Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna (3261 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Strike Again / Suspected Boko Haram Militants Strike Again / Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by jona2: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kidnappers strike again in Kaduna
Cover Stories, Latest News Sep 25, 2009 By Emeka  MAMAH
Barely five days after the Kaduna state Secretary to the state government Mr,Waje Yayok was kidnapped,another personality in the state barely has been kidnapped by some unknown persons who prayed with him in his mosque.

Alhaji Bala Bello aka Alba Bello, was reportedly kidnapped  from his Zaria residence at about 9.00pm on Thursday night shortly after the Isha’i prayers.

The kidnap is coming agaist the backdrop of failure by the police to find the missing SSG  within 24 hours as promised by the state Police Commissioner,Mr. Tambari Yabo Mohammed Wednesday.

Already, it was learnt that family and friends of the SSG and other top government officials from Southern Kaduna where Yayok hails from have declared a period of fasting and prayers to ensure his release.

Mr. Waje Yayok was officially declared missing by the police on Wednesday after the state government had feined ignorance of his kidn.

Family members of Alhaji Bello told newsmen in Zaria that he was taken away by the armed men who dragged him into their Volkswagen Golf three car and sped off after firing some gun shot into the airto scare away people.

The kidnappers reportedly  joined Bello to pray both the Magrib and Isha’I prayers, after claiming to be seeking for donations from Muslims towards the building of a new mosque.

According to the sources, Alhaji Bello later called his brother whose name was given as one Alhaji Husseini at about 10.30 am on yesterday with an unknown number, informing him that he was in good health, and that he was taken to the South East by the kidnappers who are now demanding N20million ransom

Police Commissioner, Tambari Mohammed confirmed the kidnap in Zaria, but declined further comments on the matter.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/25/kidnappers-strike-again-in-kaduna/
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by asha80(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
Na wa o lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by maedan(f): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
Lawlessness galore undecided.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by OvieE: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2009
Go kidnappers, I supported you guys.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by udezue(m): 2:09am On Sep 26, 2009
lol cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 2:52am On Sep 26, 2009
This could turn ugly OHHH

you people should keep kidnapping in the East, dont bring dat shit to the West.

If the muslims start slaughtering Easterners for this crime all of you will be CRYING AGAIN.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by platinumnk(f): 3:18am On Sep 26, 2009
oh shut up, u should be kidnapped nexxt lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 3:22am On Sep 26, 2009
shut your mouth, you dont speak with sense.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 3:24am On Sep 26, 2009
here we go again.

im with you platinumnk.
this guy is not serious.

dude, stop talking out of your ass.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 3:28am On Sep 26, 2009
THE AMAKA:

here we go again.

im with you platinumnk.
this guy is not serious.

dude, stop talking out of your ass.

you two are not serious all im saying is kidnapping is AN EAST THING KEEP THAT SHIT THERE.

the Bleep if these kidnappers Bleep up and kill dis guy MUSLIMS in the north will most likely retaliate as they always do.

you idiots dont know shit about Nigeria and the north muslims esp
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 3:32am On Sep 26, 2009
shut the hell up.
now i REALLY know who you are.

you just cant help but talking about the east. you just ALWAYS have to say just SOMETHING about us in a rude way.
nothing good ever comes from your trap.
this east this, the east that.
stop fuking talking about lagos like its paradise and like its heaven on earth.
its really not.
like all you do is talk shit.
like seriously.

what the hell is your point?
stop starting shit on NL.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 3:35am On Sep 26, 2009
my point is THE EASTERNERS SHOULD NOT KIDNAP LEADERS OUTSIDE THE EAST

IT CAN CAUSE RELIGOUS AND ETHNIC RIOTS

USE YOUR FUCKIN BRAIN

YOU ARE TOOO FUCKIN SENSELESS
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38am On Sep 26, 2009
just shut up.

you knew what you were doing when posting that rubbish.
just looking for SOMETHING ELSE to say about easterners to uplift yourself to the highest level.

just shut up, for real.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 3:45am On Sep 26, 2009
THE AMAKA:

just shut up.

you knew what you were doing when posting that rubbish.
just looking for SOMETHING ELSE to say about easterners to uplift yourself to the highest level.

just shut up, for real.

SHUT THA Bleep UP- if you read what i said correctly you would know what happen the first time something like this, has no good outcome.

why are you sooooo fuckin dumb lagos/ West isn't paradise but people aren't being kinapped frequently, and it doesn't have religious riots like  in the north.

you people(easterners esp) should myob and stop fuckin with the notherners and i repeat dont bring that shit to the West. wetin you people dey look for na civil war? if so it wont be pretty like the first time
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 3:47am On Sep 26, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaa.
now i can see right through you.
undecided

tsk, tsk. . .
*shakes head*
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 3:52am On Sep 26, 2009
see through yourself and read the post again then read Nigerian civil war history, then come back and see if you can say the same thing

till then shut the Bleep up
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 3:55am On Sep 26, 2009
bitch please, your shit is wack.

it doesnt stop the fact that you just COULDNT WAIT to say something about the east, as in most threads.
you go looking for them, then pounce.
stop spewing rubbish.
haaaaaaaaa.

tsk, tsk.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by OgidiBoy(m): 4:17am On Sep 26, 2009
As much as I don't agree with Amaka most of the time, I totally agree with her on this one. All this time I thought Sjeezy8 was different not knowing his one of those folks who still have noting but hate for the Easterners,It's a shame really.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by IGWEUSA(m): 4:25am On Sep 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

This could turn ugly OHHH
you people should keep kidnapping in the East, dont bring dat shit to the West.
If the muslims start slaughtering Easterners for this crime all of you will be CRYING AGAIN.

