow online. Make sure to come out for the protest and be in the front. Na your body go tell you.
Careless talkers like you always run your mouth anyhow online.
Just try to come out to disrupt protesters and be in the front, then you will see the rude surprise that await you. Na your body go tell you wella.
Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by DMerciful(m): 8:10pm On May 14
So you wanna deal with your people because of that drug baron and mandate thief Tilumbu?
Paraman:
If dem born any person well for this Lagos, make dem block road all in the name of one yeye protest, they will be dealt with in the language they will understand.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by Madups(m): 8:16pm On May 14
SyrusdeHansome:
Thought they said it'll favour them and their fam? Abi de favour still de 4 road?
nor mind them most nigerians think say every think na religion.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by Christistruth00: 8:35pm On May 14
This was posted yesterday

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by PeterObi4LP: 8:44pm On May 14

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by ibechris(m): 8:46pm On May 14
LadyRosa:
grin

See as them dey disgrace their brother. Ordinary hunger them no fit bear for atleast 4 years.

U have bomb in ur mouth oh.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by PeterObi4LP: 8:50pm On May 14
Hahahahah hunger don reset runo people brain by 🔥 fire by force. Epi pawa oh. Una never see anything yet.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by Emmabyte: 9:24pm On May 14
Lol, brother when last did you go to church
LadyRosa:
grin

See as them dey disgrace their brother. Ordinary hunger them no fit bear for atleast 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by 2shure: 9:56pm On May 14
Last week,I blew 25k o. Foodstuffs e no reach half of baggo bag,now its almost finished.when I calculated hw much after spent on food and fuel in 3months,my bro,my acct don red.na once a day I dey eat now.like 6pm.na lion share food,pot belly I need am
Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by surgical: 10:11pm On May 14
oloriooko:
Even PO cannot do better than BAT cuz our economy has been battered beyond repairs it would have been better if BAT/PO ruled instead of clueless Baba.
lies from hell or you are an illiterate, the polices of your Lord jagaban caused it, no real leader worth his salt will take those thoughtless reckless decisions, the harvest is what you are seeing and it's an evidence Tinubu was a drop out,halve baked con artist

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:15pm On May 14
vanbonattel:
But Lagos IGR is up to 41 trillion dallars a month?
LIAR it is 100 billion trillion dollars a month cry

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by Mrexcell(m): 10:42pm On May 14
This is really unbelievable mr emilokan would have ordered the security agents to disperse these protesters if they were igbos.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:29am On May 15
Old news,
NLc action 3months ago angry you violencemongers go to Afghanistan and practice your trade angry
Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by Yujin(m): 1:27am On May 15
1nice:

Careless talkers like you always run your mouth anyhow online.
Just try to come out to disrupt protesters and be in the front, then you will see the rude surprise that await you. Na your body go tell you wella.
Alright. I'll be on the look out for you.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by 1nice(m): 6:41am On May 15
Yujin:

Alright. I'll be on the look out for you.
Watch your back. I will be on the lookout for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja Sets The Record Straight On Ukraine Fraud Charges Story / Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna / Pdp Urges Jonathan To Probe Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.