You are  just a equitessential slowpoke . . . .Sometimes, I wonder why people even give attention to all your ramblings.
I must tell you that a low life like you is a waste of human air. sad
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26am On Sep 26, 2009
yeah, but whatever.
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2009
OgidiBoy:

As much as I don't agree with Amaka most of the time, I totally agree with her on this one. All this time I thought Sjeezy8 was different not knowing his one of those folks who still have noting but hate for the Easterners,It's a shame really.
IGWE_USA:

You are  just a equitessential slowpoke . . . .Sometimes, I wonder why people even give attention to all your ramblings.
I must tell you that a low life like you is a waste of human air. sad

No one hates easterners but one thing that cant be hidden is the overwhemingly opinion of almost ALL nigerians, of how much easterners lack common sense in a country where it is needed.
Why would Easterners kidnap a notherner and take him to the East?
KNOWING THE OUTBREAK OF RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC RIOTS  IT CAN CAUSE- THATS COMMON SENSE

I mean shit when do you see a westerner kidnapping in the East or building churches in the North across from muslim extremists. ITS COMMON SENSE STOP LOOKING FOR TROUBLE

IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY IT CAN/WILL CAUSE ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS TENSION. I MEAN DUHHHHH
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 4:40am On Sep 26, 2009
here we go again.
the same shit, different toilet.

east, east, east, east this and that.
blah blah.
so full of it.

you have made your point, ah ah.
carry go.
before now you will start another ethnic argument.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 4:48am On Sep 26, 2009
THE AMAKA:

here we go again.
the same shit, different toilet.

east, east, east, east this and that.
blah blah.
so full of it.

you have made your point, ah ah.
carry go.
before now you will start another ethnic argument.

*rolls eyes*

I dont want to think youre an idiot so please read carefully

*jona:

Kidnappers strike again in Kaduna
Cover Stories, Latest News Sep 25, 2009 By Emeka MAMAH
Barely five days after the Kaduna state Secretary to the state government Mr,Waje Yayok was kidnapped,another personality in the state barely has been kidnapped by some unknown persons who prayed with him in his mosque.

Alhaji Bala Bello aka Alba Bello, was reportedly kidnapped from his Zaria residence at about 9.00pm on Thursday night shortly after the Isha’i prayers.

The kidnap is coming agaist the backdrop of failure by the police to find the missing SSG within 24 hours as promised by the state Police Commissioner,Mr. Tambari Yabo Mohammed Wednesday.

Already, it was learnt that family and friends of the SSG and other top government officials from Southern Kaduna where Yayok hails from have declared a period of fasting and prayers to ensure his release.

Mr. Waje Yayok was officially declared missing by the police on Wednesday after the state government had feined ignorance of his kidn.

Family members of Alhaji Bello told newsmen in Zaria that he was taken away by the armed men who dragged him into their Volkswagen Golf three car and sped off after firing some gun shot into the airto scare away people.

The kidnappers reportedly joined Bello to pray both the Magrib and Isha’I prayers, after claiming to be seeking for donations from Muslims towards the building of a new mosque.

According to the sources, Alhaji Bello later called his brother whose name was given as one Alhaji Husseini at about 10.30 am on yesterday with an unknown number, informing him that he was in good health, and that he was taken to the [size=14pt]South East by the kidnappers[/size] who are now demanding N20million ransom

Police Commissioner, Tambari Mohammed confirmed the kidnap in Zaria, but declined further comments on the matter.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/25/kidnappers-strike-again-in-kaduna/
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 4:51am On Sep 26, 2009
SHARAP JO.
na wetin you wan talk again?
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 4:56am On Sep 26, 2009
obviously you have a problem with reading and comprehension

@ post

hopefully they meant south east of the state and not southeast of Nigeria.
It wont cause any problem if the kidnappers are Northerner but if from the SE then its possible wahala can dey for South easterners in the north.

its common sense kidnap your OWN LEADERS instead of kidnapping others
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 5:01am On Sep 26, 2009
how many times are you going to say that?
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 5:04am On Sep 26, 2009
time and time again

common sense

Dont kidnap northerners
Stop building churches in the north
Stop causing ethnic problem where ever you people go

its common sense
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 5:07am On Sep 26, 2009
wow.   tongue

*imma keep on listening to my music*   cool
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 5:24am On Sep 26, 2009
^^^^^ the f. . . . . . . angry

@ post
they should KILL any kidnappers and use them as an example for future kidnappers.
its getting out of hand
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2009
nigga, is you mad? shocked

sjeezy8:

@ post
they should KILL any kidnappers and use them as an example for future kidnappers.
its getting out of hand
I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THIS, ARE YOU SERIOUS?
just stop talking, you are saying all kind of retarded shit right now.
PSH!
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by sjeezy8: 5:29am On Sep 26, 2009
I REPEAT THEY SHOULD KILL ANY KIDNAPPERS AND USE THEM AS AN EXAMPLE

THE POLICE killed boko haram and the shit ceased, now its time to KILL THE KIDNAPPERS so it too can stop

they have over stepped their boundaries, we dont want that in the West tongue
Re: Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32am On Sep 26, 2009
do you really think boko haram is over?
just shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uncensored Political News On 24/7 Nigeria / Femi Gbajabiamila, ACN Role Model, Is A Felon In The USA / mimimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.